Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:23:28 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Garlinov.com | Garlicoin (GRLC) Dice Site  (Read 138 times)
Garlinov (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:27:52 AM

Igor & Grichka Garlinov, A.K.A. The Garlinov Brothers, proudly introduce:

OVERVIEW:
Igor & Grichka Garlinov have come to save this cryptocurrency known as Garlicoin (GRLC). The Garlinov brothers are well known in the cryptocurrency space, you can ask for a quick rundown if you would like us to elaborate. Our first offering to save GRLC will be Garlinov.com

HOW GARLINOV.COM GRLC DICE SITE CAME TO BE:
One night Igor was smoking, sipping a gin and tonic, riding out a benzo high into the night's alcohol buzz, when he turned to Grichka and said "Let's save Garlicoin." Grichka took this as an odd statement, in that the Garlinov brothers were involved in so many other cryptocurrency ventures, having become even wealthier from this latest craze. Grichka was also in a mood that night, as the brothers frequently share feelings, and entertained the idea by mobilizing one of their smaller dev teams. Garlinov.com was born.

WHAT THIS MEANS FOR GARLICOIN:
Garlicoin is a dead memecoin. Reddit made it, so it wasn't going to be taken seriously. It trades on a few small exchanges, and it's basically a copy of litecoin with a few rules changed. The market cap is low, so it's easy to buy a significant position. The problem is, there's nothing to do with it right now. Enter Garlinov.com. Now you can at least gamble it on dice. The invest feature will quickly show steady returns once the site catches on.

WHAT THIS MEANS TO GRLC DICE GAMBLERS:
You will now have a very fun dice site to gamble your GRLC. The site is in alpha stage now, very early. We are adding fun features like "Quantum immortality" - once in a while when you lose, you actually win. There will be an interesting faucet feature where you interact with the chat to do a special task to get totally free GRLC. Many other features are coming, like script-based betting. The site is provably fair and has a 1% hold.

WHAT THIS MEANS TO GRLC DICE INVESTORS:

You can eat up your share of the 1% hold by investing in the Garlinov bankroll. Garlinov brothers charge 1% of any amount divested. The Garlinov bankroll will provide investors with solid returns. You can't beat the 1% edge, and many will try.

Garlinov.com is in Alpha. Our Bitcointalk account is also in alpha, we can't even post pictures. This is a work in progress, and because Igor is best computer progammer, this site will improve greatly and get much more interesting over time. So will the Garlinov brothers. You will see many more sites to help Garlicoin, not just Garlinov.com. This is only the start. If you post your Garlinov.com deposit address, Grichka will give away some free GRLC for you to test on the site.

MrCrank

Activity: 1330
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:43:34 AM

Hello,

I see it's not BTC dice game.
I think need move this thread to altcoin.
Accept BTC here only.

Good luck!
SyGambler
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804

guess who's back

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:43:05 AM

who are the garlinov brothers ?? you saying that they are well known but i have no idea about them
btw bit-exo already has gambling option with GRLC and many other coins , and they are well established site and trusted so can't see why to jump for a new site with no history at all
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1138

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:45:59 PM

who are the garlinov brothers ?? you saying that they are well known but i have no idea about them
btw bit-exo already has gambling option with GRLC and many other coins , and they are well established site and trusted so can't see why to jump for a new site with no history at all
I would also like to ask the same thing but you already posted it which i didnt even know whos that garlinov brothers, if its famous or well known into this cryptocurrency world then we would easily recognized those persons and the thing being said here is true where bit-exo do already give out this option which have been attested by people/gamblers. Towards into the site i dont even trust up basing on its design or GUI. Sorry for being harsh but i cant dare or risk to deposit.

Garlinov (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:18:31 PM

We understand if the Alpha version of the site looks bad. Igor is best computer programmer, it will improve steadily.

As for who Garlinov brothers are, if someone asks for a quick rundown we are happy to give it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: