Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 12:58:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: PLATFORM BOUNTYHIVE.IO (recalls, work experience, wishes)  (Read 379 times)
RuAGA (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 05:20:21 PM

Good day, respected members of the forum, bounty, cryptotraders well, in general, all who at least somehow connected with the crypt!

Once you come across this thread, then the will of fate, and perhaps a desire or need you are connected to a platform for the bounty - BOUNTYHIVE.IO, well, or plans to become a part of it and join the ranks of thousands of real and maybe not so colleagues  Grin!

1. PREFACE;

Earlier this year, already having some  knowledge about cryptocurrency base, tokens, coins and ICO, I thought to participate in the bounty  Huh, since all real money has already been spent on the purchase of a particular coin  Cool and given that the market in the beginning of the year and now it's not that much that has recovered (while I'm in the minus  Undecided), scalp or trading was not possible, the fate of me led to the idea of ​​taking part in bounty companies Shocked!

2. AND HERE ALL HAD STARTED, HAPPENED AND ENCOUNTERED;

At the forum, of course, I was not registered at that time, so I drew the entire resource from the Internet! GOOGLE led me to the site BOUNTYNIVE.IO)!
After analyzing the rating, the amenities, the design of the site itself and the ease with which it was possible to start working there, I made my choice in its favor!
Well, like everyone else - pumping social networks accounts, getting to know REDDIT (if it is not successful), all this business having attached in the settings of the site - started participating! All the painfully familiar routine work began, well, after some time (month, two), the first results were already visible! since we are not here for fun, but for the sake of increasing our capital, to some extent, began to wonder how on the site you can take more  Huh)? My searches with google led me to the all known http://[b forum, where I ask you to notice really a lot of useful information - especially for beginners !!!
BECAME participate in the subscription! having received a serious difference in the award between social networks and the signature - concluded that there is nothing better than a SIGNATURE NOTHING! at least with participation on the site!
Parallel recognizing the forum, learned that as, how to raise the rank, how to look for bounty and so on. For this time I went to one more site BOUNTYPLATFORM.IO and was pleasantly surprised how everything is decorated and convenient! The truth is that I have not received anything yet, as I am in the process of work!

3. CONCLUSIONS

a. IF YOU ARE NEW, YOU, as it seems to me from personal experience, BEGINS WILL BE SIMILAR ON ANY PLATFORM  !!!
choice there are two of the above I can recommend!

b. YES on the court all the routine process is convenient, all considered automatic and you should not submit reports !!!
But - on BountyHive (no tables, and a HUGE MINES, firstly you do not know how many actual participants, and how unreal - bots, without tables - you have no understanding of the work done you work, that is, accounting, and accordingly - your reward).
At BOUNTIPLATFORM.IO there are tables and this is her HUGE PLUS!

c. AT PLATFORMS  -  GOOD SUPPORT IN THE ONLINE MODE !!!
if there are any questions - the admins will immediately respond to you (on the forum - you need for this time).

d. IF YOU SMART,  I RECOMMEND THAT FORUM - BITCOINTALK.IO[/b]]BITCOINTALK.IO !!!

4. RECOMMENDATIONS AND WISHES

a - Tables!  Enter the tables so that the participants can see for what they receive the reward or not!!!
b - Transparency! I want to understand whether everything is real or not there! (because it's very strange that after the introduced of a new bounty, within an hour everything can be filled by participants)
c. Execution and Responsibility! (written the distribution of tokens then - send, not pull, not sure take time with a more)

This is only my personal observations and I will be grateful if we are all together will supplementing the branch RECOMMENDATIONS, comments or feedback that is useful as a participant OR OWNERS OF THIS SERVICE!

P.S. I hope this article will help  to many, and I, in turn, will be grateful and insanely glad to every gift you gave me merit!  Wink

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Ciucas

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 07:39:20 PM

Yeah, Bountyhive is a really great platform. Many people are concerned because there are no spreadsheets available, but this will change from next month when the platform will add transparency reports. After this feature will be implemented,there will be no more disadvantages in using Bountyhive.

siggy

Activity: 381
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:42:35 PM

I have a very unpleasent experience with this platfom because project which was listed there is a shit. Moreover, payments for Twitter and Facebook was so small. but I have enough followers.
HungryTigerGrouchyCrotch

Activity: 278
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:45:06 PM

This platform is really cool! You don´t have to do reports so you can spend your time doing better things, like more campaigns at one time.
But currently there are only 3 running campaigns and all of them are not interesting for me Undecided.

okaypool

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:54:52 PM

I must say a big thank you to the developers of the  BOUNTYHIVE platform. Very user-friendly interface, constantly new companies, there is a plan for hosting the bounty and the most important thing from it is never back down.
RuAGA (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 08:07:57 PM

Yeah, Bountyhive is a really great platform. Many people are concerned because there are no spreadsheets available, but this will change from next month when the platform will add transparency reports. After this feature will be implemented,there will be no more disadvantages in using Bountyhive.

Yes, that will be really good if the platform will have reports!

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏

RuAGA (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 08:09:55 PM

I have a very unpleasent experience with this platfom because project which was listed there is a shit. Moreover, payments for Twitter and Facebook was so small. but I have enough followers.

all this because we do not see the result of our work - we need report tables! so that everyone can control himself and the manager!

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏

RuAGA (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 08:12:13 PM

I must say a big thank you to the developers of the  BOUNTYHIVE platform. Very user-friendly interface, constantly new companies, there is a plan for hosting the bounty and the most important thing from it is never back down.

as an option I recommend you look at the platform of the BountyPlatform! sure she will see you more  Wink

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏

RuAGA (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 08:14:00 PM

This platform is really cool! You don´t have to do reports so you can spend your time doing better things, like more campaigns at one time.
But currently there are only 3 running campaigns and all of them are not interesting for me Undecided.

yes there are interesting projects there - but as soon as the company appears it immediately becomes complete and impossible to get into it!

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏

Fenderr

Activity: 293
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:29:42 PM

yes there are interesting projects there - but as soon as the company appears it immediately becomes complete and impossible to get into it!

You're right. Once bounties get announced, the become complete in minutes leaving just the translation bounties available. I personally have been able to join only one project ever since I got registered on their platform
skelethon

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 08:39:23 PM

Thanks for sharing your experience.

A lot of bounties tend to be hit or miss for me recently.
murtadhogaul

Activity: 83

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:42:54 PM

i apologize because i am less fond of bountyhive, i am more suited to bountyplatform.io i was initially interested in bountyhive but when i want to join the slot is always full and i am late, but bountyplatform is never too late to join.
Pamela1966

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 10:29:20 PM

I started bounty campaign with Bountyhive and I'm still with them, experience have been fair so far but not excellent though, there's always room for improvement most especially in the area of transparency but according to what I read on their channel that will take effect from next month
Deshich

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:47:50 PM

I started bounty campaign with Bountyhive and I'm still with them, experience have been fair so far but not excellent though, there's always room for improvement most especially in the area of transparency but according to what I read on their channel that will take effect from next month

Can you explain the main advantages of this platform? How exactly does it help in bounty management? Do you really rely more on the automated platforms like this one or you think that the manual method will be more effective also as a time-consuming?
RuAGA (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 11:09:55 AM

Can you explain the main advantages of this platform? How exactly does it help in bounty management? Do you really rely more on the automated platforms like this one or you think that the manual method will be more effective also as a time-consuming?

The atomized method is better, it's better, but not on this site, since you do not see the work of your work! can when will enter reports and tables - then it will be better!

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏

RuAGA (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 11:12:45 AM

i apologize because i am less fond of bountyhive, i am more suited to bountyplatform.io i was initially interested in bountyhive but when i want to join the slot is always full and i am late, but bountyplatform is never too late to join.

If I choose between two platforms, I like it more Bountyplatform.io, but until I get nothing, it takes time for the companies to end, than will see)

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏

aioc

Activity: 2954
Merit: 567

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:15:11 AM

Bountyhive is a good option for bounty hunters although there are bad reports coming from participants, but bountyhive still has a room for improvement and I believe they are working on it, they are the only program like this in the bounty campaign so there still a lot to be fix here.

RuAGA (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 05:10:52 PM

Bountyhive is a good option for bounty hunters although there are bad reports coming from participants, but bountyhive still has a room for improvement and I believe they are working on it, they are the only program like this in the bounty campaign so there still a lot to be fix here.

yes they have a lot to grow, provided that they will correct their mistakes and supplement the platform with improvements!

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏

RuAGA (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 07:52:22 AM

On the platform there were updates of appearance and the section airdrop!!! all successful hunting Grin

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏

RuAGA (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 10:19:45 AM

ended a few companies and FaceBook did not count the stacks, although earlier on the page was all the same and the stacks for the FB were considered, in general every day is getting worse and worse...

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: