Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:55:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ANC figured it out? Is it true??  (Read 2754 times)
jackofall1232 (OP)

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

Check Out Anoncoin.net | BattleCoinXchange.com

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2014, 05:17:58 AM

ANC, Where have you been?

It has been a while since everyone has heard any word from the ANC team. For those of you that don't know ANC or Anoncoin, it is one of the original pioneers in crypto security. A community driven fair launch coin paving the way for not just anonymity in crypto, but for all of the internet as well. They have closely rooted ties with the I2P project or  “ Invisible Internet Project.”(  http://geti2p.net/en/ ) and have shown to be the only crypto-currency so far to utilizable this valuable tool.

They have been working hard on the implementation of many new features including  Zerocoin and Stealth Addresses, adding it to their repertoire of many anonymous features.

I have had the liberty of tracking down the recently elusive developer of the coin to try and find out what everyone wants to know.  I happened to find out some pretty interesting things our readers might want to know.

At onetime, Anoncoin reached out to Mathew Green  to help implement Zerocoin into ANC.  However Mathew Green contacted only once to request an email from ANC  and so far has not returned contact, either due to an NSA Gag order, as it was rumored , or just simply  he is looking toward his own ventures to capitalize on the fast growing market.  (As of writing this article there has been no contact or statement from  Mr. Green as to the reason for his abandonment of the project.)

The original ANC coin conceptualist and lead developer stated today, that they have been moving forward without Mr. Green's  help on the project. They have already  discovered a way to implement Zerocoin into Anoncoin and have been pushing through hurdles to get it released in a timely fashion.

Aside from the Zerocoin project,  I2P and ANC both are making grand advancements, not just in crypto-currency, but how we will use the  internet in general in the future. There are more and more people using the safe, NSA resistant form of communication , I2P.
 By design I2P by itself  is very secure from prying eyes, just in the fact that it is very hard to intercept communications through MIM attacks , or any other means  and decrypt them.  In conjunction the two projects are working on a I2P router in C++ is making headway. This could result in a built-in router, or a bundle package.The result of I2P routers in C++ would be that anoncoin clients will be default on I2P, while pools will run on clearnet as usual.

ANC is becoming a staple for serious  investors, enthusiasts, and honest businesses adding many layers of security that other coins do not provide. I2P is an open source  non-profit development funded sorely on individual contributors.

In conclusion , with the recent downtrends in the ANC market due to a drought in new information and an assumed stagnate or abandoned  development,  Anoncoin is an excellent buy as they are  looking to make another comeback as a constant innovator in cyber-security.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator