Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:25:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Signature?  (Read 1015 times)
UnlimitedMoneymaker

Activity: 304
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 10:31:53 PM

I'm not sure about hype but I like the project in my signature. That's why I choose to work with them. I think attention of the customers is very good product and most companies will pay for it a lot if money.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
Shyamnautiyal8

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:15:31 AM

The Signature program has the highest percentage of allocated budget. You can get 10% extra profit more than your total profit.
If your signature has became accept then you can also earn to your profit.
avrona

Activity: 88

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:31:31 AM

it is currently quite difficult to find a bounty that actually pays, even the percentage of a scam project is bigger than a truly real project. I suggest you choose a project that is handled by professional managers who have handled many successful projects.
BertoloyBTC

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:33:56 AM

We are so very lucky that we members of the forum can have the chance to join the bounty campaign in the signature campaign and not only that it has also a greater allocation of tokens than other type of campaign in the ICO project, that is why there are many participants in the signature campaign.
speedy1987

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:38:22 AM

any recommend Signature bounty with hype and real ??

At percent I didn't review about any ico. You could check the top ico in rating website. Please check icobench.com. this is really very easy to find best ico based upon your preference.
dark1234

Activity: 1134
Merit: 167

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:40:26 AM

We are so very lucky that we members of the forum can have the chance to join the bounty campaign in the signature campaign and not only that it has also a greater allocation of tokens than other type of campaign in the ICO project, that is why there are many participants in the signature campaign.
percentage allocation for signatures tends to be more than other bounty campaigns and this is a very interesting thing especially for members who have high-ranking rank

nojumkel

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:36:57 AM

Well there are such a significant number of around and finding a decent one will be one of the troublesome activities. At any rate I'm a piece of this progressing venture considered FlipNpik that looks to get a transformation lcal business notices. I figure you can look at it.
fulled

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:39:45 AM

I suggest to apply on small allocated reward, around 200-800k usd, never apply on high reward bounty, because most of em was scammer, and also check the project rating on ico rating sites and the bounty manager track record
udocoin

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:26:47 PM

Just pick the ones that pays alot
And by what means do you identify them or differentiate from a scam campaign to a real project
siremrak

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:55:34 PM

It's not possible for anyone to ever tell which mark would be effective. You need to settle on your own decision in view of nitty gritty examine of the task, its group and whitepaper. Obviously you can basically pick the mark battle because of its supervisors (particularly Amazix) or if there are a great deal of Hero/Legendary in it. Yet, as indicated by my experience the greatest benefit you can get from the obscure battles (there have not all that numerous members) with obscure or its own directors. So don't take after advices, settle on your own decision regardless of whether it would not be right
webdevmastery

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:07:11 AM

You will never determine if the coin will grow in the future unless you will read its platform and conduct your own research so do not believe so easily on any recommendations.
Onestepinhell

Good Morning

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 12:08:58 AM

i am no fan if bounty campaigns and i believe thatbthere are a lot of different ways to earj mo ney which are much better

Sidera | Blockchain Technologies
Decentralized Wearable Devices WEARING THE FUTURE
➜ TELEGRAM ➜ FACEBOOK ➜ TWITTER ➜ REDDIT ➜ LINKEDIN
Arlette Foxsparkle

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:42:59 AM
Last edit: August 19, 2018, 12:55:43 AM by Arlette Foxsparkle

We know that signature campaign is one of the profitable campaign in bounty campaign because of it higher allocation, so it is good to choose a promising bounty project that offers signature campaign. We have here in Bitcointalk forum a signature campaigns that pay bounty participants at the end of the ICO or the Initial Coin Offering and also a weekly payment. So since you are a member I think you are eligible in weekly payment so try to join here :

1. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4862272.0
2. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4846530.0
3. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4509006.0
4. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1545750
5. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1633979
6. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4846530
7. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1755689

I hope this will helps you a lot. Smiley
UnlimitedMoneymaker

Activity: 304

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 12:51:07 AM

Why not join the project in bountyhive? Clear rules and professional team. While it does not guarantee that projects in bountyhive will all be successful, you will be spared the deceptive project. Currently I also follow the signature of one project in bountyhive.

I'm not sure what do you mean of professionalism of this team but I can't be agree with you more. On that platform a lot of weak projects that won't even collect soft cap. Try swipe, at least they have good potential as project.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
Raidal

Activity: 560

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 12:55:34 AM

In my opinion, from all these bounty campaigns the easiest and most interesting is the signature campaign. While we do a signature campaign, we can learn more about crypto currencies. In my opinion, among the many ICOs, there are still some trusted ICOs. One of the platforms that handles trusted bounty campaigns is bountyhive. As long as I join this bounty, I have never felt disappointed. Indeed the distribution of tokens and gifts from bountyhive is also the same as other bounties but we should not get false hopes and fraud from the ICO.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
Sanford

Merit: 1

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:55:42 AM

We with friends now consider such  signature companies as Eloncity  Grin Spokkz Grin Freldo.
Yes, there are enough options, the question is whether to enter the market (
malibubaby

Activity: 546
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:56:01 AM

Signature is the most profitable campaign here in bitcointalk, but you should be careful, because there are some signature campaign or ico are totally scam. Before you join on the campaign, just chech the website, the legitimacy if the team and the bounty manager. Just chech Avirunes campaign, he is trustable in terms of doing bounty campaign.
Wyne

Activity: 531
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:19:14 AM

I join signature campaigns if the bounty managers already have lot of experience in handling campaigns.  I also check if there is fund available in the escrow.  If the offer payment is fair enough the number of post required, then I found the campaign legitimate and real.
lang shao

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:25:58 AM

Most of the time, just participating in project manage by amazix team. They handle legit and nice project that make your time not wasted. They now running new bounty such as Mobu, ClinTex, and Moviecoin.
Just open this link to know more about their activity.
Link: http://bounties.biz/
Telegram channel: https://t.me/amazix_bounties
Crytptomeniac

Activity: 240

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:30:23 AM

As already mentioned above, privcy is a good investment project, although technically speaking it is not a bounty, it is an airdrop, they ask for requirements as if they were, you can join their discord and follow the rules to participate in their future airdrops, so far they have an excellent progress, every day they surprise us with something new, like new partnerships, new wallet or new exchange, I think that the developers and the community really care about the project, so it is quite recommendable, but as always do your own research.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: