Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:08:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Accepting bitcoin after rendering services.  (Read 1869 times)
dbravo

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:38:40 PM

Well, if they don’t want to accept bitcoin I think we shouldn’t force them to do that. But we can tell them the advantages of bitcoin and its potential.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
9jaflick

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:26:04 PM

Obviously, there are several ways with which bitcoin can be earned and payment of goods or services can be a way in which one can earn bitcoin. The magnitude of acceptance of bitcoin seems to be very low on the part of some individuals since these individuals do not know about bitcoin. Guys, I want to know how best you can convince such individuals into accepting bitcoin after they have rendered some services to you.
it's very simple,  first tell about bitcoin, tell them about the benefits of holding it. Then give them options of payment whenever they worked for you.
purple.thoughts

Activity: 225
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:06:18 PM

Most of the people from the forum are more interested in rendering services which pays altcoins instead of bitcoin. I guess we should also accept rendering services and paid with bitcoin so that bitcoin and altcoin will be equally used for transactions in paying people. I actually prefer be paid with bitcoin because it is the first crypto that was introduced to me.

https://endfb.com/shop/
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 09:16:35 PM

Obviously, there are several ways with which bitcoin can be earned and payment of goods or services can be a way in which one can earn bitcoin. The magnitude of acceptance of bitcoin seems to be very low on the part of some individuals since these individuals do not know about bitcoin. Guys, I want to know how best you can convince such individuals into accepting bitcoin after they have rendered some services to you.

Well, I think that the fact that this is a bitcoin forum would go well woth the fact that this is something more of a service that would be compensated by bitcoin. Also, the bitcoin as a coin in the cryptocurrency market is the most valued and would mean that giving it is like giving the dollar into a worker because of how globally it is renowned and accepted due to the value that it currently has. That is why I think that is how you can convince someone into taking bitcoin

cmaxwell

Activity: 195

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:41:10 PM

many perish because they lack knowledge. if you offer bitcoin to someone that doesn't know anything about fiat, it will be very difficult for such a person to appreciate or know the value of what you are offering him or her. the best is to ensure that before offering such as a means of pay back, you need to either ask the fellow if he knows about it or not. but i know with the level at which bitcoin is going, it will soon become an household name.
Betheng10

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:33:16 PM

Honestly, unless you have a very in demand type of service like medical service. I think then you can request for type of payment you preferred.

Bitcoin individual who has less or no knowledge about bitcoin will find difficulty in acquiring bitcoin. Plus some wallet's has expensive transaction fees that would discourage them as it will just add up to their expenses. Unless you'll agree that your payment covers those fees.

JohnDcosta

Activity: 64

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:42:19 AM

I must say if people understand bitcoin and its great services then they will accept it as soon as possible.
toast

Activity: 1582
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:50:57 AM

is it possible that it all happened because in my country bitcoin is prohibited by the government as a means of payment in the transaction process directly

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:00:07 PM

The time is very far away when people will starts accepting bitcoin in exchange of goods because still there are millions of people who are completely unaware of bitcoin and don’t know what the bitcoin is. Though there are few countries who has legalised bitcoin in their nation like Florida has enabled people to pay their taxes in the form of bitcoins and South Korea is selling car in exchange of bitcoins, so the era of bitcoin is started where people are buying goods in exchange of goods but it will take time to spread world wide.
lance04

Activity: 462
Merit: 112

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:55:37 AM

I think using bitcoin as a currency that can make as a payment is really great
because it will make the system more easier and the system more systematic which is very convenient to all of us.
Lion_ashy

Activity: 78

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:22:02 PM

From my own perspective, if I am inclined to give a clear proof that bitcoin can be used as a place of income every time so it makes them have a strong curiosity and allow for him to try to invest in the future without any element of coercion.In this way bitcoin will be easy to receive and more rapid development.
railyako

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:43:21 PM

just ask if they will. if not don't push it though.
nazarovv

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:16:09 AM

it'll be good if they do pay you bitcoin. just don't push it if they don't want to
silviyako

Activity: 81

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:52:28 AM

you should just ask if they are okay to be accepting bitcoin.no better way than asking and respecting what they decide
KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:22:14 PM

of course this will be difficult if the people we face do not understand social media, but if the people we provide explanations understand social media understand the technology may not be difficult.
The cure

Activity: 448
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:22:41 PM

It will be good for you if you will be paid with bitcoin after rendering services. But,if you are only thinking of this,and have a plan to ask them to pay with bitcoins on your whatever works done well,much better if you do not push them to pay with bitcoin,just wait for their offer for best result if ever.
Maiscoinyelo

Activity: 175
Merit: 30

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:24:24 PM

Another good news from bitcoin. As of now, many companies accepting bitcoin as payment and now even after rendering service? what a good news. I hope that it will implement all over the world so that the paying system of the world will change in terms of rendering service.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
Hoho29

Activity: 145
Merit: 10

HalommmmE is my LOVE

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:31:21 PM

Another good news from bitcoin. As of now, many companies accepting bitcoin as payment and now even after rendering service? what a good news. I hope that it will implement all over the world so that the paying system of the world will change in terms of rendering service.
Totally agree with you bitcoin was widely accepted world wide it is good step forward in term of rendering services specially in dilemma of current prices hope everything return back to normal again .

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Kertmu

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 01:38:59 PM

Work and services must be carried out only after the conclusion of the contract, which can be oral and written, so when signing a contract, you need to indicate the possibility of payment by means of the transfer Bitcoin.
When the services have already been completed, it is already rather late to change the payment method, because this is not correct for the service provider and the law will be on the side of the performer.
tanghere02

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:46:37 PM

I dont think there is a need to push or convince people into cryptocurrencies but you can just ask them if you want to accept bitcoin after rendering your services. Because there are some who are not comfortable with using bitcoin as payment.

▄▄█████████▄▄                         ▄█▄                ▀██████▄                   ▄██████▀
        ▄█████████████████▄▄                    ▄███▄                 ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀
         ▀███████████████████▄                 ▄█████▄                  ▀██████             ██████▀
           █▀▀       ▀▀████████▄              ▄███████▄                   ██████▄         ▄██████
  ▄█▄                    ▀██████▄            ▄█████████▄                   ▀██████▄     ▄██████▀
 ▄████▄                    ▀█████▄          ▄███████████▄                    ███████▄ ▄███████
▄█████▀                     ▀█████▄        ▄██████▀██████▄                     █████▀▀▀█████▀
██████                       ██████       ▄██████   ██████▄                     ▀█▀     ▀█▀
██████                       ██████      ▄██████     ██████▄                     █       █
██████                       ██████     ▄██████       ██████▄                   ▄█▄     ▄█▄
▀██████▄                    ▄█████▀    ▄██████         ██████▄                ▄█████▄▄▄█████▄
 ▀██████▄                  ▄█████▀    ▄██████                                ███████▀ ▀███████
  ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████▀     ▀██████▄
   ▀████████▄▄       ▄▄████████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████         ██████▄
     ▀███████████████████████▀     ▄██████                 ██████▄      ▄██████▀           ▀██████▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀      ▄██████                   ██████▄   ▄██████▀               ▀██████▄
           ▀▀█████████▀▀         ▄██████                     ██████▄▄██████▀                   ▀██████▄
  O HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
  O   O [SUCCESS   
RAISE
US$18mil+]
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: