Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 09:37:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I want to buy merit from a forum member ????  (Read 943 times)
2beAmillionaire

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:38:25 AM

Never do that if you don't want your both accounts getting banned permanently. Actually,you don't need to jump into the higher rank,when your knowlege in cryptocurrencies is not yet enough,how to handle your accounts when joining any bounty campaigns and participating in this forum. I would suggest you to start it from the very beginning of your created account,and enjoy it while doing a lot of activities on this forum.
ariyzt

Activity: 602
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 10:26:14 AM

i think the same like what u thinking at the first time
when my rank got stuck at this i want to buy instans merit
but then i just realize the purpose of this system is to prevent some1 from spamming
u wont gain anything unless u post something valueable for everyone in here
lets make this forum better for everyone
Yudha2015

Activity: 414
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:37:53 PM

I think that is not allowed to buy and sell merit. I want to get nerit also but it is so hard to get it.
😢😢  so sad.

►           ►     enVoy        ▐ │     Sustainably Green Trust in Trade     │ ▌     ◄           ◄
►            ██  WHITEPAPER       ██  TWO PAGER       ██  TOKEN DECK            ◄
[v]  Facebook     [v]  Twitter     [v]  Telegram     [v]  Medium     [v]  Linkedin     [v]  Reddit
Exeus

Activity: 165
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:15:37 AM

Can anyone answer me? Thank you for reading

I hope you will get red tag soon mate. Kindly ignore any trader who is coming to you. Please go with making quality posts and then you will get the merits automatically from the people whoever like your post or something else.

If possible you please lock the thread if you understand the people after you have done the merits.
Actually you are doing the against the forum rules. Kindly ignore these kind of activity.
You`re right besides even though you don`t have merit you can still participate in any campaigns, but if you want to earn more you need to work hard in order to gain what you really want in yourself. People will do everything but this person should probably set aside of buying, because i think it won`t work here.
valisa

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:46:41 PM

merit is not traded, if you buy merit you will get a red trust and it will harm and damage the reputation of your account, merit in depat by making a good post and useful for many people in this forum. I think the merit information in this forum has been many, so you just read on this forum
Darerando

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:24:30 PM

You shouldn't buy merit because it's not traded, but you can try as much to get it through your constructive high quality and meaningful posts.
maximilian4aue

Activity: 113

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:26:53 PM

As the name implies 'MERIT' you have to earn it and don't try to buy. Merit is like reputation it is earned not bought. I believe that with consistency and commitment in contributing valuable inputs to this community merit can be gained.
LadyK

Activity: 227
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:59:49 PM

I apologize to you all because I had such a question. Actually I do not understand the rules of the forum. I will forget this story, instead I will contribute on the forum. Thank you for letting me understand the problem ( I edited my post)
I suggest you don't do that. It violates rule of forum. You better improve your knowledge about cryptocurrency, then your rank up, too.
Hiluxury Bitcoin

Activity: 199
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:11:20 PM

You shouldn't buy merit because it's not traded, but you can try as much to get it through your constructive high quality and meaningful posts.
Nice elaboration, merit is something not for sale here, we all are here to earn money using our knowledge and skills if we will buy merit points by money so we will get nothing, let the money be a side just think about posting some useful and informative stuff, your rank will get high with good knowledge and information share with each rank your merit will rise automatically so work hard.

--------------------Trustdice.win - Fair gaming platform built on blockchain technology--------------------
Hamphser

Activity: 2520
Merit: 331

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:44:33 PM

Never do that if you don't want your both accounts getting banned permanently. Actually,you don't need to jump into the higher rank,when your knowlege in cryptocurrencies is not yet enough,how to handle your accounts when joining any bounty campaigns and participating in this forum. I would suggest you to start it from the very beginning of your created account,and enjoy it while doing a lot of activities on this forum.
Youre high ranking would really be just come to waste or still useless yet you would still able to get a negative trust because spamming or out of topic post or replies would really result int that kind of violation and as being said theres no need to jump up on higher levels because it wont really be suited on your current or recent knowledge about crypto. Merits cant be bought but somehow can be earned if you do contribute well into this forum.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:09:52 PM

Merit can only be obtained from good post quality and not allowed to buy or trade. You could have done that, but so far I've only seen red trusts acquired by actions such as buying merit or trading it. Merit is something new in this forum, so keep doing the best so you can get merit results from the quality posts you have created later.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
arjen18

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:41:34 PM

You can't find a person to sell their merit for you because merit is not for sale the porpuse of merit is you for having a good post or what they called the quality post having that you can earn merit by somebody else just keep doing quality post then wait for them to give you merit
Faxmate

Activity: 1071
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:08:37 PM

Agree with you, it is good to contribute in the forum thought your meaningful and constructive posting, so those who are not aware of bitcoin features will read your post and will find useful way of investing safely in bitcoin, but instead of doing your own effort you will intent to buy merit form members this will not be a good way, it can make a negative reputation for you, as merit is not something sold worthy we will have to gain it using our knowledge and hard work.
twostepsally

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:02:03 AM

Merit is not selling. Don't try to buy. If try to buy it affects your account trust. If want to merit improve your post quality. Then forum member will be check your post. It useful for other people. Forum member will be give for post quality merit. So merit will be improve account rank also improve. So don't loss it. So improve your quality post. Forum member will be check the all members post and get the more information. So people is reach the all country people. So improve post quality.
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 1238

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 07:31:38 AM

Many DT members doesn't want to make that merit as source of farming abuse so If I where you I would make a helpful post here in forum to get a clean merit to the other user since if you do the buy and sell option then you could possible get a red trust from the forum police if you find out that you are involve with that illegal thing.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Chacon994

Activity: 169

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:16:19 AM

I apologize to you all because I had such a question. Actually I do not understand the rules of the forum. I will forget this story, instead I will contribute on the forum. Thank you for letting me understand the problem ( I edited my post)
I think you should not buy merit on this forum. You can earn merit in many ways such as supporting questions for a newbie or posting articles on ICO scam projects so people do not invest in these projects.
Darerando

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:34:34 PM

There is no point in buying merit, so forget about it and just Keep on posting good quality stuffs that will get you the merit you want.
hardinero007

Activity: 938
Merit: 266

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 11:46:53 AM

merits are not for sale and any undesired activities outside the purpose of merit may result in account being blocked or negative trust rating.

with the implementatiin of merit system, levelling up is very hard that it may lead some people to do anything just to get merits.
InvestICO2L

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:04:12 PM

Merit is not selling. Don't try to buy. If try to buy it affects your account trust. If want to merit improve your post quality. Then forum member will be check your post. It useful for other people. Forum member will be give for post quality merit. So merit will be improve account rank also improve. So don't loss it. So improve your quality post. Forum member will be check the all members post and get the more information. So people is reach the all country people. So improve post quality.
That’s right. Merit is not for selling at all. Moreover, if someday people all  tend to buy merit like what you thought, our forum will have a big  complex. You should prepare an intimate knowledge that could help you to post a writing with a high quality, then you would be able to get merit as the same with many others. it would be much better if you may get merit by yourself honestly because if you yourself improve skill in your post, you probably have movitation to gain knowledge which is particularly necessary for you to understand and gain more about crypto market as well. A person, who is intellegent, will try himself to achieve what he wants.
shushmita321

Activity: 31

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 08:25:08 AM

i do not think you should even post about that. go through the rules of this forum. keep posting and active, i hope eventually you will get your merits.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: