Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:52:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to invest long term aside from Bitcoin?  (Read 12616 times)
unknown-user

Activity: 445
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:36:51 PM

Hi, good day guys! Newbie here so I'm asking you to help me with my long term investment. Aside from bitcoin, where should I invest my money and Why?
Ethereum would also be a good choice given that its market value is proportional with the increase on Bitcoin's market price. Also, it have proven its reputation when it comes on long term holding due to the fact that its market value have grown so much over the previous years. you may also choose other cryptos but since volatility is widely observed at this moment, not all are advisable.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
angrynerd88

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

Hodlers Network

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:44:53 PM

Hi, good day guys! Newbie here so I'm asking you to help me with my long term investment. Aside from bitcoin, where should I invest my money and Why?

Altcoins are best alternative to invest for long term,Because altcoin market is growing still majorty of population unaware about altcoins but still many coins popular and profitable.The future of altcoins is stable and bright there are many projects still in pipeline and will mature in near future.Altcoins later or soon commonly ised in the world and common people will access it which will result high price of altcoins.Currently cheaper altcoins but stable future is like,Ripple,Cardano,Rem,Dogecoin having worth just need to hold with patience till find best moment to gain profit.

Tatsuyashiba

Activity: 147
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:46:25 PM

Maybe you should try ethereum because coins other than bitcoin must have ethereum that has potential in the long run. Because I do not want to believe with altcoin other than ethereum because it has suffered huge losses.
feardox

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:51:13 PM

I advise you to invest in ETH. I think that in the future he will become stronger and his course will please us every day.
RockBar0

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:00:27 PM

Ethereum would also be a good choice given that its market value is proportional with the increase on Bitcoin's market price. Also, it have proven its reputation when it comes on long term holding due to the fact that its market value have grown so much over the previous years. you may also choose other cryptos but since volatility is widely observed at this moment, not all are advisable.
I also spend a lot of my capital to make long term investments with ETH because I realize the huge potential of ETH in the future. ETH is a coin with a lot of practical applications in life, ICO projects developed on ETH platform also help it have a huge community and stable development. Investing in ETH is a good choice in the long run.
frediiii

Activity: 335

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:22:39 AM

I believe that the best choice after bitcoin to invest into is Neo. It is very similar to Ethreum, but it has several advantages over it. Firstly, it's cheaper and safer. Secondly, it has an improves smart contracts based technology.
sjdk

Activity: 80

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:25:26 AM

Bitcoin is the most valuable investment choice. You can invest in Ethereum besides bitcoin. Ethereum is currently the altcoin with the most investment value
toast

Activity: 1582
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:29:17 AM

I think a lot of coins that you can to invest long-term to you the most important belief and patience of your capital to gain profit in your long-term investment

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
shinjo

Activity: 271

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:35:44 AM

Despite all the negative talking, I think that Ripple is great choice for investment. Instead of challenging banks and fighting them why not provide for them? And that's what Ripple has actually done.
FurDich

Activity: 208

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:14:43 PM

I suggest that you must have to invest into a lot of crypto currency coins just like etherium and many other more cryptos . You may also invest alternative coins in order for you to get rich as easy.
BitcoinFotw

Activity: 103

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:46:33 AM

Welcome to the crypto world. If you are looking for good coins to invest in other than bitcoin that has the potential of making you quite some good earnings in a few more years, then you might to consider in some altcoins like Ethereum, Tron (TRC), ADA and Monero. These coins are some pretty good coins and would make great investments too.
FreddySelvig

Activity: 125

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:50:40 AM

I think that it's best to make a choice on projects that are already being used. If you want to invest for a year or more, I would not risk investing in projects that do not have anything yet. You can not predict what will happen to him after a long time. Therefore, it is better to choose real projects that will exist for more than one year.
morphic

Activity: 141

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:02:06 AM

I think investing in Ethereum will be a better choice. At present, this market allows me to see the prospects of Ethereum. I believe that waiting for the market to pick up Ethereum will have more room for growth, so you can get more by investing in Ethereum. Profit.
unihamburg

Activity: 411
Merit: 21

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:16:31 PM

Addition to the platform (Ethereum, EOS, LISK), financial (Stellar, Ripple) and exchange coins (BNB, KCS, BIX), I would also suggest to invest in security coins like Quanstamp and Tierion, since security has been one of the most important topic in blockchain and many companies invest in this topic.
coinic

Activity: 352
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:20:33 PM

Addition to the platform (Ethereum, EOS, LISK), financial (Stellar, Ripple) and exchange coins (BNB, KCS, BIX), I would also suggest to invest in security coins like Quanstamp and Tierion, since security has been one of the most important topic in blockchain and many companies invest in this topic.
Aside for bitcoin, I think the most secured to invest money is ethereum because the benefits and fluctuation in market is more likely on bitcoin in where we can expect good returned of profits and less risks at the time.

jaggijagjit

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 04:54:16 PM

In my views the best Altcoins for long term are Ethereum, Litecoin, Dash, Monero, Neo. These coins are best for long term investment and they can gives you good returns as per my opinion.These are best investment option beside bitcoin to invest.

▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄ ▀    GORECRUIT    ▀ ▄ ▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀
▬▬   ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE FOR HR BASED ON BLOCKCHAIN   ▬▬
Whitepaper   Telegram   [  Pre-Sale 》 24th October  ]   Facebook   Twitter
EricJones

Activity: 156

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:24:43 PM

If you are looking to make long term investments and you are looking to invest in a coin other than bitcoin, then you might want to consider investing in one of these top altcoins, to avoid the risk of making bad investments. You should look up Ethereum, Ripple, Tron and Waves. They are pretty good coins, and would make great investments.
Kaller

Activity: 752
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:32:19 PM

I think that you should be looking to invest in privacy coins if you do not want to invest in bitcoin. There are a lot of privacy coins out there that have a lot of potential to do well with monero easily topping that list. People are going to want more secure and anonymous ways to move their money at some point and that is where privacy coins will come in, they are going to be big in the future.
unihamburg

Activity: 411
Merit: 21

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:10:58 AM

Aside for bitcoin, I think the most secured to invest money is ethereum because the benefits and fluctuation in market is more likely on bitcoin in where we can expect good returned of profits and less risks at the time.

Indeed, Ethereum would be the most secure investment in such a unpredictable market. But in any bullish run, you can find and invest in a lot of secure projects so that you can get more profits than Bitcoin and Ethereum.
crypt0junkie28

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:17:45 AM

I'd go for Ethereum. Anyone else interested in Airdrops? I just joined this Airdrop campaign, it's Eth-based. Also an interesting ICO.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/10OlnEzIE6RG6ZNd82JmxEBP-UMJT1eVCwSt_8S8MUDw/viewform?edit_requested=true&utm_campaign=Airdrop&utm_medium=BTT&utm_source=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4436691.120
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: