Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 08:55:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to send multiple transactions to the same contract ? (ETH)  (Read 28 times)
Just4Fun (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:58:15 PM

Hello,

im looking for a solution to send more than one transaction within a few seconds.

so the problem is:
when i send more than one transaction, the transaction i send before will be overwriten only one transaction like 0.5 eth is allowed.
With MEW its not possible, but it must be possible with another wallet like metamask oder another one.

its ok when only one transaction goes through but how can i do it ?

thank you

rahimali

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:52:11 AM

As far as i know you can do this. But for multiple transactions you need to pay some extra charge. If you want to know more things about this matter you can go their website. Every information is available there.
leoliln45

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:08:24 AM

Eth is the new in the market but based on this it really awesome because of its facilities based on this many people like to adapt this tech on the basis of profit also they make it possible that you can do many transactions within a second also there is less transaction fees.
jamesbtcearn

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:05:13 PM

As per I know you can it is not possible. As you have to send the transactions to multiple smart contracts and one is of each token.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: