Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:57:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Listing on crypto exchanges  (Read 275 times)
Investforlife

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:27:44 PM

A good IKO company will take care of the output of the coin to the exchange immediately after the end of the ICO. in such and invest
zhukovt34

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

Augmented Reality World Discovered

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:36:34 PM

The listing on crypto exchanges is big move but far more important is general idea of a project, does it helps someone in bussiness or solving any problem, practical use of the coin.
Than action of listing have bigger impact and real value, as it offers something that people want to buy.

olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:12:10 PM

When contributing to an ICO how important it is to have a company planning or already enlisting in an exchange?
Do you invest in the ICO because you believe into an ICO or just speculating on the coin price rise?

Its hard to separate the two and there is nothing wrong in having both as objectives in investing in a coin what separates the believer of the project and the individual who invest for speculative purposes is the timing they both decide to sell their stakes and nothing else. Both of then would eventually sells in other to get return on their investments while the speculator is after immediate release on the exchange so he can cash out and move on, the believer is waiting to cash out big.
Fedrey

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:30:26 PM

The listing on crypto exchanges is big move but far more important is general idea of a project, does it helps someone in bussiness or solving any problem, practical use of the coin.
Than action of listing have bigger impact and real value, as it offers something that people want to buy.
but why not all rating exchanges agree on a piece of some coins? After all, there are quite promising projects, and it is very difficult to trade their coins, because some people can not access these exchanges. I have a personal example with AMLT.
mitrajkt

Activity: 508

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:14:45 PM

If one of ico has a strong goal and a solid team then surely in addition to registering in the stock it becomes one of their goals, and I also invest in ico, I believe because if no trust will not be established contractual relationship between ico team and miners , and everyone who wrestle in the world of krypto must have speculation of coin prices in the market.
russian51

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:27:50 PM

It is hard and expensive job to be listed into good exchanges, but some small exchange could list you. For example - Mercatox and stocks.exchange. But I do no reccomend stocks because very high risk of to be hacked account and huge deposit and withdrawal fees.
ECEX

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:09:00 PM

🔥 🔥 🔥  We offer you the opportunity to make AirDrop 11000 our customer and also add a token to our trading system  🔥 🔥 🔥

🔥 🔥http://Ecex.Exchange 🚀🔥

info@ecex.exchange
Rejinx

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:02:51 PM

Before assets in whatever jut i determine my aright inquiry and so invest. As per my virgin inquiry i flower Uncloak jut extremely captivating and inclination invest some dimension in it.
kubori102

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:19:36 PM

The speculation in this market is very unpredictable, usually I like the idea of a certain project and I trust it I will join that ICO.
shinas

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:14:23 PM

Nobody canceled speculation. Believe in a coin - invest! And if you want to earn more on this, why not - speculate!
OnnoTunes

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 08:42:06 PM

When contributing to an ICO how important it is to have a company planning or already enlisting in an exchange?
Do you invest in the ICO because you believe into an ICO or just speculating on the coin price rise?
Coin price is important, because it can be down very low from the ICO price you invested and your money can be half lost.
parlament9

Activity: 154

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:32:33 PM

Now the community generally just looks for huge profit and a way to receive it quicker, than it is simple not to think up successful ico.
But there is also other half which trusts in the project, for example any medical and charitable ico.
Also, there are ico which are connected with cinema. in such and I have invested)

Harriti

Activity: 756
Merit: 256

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:08:24 PM

I think ICO token listing is very important cause it's the only way that ICO investors can earn money Smiley). If investors spend their money in a project which never wanna list their token on any exchange so all investors will lose their money cause they can't sell their token on any exchange Smiley). For example, I invested in BuzzShow ICO project which has bounty campaign managed by Yahoo and it's months until now but BuzzShow token still is not listed on any exchange yet.

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████