Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 11:20:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥BookiePro.fun|Decentralized Sports Betting|2018 NFL COMPETITION|WIN BTC🔥  (Read 4900 times)
barabaka

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:26:36 AM

BookiePro.fun account: barabaka1
BTC address: 14csugvSnUcntNA2zDtcUwtYQYXujdzA8W
VALIDATE
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gocrypto

Activity: 16

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:43:51 AM

(a) mrx
(b) 1M5khk52g7zcKa42g9sYP7kabmckUi7Yd9
(c)
(d) VALIDATE
papajohn

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:24:02 PM

a) dr-numbers
b)3GuXAp4Jo36S4EBBxetEXFoyTjEdnbURWu
c)
d) VALIDATE
Intellium

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:29:10 PM

a intelius777
b 34h8cq53WuBETFyZrkH1YpxWq28ALX15xF
c intelbtc
d VALIDATE
ElFinto

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:50:20 PM

a) elfinto1
b) 14xi3rrdjmv6wYpHfwzTHhXkEQhBByjX5q
d) validate
ElFinto

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:59:44 PM

As you cas see cheaters/abusers already started creating multiple accounts to join your nice promo and get advantage of it.

If you really want to reserve the promo to bitcointalk community in fair way I would suggest you to allow to join the promo only people above a certain rank or account registered before a certain reasonable timestamp.

Please stop these annoying abusers who are often the main reason for which nice promoes like this are increasingly rare.

I disagree, i found out from the Bookie mailing list. I've been following this project since the ICO
makarid

Activity: 23

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:23:57 PM

a) makarid-12
b) bc1qmw3ewudytdf5er74ck0u26wl5njww3hatyxlka
c) @Makarid
d) VALIDATE
Hiltos

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:25:27 PM

(a) hiltos1
(b) 1P8EzK1d8goeKKMXnFVUaKn5JJFCvdSRp
(c)
(d) VALIDATE
puntdaily

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:44:46 PM

As you cas see cheaters/abusers already started creating multiple accounts to join your nice promo and get advantage of it.

If you really want to reserve the promo to bitcointalk community in fair way I would suggest you to allow to join the promo only people above a certain rank or account registered before a certain reasonable timestamp.

Please stop these annoying abusers who are often the main reason for which nice promoes like this are increasingly rare.

I disagree, i found out from the Bookie mailing list. I've been following this project since the ICO

Agreed, I'm the same.
Josjac

Activity: 12
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:22:55 PM

A: Josjac-1
B :3C9EcgvCicjRMBmg2hazoGuU4CCMyD9LX8
C: @swansalona1
D: VAILDATE
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2856
Merit: 769

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:39:45 PM

yeah  the rules should be changed for accepting players , there are already a lot of accounts with only one post who want to join which means 100% they are the same person
the prizes are so nice , so there should be activity requirement to join this promo

Regardidng the bolded part...if you wanna spend a couple of minutes checking you will find out most of them were created after this thread was posted.
Quite obvious and its not really a new thing where abusers will be always there when it comes to free money. Wink Above this post they do continue to make registrations and keep posting with their account details just for the sake of giveaway. For OP, Listen up with these advises where you should set up a particular limit or specific rank for those who can avail up such promotion and as you can see your thread is flooded already.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
bookiepro (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 126

The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 04:58:31 PM

yeah  the rules should be changed for accepting players , there are already a lot of accounts with only one post who want to join which means 100% they are the same person
the prizes are so nice , so there should be activity requirement to join this promo

Regardidng the bolded part...if you wanna spend a couple of minutes checking you will find out most of them were created after this thread was posted.
Quite obvious and its not really a new thing where abusers will be always there when it comes to free money. Wink Above this post they do continue to make registrations and keep posting with their account details just for the sake of giveaway. For OP, Listen up with these advises where you should set up a particular limit or specific rank for those who can avail up such promotion and as you can see your thread is flooded already.

Hi there,

Hope all the people who have messaged will see this!

Thanks for speaking your concerns on the promotion, we appreciate the feedback. Given that some of the existing BookiePro community has not yet joined Bitcointalk (they exist largely on Telegram, for example), we fully expected that some newbie users would get involved. We have strongly discouraged creating multiple accounts and will be closely monitoring all blockchain activity (attempted BTF transfers, suspicious activity, etc).

We've also reached out to some Legendary/Hero members who've expressed concern, and have talked to others as well.

Once again, thanks for the feedback!

- BookiePro

Josjac

Activity: 12
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:20:34 PM

Agreed, I'm the same.

I'm also the same,have followed the bookie project from early on but i'm primarily a gambling enthusiast rather than a crypto enthusiast.
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2856
Merit: 769

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:23:25 PM

Hi there,

Hope all the people who have messaged will see this!

Thanks for speaking your concerns on the promotion, we appreciate the feedback. Given that some of the existing BookiePro community has not yet joined Bitcointalk (they exist largely on Telegram, for example), we fully expected that some newbie users would get involved. We have strongly discouraged creating multiple accounts and will be closely monitoring all blockchain activity (attempted BTF transfers, suspicious activity, etc).

We've also reached out to some Legendary/Hero members who've expressed concern, and have talked to others as well.

Once again, thanks for the feedback!

- BookiePro

I got your point and its truly that there are people who arent still able to reach out this forum and directly create new accounts just for the sake of this one. We are just reminding of towards this because there are hundreds of scenarios where a particular promotion been abused by means of multiaccounting. Its good to hear at that you are fully aware with that. Good luck and hope for your success.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
natedawg469

Activity: 15

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:28:44 PM

(a) natedawg46

(b) 3CEZh1Xx27EsiKfu5BshGsrW2denQPJcpu

(c)

(d) VALIDATE
pakayman

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:39:01 PM

(a) norbertpakai89
(b) 1HJPYXofvf6gSam1RCezbH6Rk1yYCeMDBW
(c) pakayman
(d) VALIDATE
WLIPO3

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:21:47 PM
Last edit: June 30, 2018, 12:25:42 PM by WLIPO3

(a) wlipo3
(b) 1N9RYi9fSRVbWv97D36UaTyuDqBTM3qcUY
(c)
(d) VALIDATE
North0n

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:58:26 PM

(a) north0n
(b) 1JDXuJXk2FRMioEma7QDzTezGEJKE7zLdr
(c)
(d) VALIDATE
Jacerz

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:07:38 PM

(a) acer01
(b) 1iLm4PQkUcKRoiSKWLDMNTmwzTpQZB58v
(c) @Jacerz1
(d) VALIDATE.
CryptoTreezzz

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:11:37 PM

(a) smoke-treezzz
(b) 185akENuZSL8kddFq1fpMgquKPtHGJfAyd
(c) @smoketreezzz
(d) VALIDATE
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: