Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:42:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BMMO - BlockMiners Mining Operations  (Read 14588 times)
322i0n

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2011, 10:25:32 PM

hmmm glbse seems to be down at the moment.  getting several errors back.
its okay here.

Supporting The Global Insurrection Against Banker Occupation
BTC: 1C1w6t1dMkEXeCntURxDiBiWsTbdJbvTr9
NMC: N6uNpVPAdpTur4Hwr8Sqgd6kxcKPto4S2T
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
322i0n

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2011, 10:39:51 PM

its down for me too now.

Supporting The Global Insurrection Against Banker Occupation
BTC: 1C1w6t1dMkEXeCntURxDiBiWsTbdJbvTr9
NMC: N6uNpVPAdpTur4Hwr8Sqgd6kxcKPto4S2T
Nagle
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2011, 05:39:55 AM

We issued shares representing 1 MH.  They are being sold on the free market.  These are not company ownership shares, they are a share of our mining capacity only.[/quote]

That raises some interesting issues. The seller is selling the right to receive a service without limit of time. In other words, you get the service forever.

They can't change those terms retroactively for people who've already bought. Since they haven't published terms, they're bound by their advertising.

Of course, the people behind this are trying to hide behind a domain anonymization service run by Enom, so they think they can just disappear. But there are ways to get through that anonymity. (If you need to do this, "WHOIS PRIVACY PROTECTION SERVICE" is a Nevada corporation which is a front for Enom. D&B has contact information for that company.  If you file a lawsuit, name Enom as a co-defendant; they'll immediately cave and disclose the actual party behind the domain.)
teek (OP)

Activity: 667
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 26, 2011, 02:57:19 PM

Of course, the people behind this are trying to hide behind a domain anonymization service run by Enom, so they think they can just disappear. But there are ways to get through that anonymity. (If you need to do this, "WHOIS PRIVACY PROTECTION SERVICE" is a Nevada corporation which is a front for Enom. D&B has contact information for that company.  If you file a lawsuit, name Enom as a co-defendant; they'll immediately cave and disclose the actual party behind the domain.)

We aren't here to rip anyone off, however, as stated in our asset contract, we may suspend mining if it becomes unprofitable, for as long as we see fit to mitigate loss, or, indefinitely.

Nagle
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2011, 04:32:20 PM

Of course, the people behind this are trying to hide behind a domain anonymization service run by Enom, so they think they can just disappear. But there are ways to get through that anonymity. (If you need to do this, "WHOIS PRIVACY PROTECTION SERVICE" is a Nevada corporation which is a front for Enom. D&B has contact information for that company.  If you file a lawsuit, name Enom as a co-defendant; they'll immediately cave and disclose the actual party behind the domain.)

We aren't here to rip anyone off, however, as stated in our asset contract (where?), we may suspend mining if it becomes unprofitable, for as long as we see fit to mitigate loss, or, indefinitely.

Then you are not committing to anything and your "contract" is worthless.
teek (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2011, 05:38:50 PM

We aren't here to rip anyone off, however, as stated in our asset contract (where?), we may suspend mining if it becomes unprofitable, for as long as we see fit to mitigate loss, or, indefinitely.

Where? On the GLBSE of course, any GLBSE user will know where, as the asset contract is what you are actually buying.  If GLBSE users think its worthless, they will price it accordingly.

Nagle
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2011, 07:00:34 PM

Where? On the GLBSE of course, any GLBSE user will know where, as the asset contract is what you are actually buying.  If GLBSE users think its worthless, they will price it accordingly.

"BMMO" isn't even listed on the GLBSE.
Bitcoin Swami

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2011, 08:15:20 PM

"BMMO" isn't even listed on the GLBSE.

They are listed on the GLBSE adding to that page is seperate and its a link send from nefario.  Lots of companies are traded on the GLBSE aren't listed there.
Nagle
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2011, 09:00:17 PM

OK, found "contract".

The "contract" contains a dead link to "http://www.blockminers.com/bylaws"

Since the parties to the contract are not defined:

<officers/>

<offices>In the Cloud</offices>

there is no contract. This matters, because this is an offer to deliver something at a future time. The buyer needs to know where to send the debt collectors.
teek (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2011, 02:17:52 AM

Contrary to what nagle believes BMMO is just here to make an honest go at a bitcoin mining enterprise trading on the GLBSE.  No it might not be a multi-million dollar operation, but it's an honest venture and it is going to pay it's dividend as long as bitcoin mining returns a profit, which we believe is well into the future.  There may be it's ups and downs, but the creators of blockminers aren't in bitcoin for only this venture, and that will soon lend even more credibility to this operation.

Get em now while they're cheap.  Expected September dividend is .0172 per share, net our .003 fee for this month, that is a .0142 yield.  We are backing these shares by real mhashs.

teek
blockminers.com

teek (OP)

View Profile
September 29, 2011, 07:02:11 PM

Monthly dividend this weekend!

teek (OP)

View Profile
October 02, 2011, 04:15:29 PM

Hi All - September's (our first) dividend went out a few minutes ago..  .0172 BTC per share, minus our .003 BTC per share fee = .0142 BTC per share was paid to shareholders.

Fees will be going up to .004 for the month of October, and we are expecting a dividend of .0178 per share for October. 

Any feedback please let me know.

teek
blockminers.com

teek (OP)

View Profile
October 05, 2011, 12:39:44 AM

*bump* 
teek (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2011, 07:42:51 PM

Hi all!  Can't help but notice the drama going on with some of the mining companies on the GLBSE.  If you're looking for a solid no bs GLBSE mining investment, check out GLBSE: BMMO.   Our power rate is low, we are actively experimenting with merged mining and actively looking into future technologies such as FPGA's.  We run a couple other companies, we have the techs, we have the facilities, we have the infrastructure.  Pretty much unless all of bitcoin goes down the toilet, we will not dissapoint.   I'll be posting more details about our mining operation in a few weeks, which I am sure will start looking pretty juicy to investors at that time. 

We are also thinking of offering shares of the actual company in the future (the BMMO asset is a share of mining capacity only, each share represents 1 mhash).     Our expected dividend per share (after fees) for October is looking to be around .014 btc per share. We are trying to keep fees low while keeping dividends high!

teek
blockminers.com
Ben Walsh (beamer)

Activity: 343
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2011, 10:25:33 PM

I will need to see evidence that you are any more trustworthy, competent, experienced and/or professional than Tawsix.

Why should I invest in you ?

I will need to know significantly more about you and what you offer.

You still aren't listed here - http://companies.herokuapp.com - even though that was pointed out to you more than 2 weeks ago.
At an absolute minimum I require every section completed in a company listing.

You still haven't posted your bylaws at the address in the contract - even though that was pointed out to you more than 2 weeks ago.

These are not the behaviours of a professional who is seeking investment.
teek (OP)

View Profile
October 14, 2011, 12:43:15 AM

I will need to see evidence that you are any more trustworthy, competent, experienced and/or professional than Tawsix.

You still aren't listed here - http://companies.herokuapp.com - even though that was pointed out to you more than 2 weeks ago.

You still haven't posted your bylaws at the address in the contract - even though that was pointed out to you more than 2 weeks ago.

Hi Ben, duly noted.  I will see what I can do about clearing those items up in the coming weeks. Honestly I gotta say, the information listed for the bulk of the companies on that directory, is very incomplete, and is basically no more than I have provided on this forum thread (yes there are some exceptions, LIF maybe a couple more).  We find ourselves in an awkward position due to the nature of the GLBSE, we are kind of forced into this limbo quasi-anonymous land because of ridiculous laws.  While our business is 100% on the up and up, I find that revealing too much about it / us bares a level of risk that has to be dealt with delicately. 

What I can tell you right now is this, we have dozens of GPU's currently mining in a few locations.  We are currently renovating our offices, and actually just yesterday got the power and conduit in our new server room installed, panel and plugs wired up, etc.  I'd be happy to provide pictures of it, and will be putting pictures on the new website when things are buttoned up. Construction has taken a little longer than anticipated, so we are kind of in a holding pattern.  Not to mention, blockminers is the smallest of our ventures, so yes, it does take a backseat from time to time.  The facilities, server room, etc, are for our primary business and that business does have to come first.  However, that doesn't change the fact, miners are mining, shareholders get 1 mhash, and we are currently only taking a fee that does not yet even equal the cost of power.  In the past, we have seen mining companies come on GLBSE, and ask for a IPO basically starting from GPU0.  We've had dozens of GPU's going since June, there is value here.

The hodgepodge of miners is currently at our homes, and around the office, running various miners (linuxcoin, guiminer, etc).  Right now it is fairly inefficient, due to how it is laid out  however the plan is once we can actually move into the new server room, we will consolidate everything, run BAMT, etc.  We have network admins and developers on staff and a webdev / layout / UI guy just joined our team on a trial basis this week. His 3rd task on the list is blockminers new site... we hope to be providing some nice stats etc on the new site.  On the new site we can put out financial statements etc, if we decide that we will be offering shares of the company. Right now, we do not, because the shares do not represent ownership of the company, the company remains private.

You seem to be quite involved in the GLBSE community, i'd be happy to provide evidence to you if you would verify in the public forum that you believe we do, what we say we do as long as our actual communication remains confidential.   If you have any other feedback i'd love to hear it!

teek

JL421

Activity: 812
Merit: 510

View Profile
October 14, 2011, 02:12:24 AM

Ya, I wouldn't give too much crap about that...I'm still not listed there. The problem here is that Nefario gives companies login information to post and edit their profile. Nefario has been away for awhile though, so everything there waits until he returns. I heard something about him being in an accident, so ya.
Ben Walsh (beamer)

View Profile
October 14, 2011, 08:18:08 AM

Nefario is intentionally not the only person supporting GLBSE.

"ColdHardMetal

Our company secretary, also our accountant, drafted our bylaws, rules and regulations. He is my right hand man and the second in command."

https://glbse.com/contact.rhtml

Though I do agree that the contact details should be fully updated to reflect the fact that ColdHardMetal should be supporting customers.

I suggest asset creators contact ColdHardMetal through PMs in this forum - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2834

Tell him the contact details of that page need updating when you do.

Ya, I wouldn't give too much crap about that...I'm still not listed there. The problem here is that Nefario gives companies login information to post and edit their profile. Nefario has been away for awhile though, so everything there waits until he returns. I heard something about him being in an accident, so ya.
Ben Walsh (beamer)

View Profile
October 14, 2011, 08:23:15 AM

I would be happy to evaluate such information and decide whether I vouch for you or not.

Encrypt the information with a password of your choosing. Send the encrypted information to my email address - benny.walsh@gmail.com
and PM me on this forum with the password you chose.

Hi Ben, duly noted.  I will see what I can do about clearing those items up in the coming weeks. Honestly I gotta say, the information listed for the bulk of the companies on that directory, is very incomplete, and is basically no more than I have provided on this forum thread (yes there are some exceptions, LIF maybe a couple more).  We find ourselves in an awkward position due to the nature of the GLBSE, we are kind of forced into this limbo quasi-anonymous land because of ridiculous laws.  While our business is 100% on the up and up, I find that revealing too much about it / us bares a level of risk that has to be dealt with delicately. 

What I can tell you right now is this, we have dozens of GPU's currently mining in a few locations.  We are currently renovating our offices, and actually just yesterday got the power and conduit in our new server room installed, panel and plugs wired up, etc.  I'd be happy to provide pictures of it, and will be putting pictures on the new website when things are buttoned up. Construction has taken a little longer than anticipated, so we are kind of in a holding pattern.  Not to mention, blockminers is the smallest of our ventures, so yes, it does take a backseat from time to time.  The facilities, server room, etc, are for our primary business and that business does have to come first.  However, that doesn't change the fact, miners are mining, shareholders get 1 mhash, and we are currently only taking a fee that does not yet even equal the cost of power.  In the past, we have seen mining companies come on GLBSE, and ask for a IPO basically starting from GPU0.  We've had dozens of GPU's going since June, there is value here.

The hodgepodge of miners is currently at our homes, and around the office, running various miners (linuxcoin, guiminer, etc).  Right now it is fairly inefficient, due to how it is laid out  however the plan is once we can actually move into the new server room, we will consolidate everything, run BAMT, etc.  We have network admins and developers on staff and a webdev / layout / UI guy just joined our team on a trial basis this week. His 3rd task on the list is blockminers new site... we hope to be providing some nice stats etc on the new site.  On the new site we can put out financial statements etc, if we decide that we will be offering shares of the company. Right now, we do not, because the shares do not represent ownership of the company, the company remains private.

You seem to be quite involved in the GLBSE community, i'd be happy to provide evidence to you if you would verify in the public forum that you believe we do, what we say we do as long as our actual communication remains confidential.   If you have any other feedback i'd love to hear it!

teek

teek (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2011, 09:08:04 PM
Last edit: April 10, 2012, 07:28:29 PM by teek

Quick update with some pics  (sorry for bad quality, taken on my berry)

Office re-location

New server room and power

Power again

Bunch of radeon boxes

some random miners

I didn't get a chance to take pictures of even close to everything, other miners are inside random office pcs and at houses etc for now..  I will take some pics of the new server room when it is populated with our equipment and miners..
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: