Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:12:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] VULCANO - NEW WALLET/REBRAND/REVIVE-POS 950%  (Read 518 times)
dirruk

Activity: 382
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:21:58 AM

When are they changing the interest rate?

before the end of the month

do you know or is there any news how many interest rate on annual ?
i worry it will reduce the demand on the market if the annual pos interest rate reduced from 950 to smaller

if intrest kept as it is coinsupply will end in a few months with the new wallet and % reduction this coin will be around for years

i rather have a % reduction and keep this coin alive

there are new plans after the new wallet check out on discord to get the latest https://discord.gg/xPD6geQ

even masternodes so that will lock up a few coins so with decreased circulating coins the price is going up in a few months imo

vulcano has a large community with lots of holders so i don t see it abanoned soon these kind of coins thrive on a happy community

there will Always be shorttimers that will dump with the change of % but that would be bought up in a few weeks then this coin

will definitely go up again i have no doubt about it

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
PangLima Coin

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 12:13:55 AM

i worry it will reduce the demand on the market if the annual pos interest rate reduced from 950 to smaller

if intrest kept as it is coinsupply will end in a few months with the new wallet and % reduction this coin will be around for years

there are new plans after the new wallet check out on discord to get the latest https://discord.gg/xPD6geQ

even masternodes so that will lock up a few coins so with decreased circulating coins the price is going up in a few months imo

vulcano has a large community with lots of holders so i don t see it abanoned soon these kind of coins thrive on a happy community

there will Always be shorttimers that will dump with the change of % but that would be bought up in a few weeks then this coin

i think no need to reducing or changing the pos interest but burning the coins is the best way to increase the value of vulcano
dirruk

Activity: 382

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:53:37 AM

i think no need to reducing or changing the pos interest but burning the coins is the best way to increase the value of vulcano

well i see your a shorttimer just intrested in a little increase so you can dump

good luck with that
PangLima Coin

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:01:07 PM

well i see your a shorttimer just intrested in a little increase so you can dump

good luck with that

until now i still staking my coins at pool and bought little by little
only one time i sold my coins at coin exchange,day by day my coins increased in amount in the pool
i'm satisfied with that
PangLima Coin

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:53:10 PM

i think vulcano coin need new features to get attenttions from other trader
there is Ann threads on bitcointalk here
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2202326.0
then sometimes we confused where we want to comment or posting
Feliciosx
Copper Member

Activity: 191

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:29:09 PM

New Brazilian Pool of POS and Shared Masternode, focused on the environmental concept. We are starting work already with 25 active currencies and closing partnerships with new currencies. Our site will be launched in 30 days. Come check out our work: https://discord.gg/DBwgNSC
mulesofatardo

Activity: 50

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:42:07 PM

Friends are a promising and rapidly developing project. Excellent team I wish everyone good luck and prosperity.
lukikato

Activity: 346

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:53:26 PM

vulcano project is a very famous and good project. this is amazing and also I'm sure this project will be a great success Wink Cheesy
PangLima Coin

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:23:38 AM

vulcano need gaming site that accept vulcano coin as the payment methods

right now on the crypto can not only count on stake but features and system
wirysurprisewh

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:12:22 AM

I found a very interesting project, the software constantly updated to fix the error that the old version. Such higher level applications. Wishing for the project than growing.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: