Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 11:27:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Signature?  (Read 1015 times)
Gabmot

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:37:34 PM

I believe that there are many ones around actually, but the good ones are just too few. I can't imagine my self having to post an average of 10-15 posts for up to 6 weeks only to get not a single dime out of it.
 I have actually fell victim of scam campaigns too much that it nauseate me to participate any more in signature campaigns.
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:50:25 PM

any recommend Signature bounty with hype and real ??

Difficult to recommend about the bounty signature which the among all because everyone have an own perception understanding about the project roadmap, depends from the bounty hunter's which the best signature they want to participate.

One of basis i advice to you how to find better signature are number one the manager have an reputable name as bounty manager or signature manager like sir yahoo the most popular manager and almost all project he handle are successful.
Jazvebtc18

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:50:35 PM

I am looking for some signature for newbie

There are some signature campaigns that accepts newbies just have patience in searching suddenly you will find it, but before participate in any bounty camps you should check it first if they are not scam.

I definitely agree with you. There are signature campaign accepted newbie account. The payment is not high but it is a good start. Be patiently look it, you can it will  I have experience that when I was also a newbie. I already participated signature campaign and it was recommended by my workmate.
BITSPANISH

Activity: 486
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:54:26 PM

IMO, you can participate in the bounty that I am participating in is ELYSIAN, an ICO project to help integrate blockchain technology into e-commerce websites such as Shopify, Woocommerce. A plan will be very potential in the future as e-commerce websites become the future of shopping.

✦ ───   OATH   ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium  ────── ▌▐ 
barlo357

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:56:46 PM

I am looking for some signature for newbie

I think there is no signature campaign for newbie since your activity is 28 now make at least 2 more activities  to make you a jr member for that rank you can join a signature campaign. Smiley

yesyes18

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:56:50 PM

Well there are so many around and finding a very good one is one of the difficult things to do. Anyways I'm part of this ongoing project called FlipNpik that seeks to bring a revolution in lcal business advertisements. I think you can check it out.

tubig123

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:59:53 PM

Based on the requirements if we apply a campaign is to put up the signature because if we have no this we had no reward or stakes that accumulated and our account will not be accepted.Therefore its very important  to sign up signature according to your rank.
8rch7

Activity: 1372
Merit: 464

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:00:05 PM

It's very hard to recommend a bounty, sometimes looks good, but ends a scam. And sometimes looks ugly, but ends up paying and the market price is very good.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Ikay

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:01:42 PM

You can choose by you self because not all given links will satisfied you some of the links I'd saw are not more satisfying so you can review it by your own so you can choose a right signature campaign that you do not regret.
shone08

Activity: 602
Merit: 262

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:07:24 PM

any recommend Signature bounty with hype and real ??

Do your own research dude!!  It so hard to suggest a bounty campaign because many ico project turning to scam or not paying your work that resulting to "TY".
Join to signature campaign that manage by some reputable member in this forum dont join to bounty that manage by newbie member.
hrunya102

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:09:10 PM

You need to choose yourself, few people will give advice, a lot of scams, be careful. you can see the project with high ratings

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
abanansah

Activity: 328
Merit: 10

www.daxico.com

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:09:49 PM

Localcoinswap is the best ICO which I foresee to be a profitable after the end of the ICO. It is operating on the basis of how localbitcoins operates and it gives the holders of the tokens a 100 percent back profit to share. Get involve.

snegovsergey2

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:44:14 PM

Nobody can ever tell which signature would be successful. You have to make your own choice based on detailed analyze of the project, its team and whitepaper. Of course you can simply choose the signature campaign due to its managers (especially Amazix) or if there are a lot of Hero/Legendary in it. But according to my experience the biggest profit you can get from the unknown campaigns (there have not so many participants) with unknown or its own managers. So don’t follow advices, make your own choice even if it would be wrong
arunakiran

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:53:11 PM

Signature is one of the best wary to earn money with out investment amount. Go for it. However, better choose good bounty, some projects may deceive and not giving participants their rewards.
Teal Deer

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:58:17 PM

Of course the company's signature is very generously paid. They are usually allocated good floors, an average of 30 percent. Especially good you can earn if there is a small number of participants, and the project will be promising. In my experience, I will say that in 6 weeks of subscription company I managed to earn about $5 thousand. I think this is a very good indicator
Ceyebrity

Activity: 103

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:10:31 PM

Signature campaign is good especially if you're a full member. I'm looking forward to being a full member as well cos some of the campaigns I wish to apply for requested for minimum of 'Member'
m. yasir

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 08:15:44 PM

Signature is a very profitable campaign. Due to the allocation given more than other social media campaigns. For beginners you should choose bounty with a lot of allocation and longer campaign time in order to get more results. I currently also choose Enlte signature campaigns with more allocations.
Katekuz

Activity: 121
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:17:26 PM

I like the company that I'm advertising now, but it will soon be over

Valay9836

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:42:41 PM

Personal experience tells me that even time-tested managers are not always reliable . 100 % sure
gungun08

Activity: 22

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:46:28 PM

yes,signature is wonderful I'm 100% you are an alt account how might you take part in such huge numbers of mark account where you just a newmamber, there are not very many mark battle for beginners you are fortunate in the event that you take an interest in signature crusade as a novice, at any rate alt accounts are permitted here.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: