Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 12:17:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Deed fan wraps vehicle in support of company  (Read 120 times)
TeamDeedCoin (OP)

Activity: 213
Merit: 1

Tokenize and Discount Real Estate Commission

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 06:40:07 PM

John Rice has taken his love for crytpocurrency and Deed to a whole new level. Rice, who resides in Leeds, England, first started researching crypto in November of last year after reading an article about blockchain technology.

“I love technology. It was the blockchain technology that really got me interested,” Rice said. “I studied and studied it and realized it was going to change the world in the future big time. I thought to myself what businesses that are going to use blockchain will be pioneering. I settled on real estate and advertising.”

His interest in real estate led Rice to Deed, an innovative platform that allows property buyers and sellers to secure transactions with a large reduction in agent commission. The standard commission in the industry is 6% for someone selling their home. Deed (https://www.deedcoinlaunch.com/) has built a national network of brokers in all 50 U.S. states covering 163 cities that will sell homes for a 1% commission when clients use the Deed token.

Rice researched several real estate related projects before deciding Deed was a great solution to the high real estate commissions being charged by agents.

“Deed’s idea is very concise and simple,” Rice replied when asked about why he chose to support Deed. “It’s a well thought out and planned project. Deed’s direction is clear and managed in a very professional way. It’s the best real world project in its sector.”

How did the idea come about to wrap his van with Deed?

Rice first thought about the idea because of his strong belief in Deed as a company and a project. He wanted to get awareness out there in his own way so it made perfect sense to use the space on his van. He sat down with a designer and the project became a reality.

“We’ve been very fortunate to have strong support from the people in the Deed community,” Deed Co-Founder Charles Wismer said. “What John did with his vehicle was really something special and a great testament to his belief in our project.”

For photos of the car you can see the full story below.

https://medium.com/@TeamDeedCoin/deed-fan-drives-the-message-home-72f65dbb2fff

Donate us Merit please!

https://www.deedcoinlaunch.com

media@deedcoinlaunch.com
ICOhmy

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:54:43 PM

John Rice has taken his love for crytpocurrency and Deed to a whole new level. Rice, who resides in Leeds, England, first started researching crypto in November of last year after reading an article about blockchain technology.

“I love technology. It was the blockchain technology that really got me interested,” Rice said. “I studied and studied it and realized it was going to change the world in the future big time. I thought to myself what businesses that are going to use blockchain will be pioneering. I settled on real estate and advertising.”

His interest in real estate led Rice to Deed, an innovative platform that allows property buyers and sellers to secure transactions with a large reduction in agent commission. The standard commission in the industry is 6% for someone selling their home. Deed (https://www.deedcoinlaunch.com/) has built a national network of brokers in all 50 U.S. states covering 163 cities that will sell homes for a 1% commission when clients use the Deed token.

Rice researched several real estate related projects before deciding Deed was a great solution to the high real estate commissions being charged by agents.

“Deed’s idea is very concise and simple,” Rice replied when asked about why he chose to support Deed. “It’s a well thought out and planned project. Deed’s direction is clear and managed in a very professional way. It’s the best real world project in its sector.”

Rice first thought about the idea because of his strong belief in Deed as a company and a project. He wanted to get awareness out there in his own way so it made perfect sense to use the space on his van. He sat down with a designer and the project became a reality.

“We’ve been very fortunate to have strong support from the people in the Deed community,” Deed Co-Founder Charles Wismer said. “What John did with his vehicle was really something special and a great testament to his belief in our project.”

Wow? Now that is what i call belief in a project!
Landied

Activity: 58

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:55:46 PM

well, what a story you have just told us. I hate being named as a fan, bacause fanatism is jot good for a person and for others
Cryptowhynot

Activity: 46

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:58:34 PM

well, what a story you have just told us. I hate being named as a fan, bacause fanatism is jot good for a person and for others
More of a common term in the U.S.
Cryptowhynot

Activity: 46

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:00:55 PM

Well done!
TeamDeedCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 07:03:21 PM

We were really humbled that he would do that. The Deed team is very fired up about it!

Donate us Merit please!

media@deedcoinlaunch.com
ICOhmy

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:11:20 PM

We were really humbled that he would do that. The Deed team is very fired up about it!
I would think you would be! Congrats Deed!
Whybuycrypto

Activity: 50

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:17:44 PM

Really cool story!
ICOhmy

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:17:33 PM

Really cool story!
Definitely a unique marketing idea. Probably not many "crypto cars" out there!
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 03:25:28 PM

Nice way to to hide an advertisement for deed inside a story.

I've been looking into deed for awhile.
They are very transparent and have "young" feel about them (the devs are engaging and have good personalities).
The project itself is coming along nicely with partnerships in all 50 states.

however, I decided to pass on investing.  As I've started to test out to see just how realistic it was for me to use deedcoin in a real life scenario, I hit a brick wall.
There is a claim that there has already been a real estate transaction using deedcoin (and I believe this to be true), but all 50 states doesn't mean it is accessible for all.
Of course, I do understand that this is a startup and has tons of room to grow so the network can expand int he future.

Because of this, I will watch and see how it develops and then decide to jump in.
I have a special interest because I have a couple properties I use for vacation rentals and am looking to expand into properties in Las Vegas.
If deed can actually provide benefits within a year timeframe, then I will be with them until the end.

TeamDeedCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 07:15:00 PM

Nice way to to hide an advertisement for deed inside a story.

I've been looking into deed for awhile.
They are very transparent and have "young" feel about them (the devs are engaging and have good personalities).
The project itself is coming along nicely with partnerships in all 50 states.

however, I decided to pass on investing.  As I've started to test out to see just how realistic it was for me to use deedcoin in a real life scenario, I hit a brick wall.
There is a claim that there has already been a real estate transaction using deedcoin (and I believe this to be true), but all 50 states doesn't mean it is accessible for all.
Of course, I do understand that this is a startup and has tons of room to grow so the network can expand int he future.

Because of this, I will watch and see how it develops and then decide to jump in.
I have a special interest because I have a couple properties I use for vacation rentals and am looking to expand into properties in Las Vegas.
If deed can actually provide benefits within a year timeframe, then I will be with them until the end.
Thank you for your feedback. If you need to find an agent in your area here is a direct link to the broker map: https://deedcoinhq.com/map.

Donate us Merit please!

media@deedcoinlaunch.com
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: