Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:36:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin in Turkey  (Read 487 times)
RenatoVillarinJr (OP)

Activity: 49
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:58:47 AM

Is Bitcoin valid when shopping? When will we start to ask the question? Where are the places that accept Bitcoin in Turkey? She knows what it will take its place in our lives and Turkey Bitcoin? Bitcoin investors are wondering when they will see a big rise and a fast fall behind. Although I can not give you an idea in this way, I have recently been asking you questions about technological developments and digital life Bitcoin. There is no one who knows about this market, which is very familiar with the market. Even when I hear your name and tell it, I can say a lot of people who are amazed. I do not know how much people are unaware of anything. Anyway, let's come to the current sites where Bitcoin is valid. If we continue to develop at this rate, I think that we will make our card payments with Bitcoin in a short time.You do not think so? Does not our life keep going on fast? You can share your thoughts with your comments. . . .

Thanks very much

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ayubadairo

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:06:12 AM

According to a rough translation, Mecit C has pled only to have made investments into “blockchain,” stating “I do not have a close relationship with Bitcoin, I have not invested a penny, I do not have a connection […] I have an investment in ‘Blockchain’, but I have never invested in Bitcoin, it is a legitimate investment
palle11

Activity: 2310
Merit: 332

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:14:00 AM

If you are looking for shops that transact with bitcoin, I think you search on google. Then, I read somewhere on the forum that Argentina now accept bitcoin and can transact globally. This means more countries and outfits are going to get on to the bitcoin business.

In no time, bitcoin growth will be unstoppable.
Liternyy

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:32:13 PM

Turkey is the largest place where so many people support Bitcoin. 45% of respondents believe that digital currencies will soon become the main means of payment on the Internet. When as soon as only 16% of Australia and 28% of the US support such an idea. Not far from the Turks in this matter, only Italians left, 43% of whom are also confident that such currencies as bitcoin are the future of Internet payments.
fatema

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:14:27 PM

Turkey is a big country and there many people support Bitcoin. They believe this digital coin will soon become the main means of internet payments. I think the acceptance of Turkey's state of bitcoin will benefit many and improve the country's economy.
isaac_67

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 11:10:49 PM

In Turkey there are so many places where bitcoin is accepted. The other countries are also getting motivated to adopt it. I hope it'll happen very soon.
gary_57

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:33:34 AM

As much as I know bitcoin is legal in Turkey . SO, if you are looking for shops which accepts bitcoin then you can search it over internet and hopefully you will get many suitable.
Painbird

Activity: 552
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:22:14 AM

I know that bitcoin is accept in turkey, you can search for details in goggle or youtube.the government of turkey is very positive about bitcoin,I hope that bitcoin used world wide very soon.
turkey can very good example for others county which still didn't accept bitcoin.
best of luck

soulripper

Activity: 381
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:52:41 AM

Access to cryptocurrency in Turkey has been growing rapidly since last year. With Turkish platforms such as paribu.com and BTCTurk, they can convert Turkish lir for bitcoin and ether. But in the opinion of kimlik founders, they lack the Turkish exchanges that provide access to other cryptographic currencies such as "altcoin,"
CurrenCyTRR

Activity: 29

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:09:28 AM

I want to learn more about it, I will read all your comments
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 03:15:50 AM

Turkey is the largest place where so many people support Bitcoin. 45% of respondents believe that digital currencies will soon become the main means of payment on the Internet. When as soon as only 16% of Australia and 28% of the US support such an idea. Not far from the Turks in this matter, only Italians left, 43% of whom are also confident that such currencies as bitcoin are the future of Internet payments.
of the data, it would not hurt for turkey to try payment using bitcoin. for example in a store, market, or purchase of certain goods using bitcoin. because it will certainly be followed by another country.
Dswaggers

Activity: 109

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:19:25 AM

Turkey is a big country and there many people support Bitcoin. They believe this digital coin will soon become the main means of internet payments. I think the acceptance of Turkey's state of bitcoin will benefit many and improve the country's economy.

One of the big country whom supported bitcoin is Turkey and I think for some reason Turkey will be the one way to influence another country to accept and legalized bitcoin.People of turkey believe bitcoin and can create the growth of thier economy..
kastara

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:29:43 AM

Perhaps by continuing to develop information about bitcoin in order to continue to be a legitimate payment instrument for the digital world is increasingly acceptable to the wider community and the world as our lives continue to move forward into the evolving period as well.
Brianlee0112

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:43:47 AM

Turkey market is the one of the good place to use bitcoin because many people of Turks are love to use bitcoin also if this happen the price of btc will increase and this will be beneficial for investors. In turkey there are many thing you can do using bitcoin also they know its helpful.
petloer

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 08:53:31 AM

Yes, Bitcoin is valid in Turkey while shopping. You can shop nearly anything with Bitcoin in Turkey. From the last year, this change has started in Turkey.
Frank Castle

Activity: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:01:11 AM

Is Bitcoin valid when shopping? When will we start to ask the question? Where are the places that accept Bitcoin in Turkey? She knows what it will take its place in our lives and Turkey Bitcoin? Bitcoin investors are wondering when they will see a big rise and a fast fall behind. Although I can not give you an idea in this way, I have recently been asking you questions about technological developments and digital life Bitcoin. There is no one who knows about this market, which is very familiar with the market. Even when I hear your name and tell it, I can say a lot of people who are amazed. I do not know how much people are unaware of anything. Anyway, let's come to the current sites where Bitcoin is valid. If we continue to develop at this rate, I think that we will make our card payments with Bitcoin in a short time.You do not think so? Does not our life keep going on fast? You can share your thoughts with your comments. . . .

Thanks very much
I personally do not know if bitcoin can be for transactions in turkey. Is it legal right there? can you give me a news link that I can read?
Roy11

Activity: 44

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:45:27 AM

Turkey claims Bitcoin is incompatible with Islam because the country's government can not control it as reported by Coin Telegraph (30/11).
In a statement dated from a meeting of the Directorate of Religious Affairs (Diyanet), Turkey said that the speculative nature of Bitcoin means buying and selling of virtual currency is not suitable for Muslims.
salinagomez

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:25:31 PM

You can search the questions over google to get the better solution. I hope you will get so many alternatives. And the questions which are local based, as0k on the local section. You will get the better solution. But I hope development will be fast in your country with the world.
demoltion

Activity: 85

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:08:18 PM

I feel this is good news that turki state will enter the new world of crypto but we will see which outlets can do and receive crypto currency as a transaction tool
dbravo

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:57:28 PM

It’s a matter that based on its profits and benefits many of the country accepting btc so in case of turkey they are doing great because in turkey almost many people support this coin based on this if they give facilities for buying goods with it  will be beneficial for people of turkey.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: