Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:17:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: People will sell Bitcoins ??  (Read 364 times)
Akramfxd

Activity: 328
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:10:38 PM

It does seem risky somehow. But there are millions of dollars worth of bitcoin exchanged for USDT all the time in these many exchanges. I assume all of those millions of USDT on Binance, Kucoin etc. are just waiting to get back into crypto in order to buy back, hold or be sent to a real USD exchange to sell. USDT makes me wonder about the valuation of Bitcoin/crypto. Hopefully tether does not crash, it will be bad for many of us.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Nakakapagpabagabag

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:16:25 PM

Why're you comparing ripple and bitcoins? Who in the right frame of mind would compare the two? I don't care about ripple it's a alt not bitcoin, Alts are never good for investments or anything. No people are not dumb enough to sell bitcoins, people have grown smarter and they'll not sell bitcoins at a loss or just cause there is fud created by media.
There will always be some people that will sell their bitcoin because of the drop of its price. We cant blame them, we dont have authority to call them dumb because they sell their bitcoin just because of the price drops, they have reason on doing that. Alt coin is also good to invest, it just depends on you on how you handle both of them.

crptotrader007

Activity: 292
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:56:48 PM

Now Ripple is at $0.60. I read that Ripple is heavily centralized, working with big banks and money transfer companies like Moneygram and Western Union.

Only when Bitcoin goes to $16,000 there will be 100% profit. That is too high when Bitcoin was $200 in year 2013. Who has $8000 to buy 1 Bitcoin when all the signs say Bitcoin going back to $2,000 ?

Will people sell Bitcoin at $8,000 and take back the money when $8,000 can be invested in many places
One think you have to understand and that ripple tie up with banks and other stuff is not something which has happen over night.It is something which was there at the time when ripple was down and out from the market and bitcoin was still there.So these centralized stuff doesn't promise you growth.Bitcoin in itself is a major league and very influential,anything in bitcoin affects the whole market.So rather than relying on small branch you would prefer root.Bitcoin going down to 2000$ means ripple and many other small coins would have already died.These situation is very unlikely to happen.
santafewarrior1980

Activity: 179
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:07:13 PM

Now Ripple is at $0.60. I read that Ripple is heavily centralized, working with big banks and money transfer companies like Moneygram and Western Union.

Only when Bitcoin goes to $16,000 there will be 100% profit. That is too high when Bitcoin was $200 in year 2013. Who has $8000 to buy 1 Bitcoin when all the signs say Bitcoin going back to $2,000 ?

Will people sell Bitcoin at $8,000 and take back the money when $8,000 can be invested in many places
One think you have to understand and that ripple tie up with banks and other stuff is not something which has happen over night.It is something which was there at the time when ripple was down and out from the market and bitcoin was still there.So these centralized stuff doesn't promise you growth.Bitcoin in itself is a major league and very influential,anything in bitcoin affects the whole market.So rather than relying on small branch you would prefer root.Bitcoin going down to 2000$ means ripple and many other small coins would have already died.These situation is very unlikely to happen.

Many people today are selling their bitcoin to cut possible losses and thats the reason also why bitcoin continue to drops its value but not all are getting panic because some also are still buying and holding it for long term or until the market rise up.

█ █ █████████  BITGOALS  █████████ █ █
SPORT TOKEN PROTOCOL: REWARDS FOR SPORT ACTIVITIES
https://bitgoals.com
demenBTC

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:07:23 PM

from my experience of investing ripples I have never experienced a profit, this is a trap coins that must be avoided for everyone crypto lovers, I remind you better play on bitcoin and eth because that's what I still believe

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 
CREATING THE MOST ACCESSIBLE PLATFORM
                 FOR SELF-ACTUALIZATION               
FACEBOOK  ♦  TWITTER   ♦   WHITEPAPER   ♦   ZAPPS   ♦   GITHUB
     ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

THATBTC

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:09:28 PM

Now Ripple is at $0.60. Only when Bitcoin goes to $16,000 there will 100% profit. That is too high when Bitcoin was $200 in year 2013. Who has $8000 to buy 1 Bitcoin when all the signs say Bitcoin going back to $2,000 ?

You're not thinking critically.
Whether you buy 100 ripple @ $0.60 or 0.0075 BTC @ $8000, your investment is $60.  When Ripple goes down to $0.15 or in the extremely unlikely event that Bitcoin goes down to $2000, you've still lost  only $45 but yeah, who wants to lose money?  So stay clear of Ripple - there's only tears to be had with that centrally controlled crap.

Yep, that's true
cmacwiz

Activity: 704
Merit: 270

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:14:39 PM

Many people today are selling their bitcoin to cut possible losses and thats the reason also why bitcoin continue to drops its value but not all are getting panic because some also are still buying and holding it for long term or until the market rise up.
I do not think that people will sell their bitcoins now because the price of bitcoin is rising now slowly amd people will want to earn more profits.People are buying bitcoins now and holding them for future pricr rise.Bitcoin is the leading cryptocurrency and a money making machine.Many people invest in it because of the profit rates it gives in a little time period.People should not see loses for now and think about the long term because they will definitely earn profits in future.
CGPA

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:14:43 PM

I think selling Bitcoin isn't a good idea right now. If you people will sell bitcoin, It will be a great mistake. Yes, ripples price would be reach $6 soon. So, people should buy ripple but shouldn't sell Bitcoin for this.
kadutz25

Activity: 172

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:18:09 PM

yes I think people will sell bitcoin because they fear the bitcoin price will decrease again and worsen but there is a prediction that bitcoin will creep in the coming months because all investments are risk there is risk in investment and it's not just inside bitcoin alone is risky and i think why people are selling bitcoin maybe they are afraid bitcoin will get worse but it would not hurt if we wait bitcoin on the way up and of course we will sell it and we will get so big profit. Smiley
cobeksede

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:18:55 PM

I think for now everyone wants to sell their bitcoin especially my friend, because to buy the necessities of EID and share thr, whatever the price is for now because of the urgent need
Aztek

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:23:59 PM

going to happened eventually but i guess a lot of investor still holding up in bitcoin and waiting for the era to come up and we know that bitcoin already show up what it is capable of and already hold a record in the history where it reach a specific high market value and still even today it is the most high cryptocurrency in the market and for it concluded something that even today it is still popular and still the demand in the market is still high so in my opinion the bitcoin will sometimes experience a lot of dump but still a lot of people will hold it and dont sell their bitcoin hoping for the pump in the coming years.
insikko0413

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:39:49 PM

I think for now everyone wants to sell their bitcoin especially my friend, because to buy the necessities of EID and share thr, whatever the price is for now because of the urgent need

Reason of selling bitcoin is really depends on the situation some are use for personal needs and some are diverted to invest to other cryptocurrency tha we think more profitable.
mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:56:06 PM

I think there is a reason behind why people tend to sell their hold bitcoin. Some people are in need that is why they will sell their bitcoins. But for me if there is another choice that will not let me sell my bitcoin I will do that because it is very profitable when holding bitcoins and wait for the right time to sell.
AleksandrSMI

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 06:01:36 PM

To date, bitcoin remains the most reliable investment, people who have invested a lot of money in bitcoin will not now sell
x xurtjati

Activity: 132

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:12:37 PM

I think why people sell bitcoin maybe they worried bitcoin will get worse but there is a prediction that bitcoin will soon rise and recover in the coming months so basically we have to wait to wait for bitcoin rises indeed all have risks and not just in bitcoin only risk then we should be ready to bear it and people think bitcoin will get worse and that's one reason why they sell bitcoin Smiley
Ahmadarwani56

Activity: 114

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:20:48 PM

Surely they ambition, due to see the market that is not stable, then of the investors want to sell bitcoin to reduce the loss.<br />And I felt confused with the way to think of them.<br />Yes although sometimes<br />The perpetrators business have to accept the risks.
Kakek sugiyo

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:30:23 PM

bitcoin is a modern and digital investment that exist in the modern year too, so if we have a lot of coins and the couples are also good why we do not sell our buar gain a lot.
Vitalik1985

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:31:44 PM

[/quote] Bitcoin is the decentralised platform so many are looking to transparent so Bitcoin is the good for all time. But Ripple is centralised platform and it is banking support project so it is completely against in Bitcoin and cryptocurrency. Ripple is worst project in Crypto platform but current many peoples are move to Ethereum and NEO platform. This year Bitcoin, Ethereum and NEO is the top reputation platform.
[/quote]
I agree, ripple is a bad idea. To date, the aether and neo platforms are better.
klaaas

Activity: 1568
Merit: 544

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:35:45 PM

These questions are the same as for the people back in the day.
Buying now still got the same risc/reward ratio.
No question the 20k will be beaten some where in time.   

Shopping online and sats back as a discount! (satsback) + LightningNetwork
PacePay

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:38:12 PM

Bitcoin is going more to stability and that stability means the security of the money of people and when people will get ensures that their money will be secured in bitcoin then they will keep their money in bitcoin and will not try to take any other risk when already the price of bitcoin will continue to increase. Ripple is better but the fluctuations are more higher.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: