Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:08:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Binance sets up bank account in Malta  (Read 188 times)
RothsCoin (OP)

Activity: 201
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:48:52 AM

Changpeng Zhao, the CEO and founder of Binance, revealed the company has set up a bank account in Malta, in an exclusive interview with Cointelegraph on Wednesday, June 6th.
🗣️Binance is currently the world’s largest crypto exchange with $1.47 bln in trade volume, according to Coinmarketcap data.
The move brings the exchange one step closer to its plans to offer fiat-to-crypto deposits and withdrawals on its platform, a feature that would further improve the exchange’s liquidity and facilitate new investors entering the space with fiat purchases.
CZ told Cointelegraph he hoped fiat-crypto trading on Binance would launch in Malta “within the year,” also indicating plans to offer the service in Uganda and potentially Asia as well.

🗣️More broadly, the CEO reflected on Binance’s progress in Malta, which he affirmed is going “very well,” revealing that the company is also in talks with Malta’s traditional equities stock exchange about a possible future collaboration.
CZ considers that Malta is “one of the best places” for blockchain firms - deserving of its ‘Blockchain Island’ nickname - and praised the “very welcoming and reasonable” stance of local regulators towards the crypto sphere.
CZ said Binance is now working on developing a decentralized exchange, which is currently a big, “high priority” project.

🗣️Just last week, Binance revealed its plans to create a major $1 bln cryptocurrency-based fund to support blockchain and crypto startups, seeking a total of twenty ‘heavyweight‘ partners for the project, each of which is required to have at least $100 mln under asset management.

RTC
RothscoinTeam

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sainaselalisa

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:55:30 AM

I heard it also that they are setting up a bank account in malta.I aslo heard that they want to develope the decentralize exchange. I think its great. Lets see if they are able to do it or not.
Tipstar

Activity: 1764
Merit: 280

Smart World Global Token

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:00:22 AM

This would enable them to directly trade in and out through fiat. This would increase the number and amount of altcoin buyers and can have a boost on cryptocurrency price. It's still to see what payment options would support them.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

kirstiemorton23

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:06:11 AM

Good news, Binance will grow their business, decentralized exchanges will grow especially in Malta, this is very good news for crypto lovers, if good news continues, I'm sure cryptocurrency will continue to grow and more investors will join cryptocurrency.
tng811

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:20:00 AM

Good news, Binance will grow their business, decentralized exchanges will grow especially in Malta, this is very good news for crypto lovers, if good news continues, I'm sure cryptocurrency will continue to grow and more investors will join cryptocurrency.

Yeah, it is really good news. Binance is the leader of exchanges and if they move to a crypto-friendly country to set up their business, I am sure it will take the crypto industry to even further progress.

boyshx

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:24:26 AM

Yup heard this news last week too. I think they have got to do something with crypto to fiat and fiat to crypto exchange. As they progress towards the new module of getting upgraded to this feature they might be needing additional bank accounts. They might be setting up more than this in different countries so that they can talk with the local regulatory body for their fiat to crypto purchases. I think it is really major step by the Binance and thus tells us that it will leave out positive ratings on all of us and former investors too. Many new people will start using the Binanace and thus all the coins will benefit from it too.
Anton1105

Activity: 144
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 08:25:29 AM

Excellent, Binance is a good company, I think that they will succeed and this will allow the market to grow.
CryptoTamer

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 08:37:54 AM

Changpeng Zhao, the CEO and founder of Binance, revealed the company has set up a bank account in Malta, in an exclusive interview with Cointelegraph on Wednesday, June 6th.
🗣️Binance is currently the world’s largest crypto exchange with $1.47 bln in trade volume, according to Coinmarketcap data.
The move brings the exchange one step closer to its plans to offer fiat-to-crypto deposits and withdrawals on its platform, a feature that would further improve the exchange’s liquidity and facilitate new investors entering the space with fiat purchases.
CZ told Cointelegraph he hoped fiat-crypto trading on Binance would launch in Malta “within the year,” also indicating plans to offer the service in Uganda and potentially Asia as well.

🗣️More broadly, the CEO reflected on Binance’s progress in Malta, which he affirmed is going “very well,” revealing that the company is also in talks with Malta’s traditional equities stock exchange about a possible future collaboration.
CZ considers that Malta is “one of the best places” for blockchain firms - deserving of its ‘Blockchain Island’ nickname - and praised the “very welcoming and reasonable” stance of local regulators towards the crypto sphere.
CZ said Binance is now working on developing a decentralized exchange, which is currently a big, “high priority” project.

🗣️Just last week, Binance revealed its plans to create a major $1 bln cryptocurrency-based fund to support blockchain and crypto startups, seeking a total of twenty ‘heavyweight‘ partners for the project, each of which is required to have at least $100 mln under asset management.

RTC
RothscoinTeam
What is the function of their bank account later?
Is Binance will support FIAT deposit and FIAT pair Altcoins or Bank account only for their exchange operations?
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 08:58:52 AM

RTC
RothscoinTeam

What Binance has done and what is about doing are all welcome developments. First of all it is going to increase investments in crypto knowing fully well that crypto can be exchange to fiat. Also helping startups to raise funds will boost the global economy of the world.

HOMT