Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:15:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitpaction Developer Fraudness, Reducing Bounty Pool for Unreasonable Reason  (Read 459 times)
tahmad (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:32:16 PM
Last edit: June 08, 2018, 08:34:34 PM by tahmad

I have joined the bounty campaign which managed by julerz12 . This is the bounty thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3315365.0. I joined the signature campaign and content campaign (Article).

The bounty have 8 weeks schedule (I joined from week 3. I and all participants do their tasks as the rules on the thread, and the bounty campaign running well, participants get their stakes as their works. On week 7th, julerz12 (Bounty Manager) announced that the Bitpaction team decided to end the bounty campaign on week 7th. Then, 1-2 days after that BM finalized the spreadsheet and gave us 2 days for appealing concerns. Then, 2 days after that julerz12 announced that spreadsheet was final and he already submitted to Bitpaction team, and Bitpaction team confirmed that.

After this, all participants waiting for payment. But, this is the crazy thing, Bitpaction reduced the rewards so crazy, they reduced twice. First they reduce 250K from original allocation. The original allocation is 1M BPS as seen on bounty thread. I think Bitpaction team not reduce it again, but evidently they reduce rewards again, and it more crazy than the first. The bad thing is I'm not backup the spreadsheet after julerz12 done and before the team reduce it.

Then, I asked why they reduce the rewards, and their answer is not reasonable. They said that performance of the bounty is not grateful, the only grateful is social media campaign (Twitter and Facebook). Let me list the reduction rewards.

• 1. Translation Campaign

From 200K BPS -> 25K BPS

Their reason is because the translated not bring much visitor and the quality is not satisfying.

• 2. Signature Campaign

From 300K BPS -> 125K BPS

Their reason is because on June 2nd, participants not wearing the signature.

This is the team said (Telegram name 'Tab')
    About signature activities.

I am every bounty hunter. I have already seen it.

I went to see it around June 2.

However, the vast majority of signatures have changed.

We do not know if the signature lasted for seven weeks.

• 3. Facebook and Twitter Campaign

From 200K BPS for each -> 175K BPS for each

They not reduce again from first, their reason is because the works is grateful.
  • 4. Content Campaign

From 100K BPS -> 50K BPS

Before this, each participants get the stakes as the quality of their own content. It have reviewed by Bounty Manager. (I got incredible status with 300 stakes). But, the bitpaction team changed them all to normal status with 100 stakes to each content. Their reason is because a lot of content duplicates with what they wrote a month ago.

This is they said
    We do see some work is very bad (ANN threads, blog posts).

The vast majority of the quality is copied and pasted, and it duplicates what we wrote a few months ago.

I want to deliver my advocacy.

They said that content and translation is not satisfying and the social media is more satisfying.
The translation and content campaign have a special criteria and point for the quality, and these have reviewed by BM the person you trust to handle it. And BM has done their job, why bitpaction team not believe to BM's works? For what they rent a BM to handle this bounty campaign if they feel they can handle it?

They said that most content is same with what they wrote a month ago. The participants of content campaign wrote their own content with source is from their platform, all information seen on their platform is the material to write the content, and I believe they not just copy paste. And I more again, the Bounty Manager was reviewed them all, and once again why the bitpaction team not believe with julerz12's work? They discredited julerz12's work.

And for signature campaign, they said that on June 2 that most participants not wearing or changed the signature. I have proof that julerz12 please us to change it on first June (You can see on bounty thread). Also, this is funny if signature campaign rewards pool is less then social media campaign pool for each. As we know, the signature campaign is very effective and efficient to promote an ICO, because bitcointalk is qibla of cryptocurency. And this will affect to the reputation of the ICO.

Also, Bounty manager said that before run this bounty, he has agreement with Bitpaction team about how many tokens will be allocated to this bounty campaign.

Proof :

I hope the Bitpaction team realize this, and restore to original allocation bounty pool.

Update
Now they changed the signature campaign pool again to 262500 BPS. But for Translation and content campaign still not changed.
And they decide to freeze the bounty rewards after paid to bounties participant's account for 3 months. And they will unlock every month by 33.33%.

Team said :
Tab:
Hello, I'm here

Sorry, waited a long time.

After the team discussion, the bounty list has been updated.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1JKUZB1Ii6vQbFmE5mouJYlzMDnr4-4wddzUyW2qC7oc/edit#gid=474825804

we will distribute rewards.

In addition to the ANN thread/blog content, the bounty for other activities did not decrease.

The reason I have already mentioned in the previous article.

Bounty, we will distribute it within a week.

We do not want to evade or breach the contract. If BPS is worthless or like other token issued by scammer project. We will not care and could distribute it as dirt. However, BPS is not a newly-issued or worthless token.  Meanwhile, you can enjoy multiple reward program.

1. Holding BPS will enjoy the platform dividend program.

2. Holding BPS will enjoy platform airdrop programs.

In order to maintain the value of the BPS and protect the prospect of the BPS in your hands. We will freeze the BPS for three months and release 33.33% every month. The frozen BPS will be counted in dividend program and airdrop plans.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
remol

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 09:03:37 AM

I was initially very enthusiastic with this exchange. Still little, but seemed promising.

Now that they want to reduce by almost 10x our BPS payment for the hard work delivered, I'm totally losing confidence with this project. What will they do once they grow up, to their customers...?

Annapelova

Activity: 111
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:51:04 AM

Let's see, they still have some time to come to their senses and fix this. If they don't - they I will join the scam accusations too.
tahmad (OP)

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:35:32 PM

I was initially very enthusiastic with this exchange. Still little, but seemed promising.

Now that they want to reduce by almost 10x our BPS payment for the hard work delivered, I'm totally losing confidence with this project. What will they do once they grow up, to their customers...?

Yes, and please stop spreading nonsense words to increase your post activity
rodney0404

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:33:10 PM

I participated in Bitpaction Facebook campaign and I heard this news that they reduce the bounty rewards up to 10 TIMES!!! Bitpaction is just a small exchange, but they've been lied about bounty payment. How about if this exchange become to big and popular to people?! They'll grab customer's money. Be aware of Bitpaction Exchange!
capableuwa1
Copper Member

Merit: 26

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:45:54 PM

For once I have to cry out and say I am very disappointed at the bitpaction team for the actions they took to reward we the bounty hunters...

I participated in content creation bounty and my reward have been slashed down to nothing. Just after spending all the time I could afford to write and published and article for bitpaction. I was rewarded by that bounty manager which I saw on the spreadsheet but now what am seeing there is desperately not worth a penny for anybody who understand how this works.

Come back to your words, this is going viral already.
r_victory

Activity: 1927
Merit: 326

English<->Pt-BR - Professional Translations(90+)

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 09:41:28 PM

For once I have to cry out and say I am very disappointed at the bitpaction team for the actions they took to reward we the bounty hunters...

I participated in content creation bounty and my reward have been slashed down to nothing. Just after spending all the time I could afford to write and published and article for bitpaction. I was rewarded by that bounty manager which I saw on the spreadsheet but now what am seeing there is desperately not worth a penny for anybody who understand how this works.

Come back to your words, this is going viral already.

The manager has nothing to do with it, we saw the calculations made by him. Who changed the payment were the owners of the project, and there is no plausible reason for that. And the only way to explain was to undermine our work (translations and articles).

Translations from English to Portuguese at affordable prices. Send me a PM here on the forum or contact me via Telegram: @cryptoheart
julerz12
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1118

Telegram: @julerz12

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 03:01:50 AM

This happens in most bounty campaigns. When I was managing OPUS they did the same thing.
After finalizing the spreadsheet and handed it out to them, they think it's really unreasonable for bounty participants to get equal or even higher amount of tokens than their investors and decided to cut in half the bounty pool. After arguing with the team on slack and having them realize how bad it could get, fortunately they turn back around and gave the full bounty pool as promised.
I think same thing is happening with Bitpaction.
The entire team is just afraid that when the bounty pool is released it will immediately dilute the value of their native tokens since most bounty hunters will just dump them (this is just my theory).
Even though I am managing this campaign, I rarely talk to the man in charge, and later did I know that he also report to someone else (so he's not really on top of the team).
Ever since the team reduced the bounty pool I've been telling @wool_knight aka tab what the consequences this might implicate on their exchange and their reputation, letting them know that the bounty community doesn't take very kindly to this kind of acts. I sure hope this gets solved sooner and a solution to solve this problem benefit all would come up.

PS. Just recently check the spreadsheet and it seems 87.5% of the bounty pool for Signature, Twitter and Facebook campaign categories have been restored.
Tab also said they think this is a fair amount of bounty pool on this campaign categories since the entire bounty campaign ran only for 7 weeks instead of the planned 8 weeks.

remol

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 11:53:50 AM

The entire team is just afraid that when the bounty pool is released it will immediately dilute the value of their native tokens since most bounty hunters will just dump them (this is just my theory).

If they fear the dump, why don't they distribute 100% of the planned rewards and lock them for some months? But 100% of them, not 10%  Embarrassed

remol

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 11:57:24 AM

Please go get an english teacher or go buy glasses to read better. I'm just complaining like you about the 10x bounty payment reduction.

tahmad (OP)

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:34:46 PM

This happens in most bounty campaigns. When I was managing OPUS they did the same thing.
After finalizing the spreadsheet and handed it out to them, they think it's really unreasonable for bounty participants to get equal or even higher amount of tokens than their investors and decided to cut in half the bounty pool.
Huh, why they're too stupid, if they can't pay them(bounty hunters) why they make unreasonable bounty pool like $1M or similar shits? That's why they(dev) need to think about bounty allocation? Or maybe it's because they want to make bounty hunters interested?
~

Please go get an english teacher or go buy glasses to read better. I'm just complaining like you about the 10x bounty payment reduction.
No, I'm fully understand about what you wanted to say.. And actually you just spreading stupid shit, and we don't need it.... Your post is more like:

"I was initially very enthusiastic with this exchange. Still little, but seemed promising." << this is just a stale speech!!

"Now that they want to reduce by almost 10x our BPS payment for the hard work delivered, I'm totally losing confidence with this project. What will they do once they grow up, to their customers...?" << it's more like: ouch sorry for your lose, but I'm also victim on this case... Another shit: you said that bounty pool was reduced by 10x, can you count it correctly? Because from $1M to $687.5k it's mean that bounty pool reduced by ±1.45x not 10x !!!!
remol

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 09:43:10 PM

After finalizing the spreadsheet and handed it out to them, they think it's really unreasonable for bounty participants to get equal or even higher amount of tokens than their investors and decided to cut in half the bounty pool.
Huh, why they're too stupid, if they can't pay them(bounty hunters) why they make unreasonable bounty pool like $1M or similar shits? That's why they(dev) need to think about bounty allocation? Or maybe it's because they want to make bounty hunters interested?
~

No, I'm fully understand about what you wanted to say.. And actually you just spreading stupid shit, and we don't need it.... Your post is more like:

"I was initially very enthusiastic with this exchange. Still little, but seemed promising." << this is just a stale speech!!

"Now that they want to reduce by almost 10x our BPS payment for the hard work delivered, I'm totally losing confidence with this project. What will they do once they grow up, to their customers...?" << it's more like: ouch sorry for your lose, but I'm also victim on this case... Another shit: you said that bounty pool was reduced by 10x, can you count it correctly? Because from $1M to $687.5k it's mean that bounty pool reduced by ±1.45x not 10x !!!!

Man, calm down, take a coffee or something.

We're both on the same boat, aren't we? We're complaining about a team which doesn't want to pay us as promised

I didn't say bounty pool has been reduced by 10x, but (future) PAYMENT. Yes, for translators their intent is to reduce pool by 8-10x (I don't remember exactly the reduction but it's huge)

PS: I don't give a freak about post increasing since the sig campaign I'm in is paused, lol

AIRDROPSQUAD

Merit: 11

PLAYHALL - SKILL GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:18:30 PM

Well, I think this not fair. They seem not respect our work as a bounty hunter.
They think this kind of job is too easy, and not worth to get big payment. Well, they mess with a bounty hunter, they will regret it.

tahmad (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:36:48 PM

Till now the team still not restore the bounty pool to original pool. Bitpaction team also not showing their self in group since 4 days. Not confirming how the final deal with us. They are not confirming anything to us.
Annapelova

Activity: 111
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 04:35:01 PM
Merited by Arrrvin (1)

How is $175 worth of tokens fair for translations? And how is freezing that for 3 months fair? Are you afraid that $175 will dump the price? Is your volume that low?  Grin Huh

Check other bounty threads and see how big the pools and the rewards are.

How is the quality bad?
This is what the team has been saying on Telegram. So all translations in the whole translation pools are bad? Did we all break the rules? NO. We followed the rules. Exactly. It is the team's response that's bad and of low quality.

YOU made this pool so big. YOU made the rules. We just followed them. And YOU broke them and scammed us. Now don't blame it on the quality or the result. You don't think it's fair? Well, look at your own deceitful actions.

Everyone in the translations and content pools should demand to get what we were promised.

90% reduction is crying scam and you are begging for us to spread the news and make it known.

It's a shame that ICOs do that to bounty hunters just because they can. Nucleus Vision pulled a similar d&&k move and now their token is dumping like a rock dropping from space. And the same destiny will follow other ICOs that cheat bounty hunters and go against their core community.
okorocrypto

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:51:34 AM

There are this project is a scam. Many things do not just add up
okorocrypto

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:56:27 AM

Till now the team still not restore the bounty pool to original pool. Bitpaction team also not showing their self in group since 4 days. Not confirming how the final deal with us. They are not confirming anything to us.
There are even instance of people assets being stolen even with Google authenticator activated.  The worst part is that the admin is blaming the customers and will never accept responsibility.
capableuwa1
Copper Member

Merit: 26

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:07:41 AM

Bitpaction have bitten more than they can chew, it is obvious this guys are not going to redeem the reward to bounty hunters. The exchange is one of the worst to ever trade with. If you are having plans to trade with bitpaction, kindly run away as your funds are not safe with them. The developers and admin will steal your fund. I have heard complains from the telegram group about missing BTC and ETH deposit times without number and the admin just keep blaming the customers about it over and over again. Even with the GA, they still have a way to steal your fund. Bitpaction exchange won't last unless they redeem the rewards to bounty hunters.
Arrrvin

Activity: 1148
Merit: 47

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:37:57 AM

It's a shame that ICOs do that to bounty hunters just because they can. Nucleus Vision pulled a similar d&&k move and now their token is dumping like a rock dropping from space. And the same destiny will follow other ICOs that cheat bounty hunters and go against their core community.

Yeah, Nucleus Vision, Sapien. They were promising projects, and perhaps they still are, but you won't see me spreading even one positive message about them anymore. Same goes for Bitpaction now. They even go so far to insult me by saying that the translations were of "poor quality". I have deliverd what they asked. I translated their ANN and BOUNTY threads and kept it up to date with translated news messages (from their Twitter). Text and images translated. All approved by the bounty manager. What more can be expected to make it good quality?
Turkish88

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:05:30 AM

Developers promise send reduced pool but don't do this. Even reduced pool not delivered.

Help to Ukrainian citizens
ETH donations adress - 0xe23CB47AC32F0b8750d4D0Dd4e160Fa6F8fF30EF
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: