Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:54:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Financial Crisis Will Come  (Read 19827 times)
beezare

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:47:39 AM

every country will always experience a financial crisis when the economy goes down but as a developing country it will certainly try to overcome this crisis by stabilizing the economy, and I think when crypto rises again financial will also improve again

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
armarsterling7

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:08:00 AM

the financial crisis has indeed come. We should invest carefully, because the crisis market will happen events that no one would have expected. Make a small investment now and spend a lot of time reviewing the market.
I think that's the best way to make a profit and be safe.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Badu1

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:37:49 AM

It is true that we are faced with financial crisis and most people are saturated with sorrowful moods.i stand to encourage all to keep on moving with crypto. Market will not be as it is but will be attractive to see in the nearby future
bummm

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:55:33 AM

I also think that financial crisis will come but We dont know exactly when it will happen. the US stock market is due to correction already and that bubble will burst soon. remember that crypto or bitcoin as a whole created by satoshi nakamoto after the Real estate bubble of 2008. and i think it was created for the benefits of the people when another bubble or crash come again. before that financial crisis come we need to secure our resources buy some gold and buy bitcoin and any other cryptocurrency because this will become your safehaven later on.

I do not care about this financial crises. These periods come regularly, and people survive. Yes, people lose their money (especially those ones that have a lot) but the period when everything stabilizes comes again.
nazaididuan1

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:55:55 AM

In 2018 many countries have serious financial crises! There are many weak links in the current financial system!
Many countries worry that the Turkish financial crisis will not only affect emerging economies, but may also hit global markets.

⮘Pre-ICO Start - 27.04.2018⮚ ⮘https://wbb.io/⮚
inding

Activity: 91

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:49:23 AM

Yes, I think the financial crisis should have happened this year, but it is not a good thing because of the factors that lead to the extension. This will lead to a more intense financial crisis. This is very cruel.
katak mercat

Activity: 133

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:26:52 AM

it is the most important thing to be feared by everyone, those who save their wealth in bitcoin will be lucky people when that happens, start investing your wealth in places like bitcoin, gold or real estate, because investment will save you from the crisis.
TRUSTIES

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:33:32 PM

I don't need to fence anything since a vast piece of my riches is stopped in Bitcoin as of now. I do hold a moderately little measure of gold also, however I am not intending to include more in the coming years, except if the gold value tanks profound, yet that is exceedingly improbable. As it were, I'm great. Much of the time individuals will just act when it's past the point of no return as of now, which influences me to feel frustrated about them, however then again it's their numbness and unjustified trust in the normal economy influencing them to miss out. We have experienced such a large number of practical troubles, that individuals ought to have had a reminder years prior already....
tailwate07

Activity: 368
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:59:35 AM

it is the most important thing to be feared by everyone, those who save their wealth in bitcoin will be lucky people when that happens, start investing your wealth in places like bitcoin, gold or real estate, because investment will save you from the crisis.
Not only investments will save you but you have to keep extra money with yourself for your needs. Investment with big amount in one source is not a good idea at all but it is always a good idea to diversify your investment is different trusted places. When you understand this all and do the same then you will not need to worry about anything but this right management will work out.
jbjoyce

Activity: 17

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:12:12 AM

Establishment commentators tend to blame every financial crisis on the "bad luck" of a whole host of factors coming together to create a "perfect storm."  What they "forget" is that the incentives of the modern system always drive the elites themselves to destabilize their own system.  Not sometimes.  Not most of the time.  Always.

They will say that the 2007-8 crisis was a combination of the US banking deregulation of the 90s, the US political agenda of moving poor people into home ownership, the poor financial oversight by the George W. Bush administration, the 'global savings glut,' the existence of a shadow banking system in the US, the loose monetary policy in the aftermath of the dot com bust, etc. etc.  All true.  What they forget to mention is that, if it were not these factors, there would be others (stock buybacks anyone?)  If it hadn't happened in 2007-8, it would have been later.

Only looking at the top of the world system, ie Britain in the 19th century and the US later, we can see that:

- There was a financial crisis in Britain roughly every 10 years from 1810 to the 1860s.

- The British Empire bought itself a couple decades by making gold the only money, and not silver.  (Thereby making itself rich at the expense of silver countries -- not unlike what the US might be doing with crypto-currencies today.)  But in 1890 a financial crisis in London made it necessary for the Bank of England to be bailed out by gold from other central banks, the first time in history.

- Soon after world-leader status was moved to the US, in 1929-31, the Great Depression started with a series of financial crises.

- Though the bloodshed of World War II bought a few decades of stability under the US, it was forced to renounce its promise to allow foreign governments to redeem every $35 for an ounce of gold, in 1971.

- The 1970s global crisis of confidence in the dollar forced the US to pay 20% interest on 30-year Treasuries by about 1980.

- The US stock market crashed in 2000.  By 2002, the NASDAQ had lost 78% of its value at the peak.

- The entire world system teetered on the brink of collapse in 2008.

Remember that, we're only talking about the top of the world system, which is the most stable, by design.  (Paper pound sterling in the 19th century and dollars in the 20th were the world's top reserve currencies of their day.  Every effort is made to make other countries fail first -- e.g. the emerging markets crisis of today helps protect the value of US money and debt.)  Further down the ladder, there were many more crises, plus conflicts and wars.

So the long view reveals the truth.  And the truth is that you can't escape the perverse incentives that make individual members of the elites want to profit or prop up the system today by storing up even more trouble for future elites.  These incentives come directly from the system's core nature of theft and deception.

If we listen to mainstream economists, the reason for recurring crises is that, for some reason, people just want to keep losing money.  They keep chasing risky assets whose high values have nothing to do with being propped up by state-bank-elites.  Right.

This system also punishes prudent people who put the most trust in its promises and its official narratives.  But we have a long-term defense: buy gold, silver, and Bitcoin!

not only investment with big amount will save you!but to keep your extra money for your other needs,you can also have a bank account for the safety of your money
Neraj Evad

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:24:45 AM

In every business , especially in the financial institutions, there will be time that it will experienced  financial crisis ,and there are reasons for this crises , but there is good management that still replinish this financial crisis , and you can not avoid this.
Xisunheber

Activity: 71

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:36:11 AM

The financial crisis will come - it's a fact, a question only in time, when this happens. And what will be the spark, the starting point. Today's money (paper) is essentially debts, which in turn generate new debts. Financial instruments and deriatives can and solve the current needs of governments and financiers, but at the same time exacerbate the situation as a whole.
Cripinggedang

Activity: 53

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:59:51 AM

Crisis and recovery then develop as the essence of the capitalist economy when it crises, it will grow stronger, and after a long period of development has achieved a high score, they will have the stage goes down

I think in many cases people will only act when it's too late, which makes me feel sorry for them, but on the other hand their ignorance and unjustified trust in the ordinary economy make them lose. We have gone through so many economic difficulties, that people must have a wake up call many years ago. I'm happy that I don't need to damage anything because most of my wealth is parked in Bitcoin. I do have a relatively small amount of gold, but I don't plan to add even more in the coming years, unless the tank prices gold in, but that is very unlikely.
MaryKiTy22

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:19:47 AM

The economy will inevitably be in crisis, but we should accept that it is the law of economics and we should change so that the economy can be better and fit the market.
coly20032003

Activity: 322
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:13:21 AM

A lot people are saying financial crisis will come, but nobody knows when exactly it will come. It is very hard to predict the market. If one can really predict the market precisely, that person will definitely make a lot of money.
jameswell

Activity: 122

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:01:29 AM

This is true.
For almost every decade, the financial crisis or recession will come back, for whatever cause one could think of.
The one million question is: How do average people protect themselves from losing a large percentage of the wealth during the crisis.
During the 2008-2009 crisis, I heard a slang:  "Cash Is King".  Hopefully, when the next inevitable financial crisis returns,  a new slang will be "Bitcoin is King"
Astra2127

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:10:51 AM

Let's deal with this topic straight to the point. Financial crisis is about lacking money to buy all are needs and wants ofcourse. Financial crisis will not happen if we are working and finding a way to earn for our daily living.
SunJAB

Activity: 406

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:34:59 AM

every country will always experience a financial crisis when the economy goes down but as a developing country it will certainly try to overcome this crisis by stabilizing the economy, and I think when crypto rises again financial will also improve again
The fact that the national financial and economic crisis does not really matter to us. As a matter of fact we can not do anything for the country. This is related to the organization of the country and they need to have specific plans. And our job is to plan to increase sales and a lot of money. The main purpose is to care for the family.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
markint

Activity: 329
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:52:04 AM
Last edit: October 01, 2018, 11:36:58 PM by markint

In fact, everything seems to indicate that we must get used to these scenarios of uncertainty in the markets and the economy in general, because today more than ever a savage capitalism seems ready to devour all available resources on a limited planet, so that very soon we could suffer a brutal outcome to all the economic farce in which we have been living.
chocolah29

Activity: 588
Merit: 128

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:13:04 AM

We have been through so many economical difficulties, that people should have had a wake up call years ago already....

I'm convinced that the reason people don't wake up to the reality of elite-inflated bubbles is that the media is part of the story-telling machine that numbs the public.

It was been and will always be a puppet of those elite people and we can't do anything about it though the least we can do is know what's the fact from fuck. In an instance, it's really saddening how media uses social media to poison the mind of younger generation and condition them they should believe them. More likely a hypnotism at its finest

In general each of us can stay safe by:

1)  diversifying the assets we hold (so CA$H on hand, land, gold, crypto, stocks & bonds are all good).

2)  many people do not handle debt well (my wife & I hate debt), so my general advice is to lower debt levels.

That's good point and you're lucky to do that like you can diversify to other assets but what about those poor people that doesn't have even one asset? Financial crisis is a serious issue that every country has and it really strikes us especially those who are in the bottom of society. And the fact still remains that when you're poor today, you're be poorer tomorrow and it sucks.

SUBSCRIBE NOW
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: