Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:26:31 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Financial Crisis Will Come  (Read 19834 times)
hotBriX001

Activity: 224
Merit: 6

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 01:49:58 AM

Financial crisis will come to those who mismanage their wealth..Most of us are in survival mode.If you are not tough enough to try new things like bitcoin, then nothing will happen to us.

Honestly financial crisis will come always to people lives particularly to those people with lazy in attitude. But if we work hard and trustful to every activity to earn income then go and work for it. Like investing in bitcoin that really needs to take the risk before we can get the good benefits from it. Take the challenge always in order to surpass financial crisis in life.

▬▬ ● ● Destream Fine Ecosystem for STREAMERS ● ● ▬▬
▬▬ ● ● STREAMER'S FINANCIAL ECOSYSTEM ● ● ▬▬
MMysterious

Activity: 972
Merit: 255

Bear season or just the beginning

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 01:57:55 AM

I also think that financial crisis will come but We dont know exactly when it will happen. the US stock market is due to correction already and that bubble will burst soon. remember that crypto or bitcoin as a whole created by satoshi nakamoto after the Real estate bubble of 2008. and i think it was created for the benefits of the people when another bubble or crash come again. before that financial crisis come we need to secure our resources buy some gold and buy bitcoin and any other cryptocurrency because this will become your safehaven later on.
Wong owah

Activity: 163
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:10:55 AM

I have experienced an economic crisis for 2 months, everyone will also experience an economic crisis, because the price of bitcoin has decreased by 90%, I have not dared to invest, because the price of bitcoin has dropped.
organicrice

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:07:31 AM

Establishment commentators tend to blame every financial crisis on the "bad luck" of a whole host of factors coming together to create a "perfect storm."  What they "forget" is that the incentives of the modern system always drive the elites themselves to destabilize their own system.  Not sometimes.  Not most of the time.  Always.

They will say that the 2007-8 crisis was a combination of the US banking deregulation of the 90s, the US political agenda of moving poor people into home ownership, the poor financial oversight by the George W. Bush administration, the 'global savings glut,' the existence of a shadow banking system in the US, the loose monetary policy in the aftermath of the dot com bust, etc. etc.  All true.  What they forget to mention is that, if it were not these factors, there would be others (stock buybacks anyone?)  If it hadn't happened in 2007-8, it would have been later.

Only looking at the top of the world system, ie Britain in the 19th century and the US later, we can see that:

- There was a financial crisis in Britain roughly every 10 years from 1810 to the 1860s.

- The British Empire bought itself a couple decades by making gold the only money, and not silver.  (Thereby making itself rich at the expense of silver countries -- not unlike what the US might be doing with crypto-currencies today.)  But in 1890 a financial crisis in London made it necessary for the Bank of England to be bailed out by gold from other central banks, the first time in history.

- Soon after world-leader status was moved to the US, in 1929-31, the Great Depression started with a series of financial crises.

- Though the bloodshed of World War II bought a few decades of stability under the US, it was forced to renounce its promise to allow foreign governments to redeem every $35 for an ounce of gold, in 1971.

- The 1970s global crisis of confidence in the dollar forced the US to pay 20% interest on 30-year Treasuries by about 1980.

- The US stock market crashed in 2000.  By 2002, the NASDAQ had lost 78% of its value at the peak.

- The entire world system teetered on the brink of collapse in 2008.

Remember that, we're only talking about the top of the world system, which is the most stable, by design.  (Paper pound sterling in the 19th century and dollars in the 20th were the world's top reserve currencies of their day.  Every effort is made to make other countries fail first -- e.g. the emerging markets crisis of today helps protect the value of US money and debt.)  Further down the ladder, there were many more crises, plus conflicts and wars.

So the long view reveals the truth.  And the truth is that you can't escape the perverse incentives that make individual members of the elites want to profit or prop up the system today by storing up even more trouble for future elites.  These incentives come directly from the system's core nature of theft and deception.

If we listen to mainstream economists, the reason for recurring crises is that, for some reason, people just want to keep losing money.  They keep chasing risky assets whose high values have nothing to do with being propped up by state-bank-elites.  Right.

This system also punishes prudent people who put the most trust in its promises and its official narratives.  But we have a long-term defense: buy gold, silver, and Bitcoin!

I think financial crisis will come and it will be happened if people does know how to handle it. . there are many ways to find some things that can help us to how to survive in this world.  there are many works that can be helpful to survive in our daily lives..  But now I can say that financial crisis is real, because I encounter this and other also encounter this kind of problem. .
patarfweefwee

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:39:04 AM

Oh please, i think the financial crisis is here. But I think crypto currency is our savior and would keep us afloat to weather this storm. I just hope that i still have enough in my holdings to support me and family through the financial crisis so I'll be buying all the coins i get my hands on now that the crypto currency market is down.

spongegar

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:26:32 AM

That I think is a very interesting pice and i think it would happen. I've also read somewhere that even if there's an economic crisis that crypto currency wouldn't be affected by it. I just it is so since i wouldn't be caught with my pants around my ankles if ever the market collapsed and so is crypto currency. So now I'll invest more on crytpo.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
hometester

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:43:30 AM

in this case, I believe that it makes sense to invest only in gold from what you offer. Bitcoin is still in an unstable state
YamigaHyoushi

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:17:33 PM

I'd say buy gold, silver, bitcoin, and land! The value of land is always increasing as time goes by, thus we should also see the potential value or worth of lands in the future.
xWolfx

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

Donating 10% to charity

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:36:21 PM

This was in fact a really good analysis. There are some signs which warns when one comes that most people can't see - In fact, some economists almost always warns but nobody listens. The story of humanity itself.

The reasons can be varied and maybe things are not what they look like or maybe they are. The truth is, it might seem suspicious to some. Some countries have more corrupts with power inside their borders than others, so it also depends. Of course, the people always watch carefully the most powerful country in the world, forgetting completely of other ones who have been in fact improving in power and capacity over the course of the last years.

Of course another one will come and even more than one, no system is perfect. And also we can wonder, if you had the control of it and earn a lot of millions easily by taking one simple decision, will you do it?. I know that a lot of people would fall in the face of the temptation.
robbietobby

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:48:17 PM

Financial crisis means instability of economy in nature as it precedes by the external factors affecting the global and the local markets. Although in bitcoin digital currency are kess expected to set in financial crisis as it was stated that there lots of investors acquiring business in terms of their logical equation and rationale to formulate substantial business. It is a mediocre to all that unquilibrium market are natural.
OROBTC
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1852

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:01:56 PM
Merited by tee-rex (1)

Excellent thread.

Historically, financial crises do come +/- every 10 years or so, but their worst effects (which countries suffer the most, how damaging each is, etc.) vary quite a bit. 

Rogoff and Reinhardt "wrote the book" on financial crises over the past 800 years: This Time is Different.  Highly recommended.

In general each of us can stay safe by:

1)  diversifying the assets we hold (so CA$H on hand, land, gold, crypto, stocks & bonds are all good).

2)  many people do not handle debt well (my wife & I hate debt), so my general advice is to lower debt levels.
Indamuck

Activity: 1120
Merit: 554

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:17:25 PM

Financial crisis will come to those who mismanage their wealth..Most of us are in survival mode.If you are not tough enough to try new things like bitcoin, then nothing will happen to us.

Fortune favors the bold.  Most wealthy individuals got where they are today by taking huge risks and not listening to the naysayers.  It can be scary starting a new field of technology and it requires a lot of patience to see it through till the end.  Wealthy people are barely affected by these financial crises, it's not like they are struggling to afford shelter.

I think the next market crash will be starting very soon, stocks have been on a bull run for too long and everything looks very overpriced.
juragane

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:23:30 PM

I think it has become very natural because this financial movement will not always prosper, it will definitely experience a crisis and you must be able to take advantage of that moment to be able to make a profit.

alex_gr_cc

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 04:29:51 PM

Index Shiller PE Ratio has grown very much lately. This suggests that the US stock market is very overbought. As a rule, this always led to another crisis.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
NelfiNovita

Activity: 640
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:43:47 PM

before the arrival of the financial crisis we better start to buy bitcoin to invest so that when the financial crisis comes we don't panic and distress. we can survive if we invest in bitcoin from now on because I read a lot of the good news of bitcoin in the next few months, many people say that the price of bitcoin will rise in December.

ShroudKar98

Activity: 19

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:20:10 AM

That's right, the crisis will come this month, because all coin prices are dying, and this is nothing new, the financial crisis will always be part of our economy and everything.
GREATLOVE

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:09:11 AM

Establishment commentators tend to blame every financial crisis on the "bad luck" of a whole host of factors coming together to create a "perfect storm."  What they "forget" is that the incentives of the modern system always drive the elites themselves to destabilize their own system.  Not sometimes.  Not most of the time.  Always.

They will say that the 2007-8 crisis was a combination of the US banking deregulation of the 90s, the US political agenda of moving poor people into home ownership, the poor financial oversight by the George W. Bush administration, the 'global savings glut,' the existence of a shadow banking system in the US, the loose monetary policy in the aftermath of the dot com bust, etc. etc.  All true.  What they forget to mention is that, if it were not these factors, there would be others (stock buybacks anyone?)  If it hadn't happened in 2007-8, it would have been later.

Only looking at the top of the world system, ie Britain in the 19th century and the US later, we can see that:

- There was a financial crisis in Britain roughly every 10 years from 1810 to the 1860s.

- The British Empire bought itself a couple decades by making gold the only money, and not silver.  (Thereby making itself rich at the expense of silver countries -- not unlike what the US might be doing with crypto-currencies today.)  But in 1890 a financial crisis in London made it necessary for the Bank of England to be bailed out by gold from other central banks, the first time in history.

- Soon after world-leader status was moved to the US, in 1929-31, the Great Depression started with a series of financial crises.

- Though the bloodshed of World War II bought a few decades of stability under the US, it was forced to renounce its promise to allow foreign governments to redeem every $35 for an ounce of gold, in 1971.

- The 1970s global crisis of confidence in the dollar forced the US to pay 20% interest on 30-year Treasuries by about 1980.

- The US stock market crashed in 2000.  By 2002, the NASDAQ had lost 78% of its value at the peak.

- The entire world system teetered on the brink of collapse in 2008.

Remember that, we're only talking about the top of the world system, which is the most stable, by design.  (Paper pound sterling in the 19th century and dollars in the 20th were the world's top reserve currencies of their day.  Every effort is made to make other countries fail first -- e.g. the emerging markets crisis of today helps protect the value of US money and debt.)  Further down the ladder, there were many more crises, plus conflicts and wars.

So the long view reveals the truth.  And the truth is that you can't escape the perverse incentives that make individual members of the elites want to profit or prop up the system today by storing up even more trouble for future elites.  These incentives come directly from the system's core nature of theft and deception.

If we listen to mainstream economists, the reason for recurring crises is that, for some reason, people just want to keep losing money.  They keep chasing risky assets whose high values have nothing to do with being propped up by state-bank-elites.  Right.

This system also punishes prudent people who put the most trust in its promises and its official narratives.  But we have a long-term defense: buy gold, silver, and Bitcoin!

I believe financial crisis is coming because of the crisis of cryptos now and everything is affected of this crisis.But l believe this will not stay long.l believe cryptos Will recover and there Will be no more crisis.
Lexurdania

Activity: 840

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:14:02 AM

In this economic situtation, its good buying gold, silver and bitcoin. Gold and silver already known as safen haven asset and bitcoin start recognized as store of value. Financial crisis will come and go but we should prepare facing it

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
shushanika

Activity: 102
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:18:24 AM

The financial crisis has already started. In Turkey there is a massive inflation and people are fleeing into crypto currencies. This is just the result of endless depth and money printing. Many countries will be affected by this and also stocks will crash.
tee-rex

Activity: 742
Merit: 526

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:38:33 AM

In general each of us can stay safe by:

1)  diversifying the assets we hold (so CA$H on hand, land, gold, crypto, stocks & bonds are all good).

2)  many people do not handle debt well (my wife & I hate debt), so my general advice is to lower debt levels.

While I wholeheartedly agree with your both points and even more so with your second one about avoiding debt as much as possible, the debt itself may be a way of hedging against the crisis, sort of. I know it sounds controversial, and it definitely is, but I remember when I was a child my parents had taken a loan to build a house. Then a crisis began and money quickly depreciated, so they were able to repay the debt very soon without a lot of financial stress. Indeed, banksters are not stupid and they do account for such things, but sometimes you can effectively use their tactics and methods of stealing money from you against themselves.

It is pretty much the same with taxes. In fact, it is even easier and more feasible. You just avoid paying some hefty tax for some time, but since taxes can't be "retaxed", you then pay your tax with cheap money after the crisis goes full swing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: