Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 10:03:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: PLATFORM BOUNTYHIVE.IO (recalls, work experience, wishes)  (Read 378 times)
waorana

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:15:11 PM

In the past I have participated in several bounty campaigns of the Bountyhive platform, I can say I have always received tokens without problems. It 's been a long time since I follow it more, because I saw that they reach in a very short time the number of members of the bounty campaigns, and so it is useless to waste time checking the various bounty campaigns
marcripto

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:22:56 AM

Bountyhive is a very simple platform to use and requires little effort because you do not have to send the report every week, but for a while I no longer participate in their bounty campaigns. The main reason is that there are never available places and the premiums that pay for the social network bounty campaigns are low, because there are thousands of participants
BADBITCH

Activity: 532
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:54:13 AM

Well, it is a fantastic website with great concepts and oppurtunities,
There are no reports, there are no spreadsheets, there are no forms
All you have to do it enrol and fulfil your task.

Its not the best because you need to wait until the end of bounty to find out if you are qualified or not, which sis not good enough.
lets hope for more adjustments and alterations.
annaorlova

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:13:13 PM

The platform itself is very well made and works very stable. But here are the projects that they add I really do not like. 80% of them have not yet been added to the exchanges, and 20% do not send tokens at all. I perfectly understood that I won't earn much, but I didn't think that I won't earn anything.
Corelianer

Activity: 309

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:10:28 PM

The platform is quite interesting. In my opinion, this is what many people lacked. Because work in bounty companies is laborious, and this platform helps to systematize it.
RuAGA (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 05:11:33 AM

The platform itself is very well made and works very stable. But here are the projects that they add I really do not like. 80% of them have not yet been added to the exchanges, and 20% do not send tokens at all. I perfectly understood that I won't earn much, but I didn't think that I won't earn anything.

yes indeed - there are many projects, but only a few of them! perhaps now the market is in the drawdown, one of the factors, well, the second many projects never went to the stock exchanges!

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
RuAGA (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 05:14:07 AM

The platform is quite interesting. In my opinion, this is what many people lacked. Because work in bounty companies is laborious, and this platform helps to systematize it.

The platform is uniquely convenient in terms of tasks! reports are not necessary, posts are not necessary, but there are minus and they are big - THAT THAT THERE IS NO TABLES TO CHECK AND SUBSCRIBE YOUR WORK!

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏

krassy

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 05:18:21 AM

The platform is really very convenient and productive, attracts attention with the absence of reports and automatic accrual of rewards, but the reporting table for participants is simply necessary to see the correctness of the campaign conditions.
Ravenzy666

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:08:00 AM

yes, I guess bountyhive is one of the best and biggest bounty provider platform / website I know. But behind it all, bountyhive has many problems and annoyances with some bounty that they manage. And the average of bounty that they manage a lot of less selling in the time of ICo so that the rewards earned bounty hunter not too big. But, I admit that bountyhive is quite transparent and responsible in managing the existing bounty. Even when there is a problem with their contract, bountyhive quickly and the responsibility is trying to solve it.
RuAGA (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 02:39:42 PM

yes, I guess bountyhive is one of the best and biggest bounty provider platform / website I know. But behind it all, bountyhive has many problems and annoyances with some bounty that they manage. And the average of bounty that they manage a lot of less selling in the time of ICo so that the rewards earned bounty hunter not too big. But, I admit that bountyhive is quite transparent and responsible in managing the existing bounty. Even when there is a problem with their contract, bountyhive quickly and the responsibility is trying to solve it.

all right they should solve the accompanying problems in the accruals or in payments! if they do not do it - it will be very bad!

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏

RuAGA (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 07:37:48 PM

how do you feel about updating the appearance of the site? get feedback!)

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏

pavelkor

Activity: 259
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:40:27 PM

one man - one bounty, my wish is only this, i dont like some ppl try to make an army to harvest alot, so, please regulate it
Catmurs

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:44:32 PM

I can say only one of all the projects that were on this platform almost all the scams, shot a couple of projects, those who did not start the bounty even and do not start on this raincoat, just spend time in vain

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
RuAGA (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 06:33:23 PM

I can say only one of all the projects that were on this platform almost all the scams, shot a couple of projects, those who did not start the bounty even and do not start on this raincoat, just spend time in vain

Yes, indeed, the projects that went to the stock exchange or launched their product can be counted on the fingers (it's sad

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏

blokceyin

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

Sound/Foley FX Design Service For Your ICO Videos

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:43:33 PM

For me, they are doing pretty good so far. I really think they are pretty cool guys and doing their work properly, but I can recommend them to review their listing candidates better for their listings. That is their weakest side IMHO.

Sound/Foley FX Design Service For Your ICO Promo Videos
Dimanman113

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:02:52 PM

Good platform! I earned there 5.5 ETH in the form of campaign tokens in which I participated in the bounty social campaign for 4 months! Every project is better and better!
elosi

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:29:30 AM

I prefer using bitcointalk for my bounties because it is transparent, the platform like bountyhive I see them as not be transparent because we can't see who and who that is participating in the bounty, I like seeing spreadsheet
Bonanzabits

Activity: 364
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 12:11:27 PM

I've used this platform several times-only once, but these tokens are still not traded anywhere - candy wrappers. I will no longer use this project, I think that this project is suitable for those who have an army of bots. It is better for a person not to waste their time on this.
RuAGA (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 04:51:53 PM

I've used this platform several times-only once, but these tokens are still not traded anywhere - candy wrappers. I will no longer use this project, I think that this project is suitable for those who have an army of bots. It is better for a person not to waste their time on this.

Yes that's right! a platform or for bots or for people disrespecting their work!

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏

RuAGA (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 04:53:44 PM

I prefer using bitcointalk for my bounties because it is transparent, the platform like bountyhive I see them as not be transparent because we can't see who and who that is participating in the bounty, I like seeing spreadsheet

if there were tables it would be all transparent! but it is not clear for what and how much you accrued! This is the biggest minus of this site!  Sad

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: