Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:58:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Project taken over by new developer.  (Read 473 times)
JSON

Activity: 156
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:28:27 PM

What do you think guys about anonimity? As for me it is great, I'm tired of all these people want me to show myself, I just want to shopping! So thanks SKORCH.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vercruzy

Activity: 176

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:25:00 PM

What do you think guys about anonimity? As for me it is great, I'm tired of all these people want me to show myself, I just want to shopping! So thanks SKORCH.

Are you talking about no KYC? Yeah, it's a very important point.
I saw that listing is on on-going stage. What exchanges are team going to list on? Do they have partners?
lordyyk

Activity: 334

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:24:28 AM

Hello, guys. Skorch liked the project very much and was interested in me with its concept, Skorch differs in emphasis on decentralization and I like it very much.
saendom

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:34:11 AM

Hello, guys. Skorch liked the project very much and was interested in me with its concept, Skorch differs in emphasis on decentralization and I like it very much.

Hello, dude. Yes, this is one of the main chips of this project. Developers want to minimize the impact of strangers and factors on your transactions. Only two people and a smart contract are the ideal formula for a deal.
lordyyk

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:45:21 AM

Hello, dude. Yes, this is one of the main chips of this project. Developers want to minimize the impact of strangers and factors on your transactions. Only two people and a smart contract are the ideal formula for a deal.

Listen, I have a few questions. I understand correctly that the extraction here is actually very convenient? Can I use both a video card and a processor for mining?
saendom

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:49:55 AM

Listen, I have a few questions. I understand correctly that the extraction here is actually very convenient? Can I use both a video card and a processor for mining?

Yes, all is absolutely true. You select either the processor and configure the desired number of threads that will be used in the extraction, or select a graphics card, and the program does everything for you.
Have you seen how many miners are already mining?
lordyyk

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:58:11 AM

Yes, all is absolutely true. You select either the processor and configure the desired number of threads that will be used in the extraction, or select a graphics card, and the program does everything for you.

Yes, I went to the site and looked. This is actually very much. This means that the project is popular and is a success, and its coin is convenient for extraction. Have you already got a coin?
saendom

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:07:14 AM

Yes, I went to the site and looked. This is actually very much. This means that the project is popular and is a success, and its coin is convenient for extraction. Have you already got a coin?

Unfortunately my computer will not allow me to make any meaningful result. I'm waiting for the winter when I make the PC upgrade and then I think to start actively mining a coin.
JSON

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:57:58 PM

Are you talking about no KYC? Yeah, it's a very important point.
I saw that listing is on on-going stage. What exchanges are team going to list on? Do they have partners?

I guess there will be list of exchanges soon... Speaking about partners - I didn't find this info yet, you should wait a bit.
kasaram

Activity: 142

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:28:47 PM

Hello! Me and my friends just wanted to explore something on your GitHub page, but there is nothing. Will you load your developments there?
JSON

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:57:38 PM

Can anybody explain me please what does mean 10 minuts blocktime? (its written in specifications) Is it a big advantage?
Metaton

Activity: 141

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:27:19 PM

Can anybody explain me please what does mean 10 minuts blocktime? (its written in specifications) Is it a big advantage?

You can decide on your own with following information: blockchain blocktime is about 10 minutes and ethereum's is about 10 seconds. You decide is it an advantage (for me - YES!) or not.
kasaram

Activity: 142

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:42:39 PM

You can decide on your own with following information: blockchain blocktime is about 10 minutes and ethereum's is about 10 seconds. You decide is it an advantage (for me - YES!) or not.

Wow, surprising numbers, thank you! It seems the team knows what to do! My respects!
JSON

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:04:02 PM

Sounds really impressive, even though I'm so newbie. So this project is going to make revolution and they use best technologies to do it, good!
Metaton

Activity: 141

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:42:29 PM

Sounds really impressive, even though I'm so newbie. So this project is going to make revolution and they use best technologies to do it, good!

One more important thing for me is ability to operate with assets beyond the control of 3d parties, + compatibility with most popular wallet like MEW, etc. Let's eliminate mediators!
CornMyles

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:45:30 PM

So far I have enjoyed mining Skorch via GPU. I wish I had realized how much better GPU was than CPU. WTBS, the community is great in discord with most people willing to help you get started. I love where the project is headed and the developer personal involvement with the community.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: