Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 06:07:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Binance Trading Platform establishes a bank account in Malta.  (Read 177 times)
privedvelosiped

Activity: 434
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:02:24 PM

That's great news!!!! Means that we are with you in the right place and at the right time. On this platform, there will be a significant growth of investors, which will necessarily entail a mandatory demand and growth for trading in crypto-currencies. For investors, it is important how to enter Fiat money and how to withdraw cryptocurrency into paper money. (USD, EURO, etc.)
DanyJr

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:49:42 PM

This is really great news for the investors of the market of crypto currency. Now the crypto currency is getting more and more popular day by day. Such type of initiative is really motivating. Binance operating in the Malta will be a new milestone for the market of crypto currency.
Fahim

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:51:17 PM

I would not attach much importance to this news. For me it looks like transferring money to an offshore company, it's a concealment from taxes and concealing a real income. I don't understand why everyone here is happy. Very rich owners of Binance want to save their money, for ordinary people it does not matter. Well, the only thing is that the government will not get more taxes.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: