Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:03:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Accepting bitcoin after rendering services.  (Read 1873 times)
jcemos9bt

Activity: 130
Merit: 1

WayMaker Miracle Worker

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:36:21 PM

in this type of case if you are telling a dummy who dont even know about bitcoin or anything about bitcoin  to accept it on their websites for rendered some services to you, just educate them with basis of bitcoin and tell him/her the reason and why bitcoin as payment is the best for all paying for service tell them to do  their own research to gain more knowledge.  

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gasparyu

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:13:02 AM

you should ask first. if they show some interest then you can try to convince them by giving them some knowledge about the coin, but if they don't want to just leave them be
zmkriel

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:24:00 AM

Just ask, don't push it, if they want fiat give them fiat just ask them if they know about Bitcoin and make sure you don't fuck them.

Got your point in there mate. We cannot force anyone anyway to just accept bitcoin without the knowledge of what it is in the first place and on how it works and of what advantages we can get from it. But atleast give those who are not aware yet the awareness of what bitcoin is by introducing them to it.
gerasimo

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:53:36 AM

only if they ask. just respect what they want and let them be
Onews1990

Activity: 362
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:53:14 AM

I dont think there is a need to push or convince people into cryptocurrencies but you can just ask them if you want to accept bitcoin after rendering your services. Because there are some who are not comfortable with using bitcoin as payment.

It depends on the country and laws on intra-business trade. Not everyone can invest in developing this personally for themselves. And it is not possible in all countries to do so yet.
MartinAK

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:00:16 AM

Ideally, always confront them and know what they really want and ensure that they adequately express their desires for them and vividly explain to them . Make sure not to force it on them else they might create some perception. Disclose the full function and it accompanied risk to them
Bumblecoin

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:06:17 AM

Obviously, there are several ways with which bitcoin can be earned and payment of goods or services can be a way in which one can earn bitcoin. The magnitude of acceptance of bitcoin seems to be very low on the part of some individuals since these individuals do not know about bitcoin. Guys, I want to know how best you can convince such individuals into accepting bitcoin after they have rendered some services to you.
As for me, I will tell what I know about bitcoin. I will share my experiences and the good things bitcoin brings into my life. And it us up to him to accept bitcoin in return for his service or not
JerryJam

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:20:45 AM

It all depends on what kind of service you pay for. If this is a service of a criminal nature then both sides risk it.If you want to pay for the service with bitcoins, you should make sure that bitcoin is interesting to the service provider. he might prefer Fiat.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
Msworld83
Copper Member

Activity: 448

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 11:13:50 AM

Yes, by asking if they can take r if they know about Bitcoin and if show interest then deal should seal and if not deal in Normal fiat but you can let them know what Bitcoin is all about and show some clue on how it works and I believe sooner they will push for it.
Samaaliu

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:22:34 AM

We can be an advocate by trying to educate the service renderer about bitcoin and also seek the person's consent to pay for the service using bitcoin. If the person is able to buy into our idea, then it is fine.
goaldigger

Activity: 2352
Merit: 356

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:44:02 AM

First, the person whom you pay knows about cryptocurrency, if not, you should educate him with it. He should have a full knowledge and experience with it for him to understand. After that, im sure he will be able to accept cyptocurrency as a payment for rendered service. We also do that today on our bounty and signature campaigns anyways.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Onews1990

Activity: 362
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:24:01 PM

This is still in the process of implementation in real life. Therefore, people do not know what you can really buy products on the Internet and pay a crypt. And this is actually very convenient. It does not oblige to contact the banks of the country and the participation of outside organizations.
rosemary4u

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:46:03 PM

I don't see any sure way of convincing someone to accept bitcoin as payment when you render a service. Once the person know the value of bitcoin and it's reputation, the person will not hesitate to accept the bitcoin for rendering a service to you.
Steavenson19

Activity: 77

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:14:48 AM

Bitcoin can be a better offer, in some countries Bitcoin is already outlawed and Bitcoin as a payment service is rendered should to be optional. We can't force them to accept Bitcoin, some people don't have little idea about Bitcoin and may think that Bitcoin is not worth it to have. I would love to accept Bitcoin as payment.
clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:05:56 AM

I don't see any sure way of convincing someone to accept bitcoin as payment when you render a service. Once the person know the value of bitcoin and it's reputation, the person will not hesitate to accept the bitcoin for rendering a service to you.

Yeah right, if a person is a crypto enthusiast he is more willing to accept  a bitcoin in my opinion. There is no problem accepting bitcoin and you add also to adoptation and popularity of it.Just like working as a freelancer, its favorable to me to accept bitcoin since its fast reliable way to accept it and there is exchanges nearby where I can encash it anytime.

Open for Campaigns
Chrissanth5524

Activity: 39

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 02:02:34 PM

It is quite late to change your payment method, because this is not true for the service provider and the law will be with the performer. In this case if you are telling a dummy person not to know about bitcoin or anything about bitcoin to accept it on their site to return some services to you, just educate them on the bitcoin basis. and tell them the reason and the reason bitcoin as payment is best for all pay for the service tell them to do their own research to gain more knowledge.
Spontebob

Activity: 418
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:06:12 PM

Just ask, don't push it, if they want fiat give them fiat just ask them if they know about Bitcoin and make sure you don't fuck them.

Yeah, ask them if they want it, and if they show some interest explain what it is. Don't shove it down their throats or it will paint BTC users in a bad light. Also, you do run the risk of them accepting it and it crashing and then they blame you. Make sure you disclose its volatility so they are fully aware of the risks.

Definitely. You don't actually have to force them into it but at least, give them a bit knowledge of how bitcoin works if they are willing to. If they don't, then so be it. Forcing them is not needed.
maksimukr1989

Activity: 511
Merit: 109

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 04:16:58 PM

If a person does not know what bitcoin is,then I think it will be difficult for him to prove that he accepted payment by bitcoin.The only advantage at the moment is anonymity.I think this factor can positively affect the decision to accept bitcoin.
ClassyDancer

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 02:59:43 AM

It will take a while before we actually use crypto as the main means of exchanging goods and services. But we’ll get there for sure. Society will certainly get used to the idea… the same way they’re comfortable using credit to buy things or doing wire transfers to send and receive money. And with most work going virtual/remote in the near future, it only makes sense to accept crypto as payments. It will make things more convenient that way. Nobody can resist things that are easy and practical, right?
Goodnuel
Copper Member

Activity: 381

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 03:06:58 AM

It's not easy pushing things like this... A lot of persons haven't heard of bitcoin, some who have heard of it do not entirely believe it.. So, when someone renders a service, depending on their knowledge level and demand, you know what to pay them with... If they don't want bitcoin, you give them fiat... No hassles, no rush.

imusify.com  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: