Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 03:16:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Liqui.io Exchange Red Flags. ? Exit Scam  (Read 96 times)
kulhal (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:55:15 AM

I am hearing people having problems withdrawing their tokens for more than 3 months. There is no support and they do not answer support tickets.

ZRX price is nearly 40% less than what it is trading on Binance. Today it is trading at $0.80 on Liqui.io exchange and $1.30 on Binance

Another guy in their troll box mentioned that he could not withdraw his SNT token for more than 3 months now.

People who bought ZRX mentioning in troll box on their exchange they are not able to withdraw for more than one month.

Is this the start of an Exit Scam? 

I am kind of new to this exchange and so do not know if these sort of things are common place here or if these are red flags.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BeBlockTech

Activity: 304
Merit: 15

0xF8D135631a3dE808D86cA1CB1a5D4ecd9c2a0921

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:05:24 AM

It's not "common" but the last weeks, or even months, all those crappy exchanges are playing with customers money.

And it's somewhat unbelievable that some of them are still around. Is it an exit scam when you've been scamming your customers for over three months?!

I would stay away from all this crappy exchanges. IMO, in a short time from now they will all start to fall like stones. It is not possible that the SEC and other government services are looking for a way to take down all those scammers.
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2338
Merit: 251

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:43:14 PM

I am hearing people having problems withdrawing their tokens for more than 3 months. There is no support and they do not answer support tickets.

ZRX price is nearly 40% less than what it is trading on Binance. Today it is trading at $0.80 on Liqui.io exchange and $1.30 on Binance

Another guy in their troll box mentioned that he could not withdraw his SNT token for more than 3 months now.

People who bought ZRX mentioning in troll box on their exchange they are not able to withdraw for more than one month.

Is this the start of an Exit Scam? 

I am kind of new to this exchange and so do not know if these sort of things are common place here or if these are red flags.
There were lot of accusations were already opened against them which means they are turning into the scam I guess so better to stay away from the exchanges in the future to save our money,but if you can provide some proofs about why you are accusing against them will get more attention.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:29:39 PM

Generally, you go about checking of the exchange is accepting withdrawals/deposits for that coin.If they are, then it is a problem otherwise its pointless to write them support mails.

It's not "common" but the last weeks, or even months, all those crappy exchanges are playing with customers money.
You allowed them to.Who stores money on an exchange? It's been repeatedly mentioned all over the forum.Anyway, thanks for sharing.
timerland

Activity: 1526
Merit: 596

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:15:20 PM

The ZRX prices on Liqui are indeed much less than what is on other exchanges, which means that there is usually withdrawal issues that means this particular token can't really get out of the exchange after people buy it, thus reducing the price.

I wouldn't call this an exit scam yet, but I would say that it's a shady exchange that I'd never personally never use.

Their support has been not responding since last year, and they are showing no signs of improvement whatsoever. This might be the sign that they are going to collapse soon due to a multitude of potential issues, even though it's not confirmed yet.

Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: