Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:59:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] OEL Foundation - Open Enterprise Logistics Enterprise Architecture  (Read 4543 times)
mani mani

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

Orient

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:38:30 AM

In my opinion, this project is promising and profitable, very worthy to be given optimally, hopefully it can be a successful and rewarding project for the world.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lensherr

Activity: 139
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:00:11 AM

In my opinion, this project is promising and profitable, very worthy to be given optimally, hopefully it can be a successful and rewarding project for the world.

Amazing great to hear that compliment! Have you checked out the white-paper yet? If not, you can view it here: https://oel.foundation/assets/whitepaper/oel_foundation_whitepaper_v1.0.pdf Smiley
JENREM

Activity: 518
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:06:01 AM

Did you know that according to the World Bank in 2016, developing economies face supply chain inefficiencies that drive up costs by up to 25% more? OEL is creating the first end-to-end solution for the supply chain industry to drastically lower costs and improve efficiency.  Smiley

I didn't know that, I'm thankful that you posted and share it with us for us to be able to know some information about it. That would be great most especially to the industry for supply. It is very interesting though.
GreenSkyTrails

Activity: 194

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:41:55 AM

Did you know that according to the World Bank in 2016, developing economies face supply chain inefficiencies that drive up costs by up to 25% more? OEL is creating the first end-to-end solution for the supply chain industry to drastically lower costs and improve efficiency.  Smiley

I didn't know that, I'm thankful that you posted and share it with us for us to be able to know some information about it. That would be great most especially to the industry for supply. It is very interesting though.

No problem Smiley Also, OEL's blockchain architecture design is following the principles of modularity, security, cloud-based, integration, and more  Smiley There's a technical paper on their website that you can read if you're curious about tech: https://oel.foundation/wp-content/uploads/OEL-Foundation-Technical-Paper-v1.0-1.pdf
tsby1988

Activity: 234

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:34:38 AM

Greetings everyone,

OEL has provided us with a new article about Token Economy, Pros and Cons, and Final Thoughts, so please check it out

https://medium.com/@100xicos/open-enterprise-logistics-oel-foundation-review-part-3-token-economy-pros-and-cons-and-final-c16dc627ea28
Pirlolrip2018

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:49:43 AM

This ICO project will improve the demand and supply relationship while reducing the reliance on clearing houses and brokers. The token can be used to directly connect to the suppliers with a greater speed and efficiency.
oa17

Activity: 215

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:42:11 PM

This ICO project will improve the demand and supply relationship while reducing the reliance on clearing houses and brokers. The token can be used to directly connect to the suppliers with a greater speed and efficiency.

Reducing reliance is one of the benefits of the OEL ecosystem. OpenPort has established this already back in May when a blockchain-enabled invoice factoring transaction was completed.

OpenPort used its blockchain to confirm the delivery of a shipment and issue an invoice. All of this was verified without the interacting with the seller’s payor and was bought fast at a lower rate. This is a good example of providing cheap and fast transport financial backing using the blockchain.
kemancok

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:28:12 AM

I think this project has a good concept and a team of experts, hopefully with a strong team can improve this project for the better, my friend success, I am waiting for good news next.

Lensherr

Activity: 139

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:10:51 AM

I think this project has a good concept and a team of experts, hopefully with a strong team can improve this project for the better, my friend success, I am waiting for good news next.

Glad to have your support for the project Smiley Do join our telegram chat at https://t.me/OELFoundation if you haven't already done so Wink
GreenSkyTrails

Activity: 194

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:10:48 AM

These are the main technical features of OEL, for those wondering:

Private Blockchain mainchain
Precompiled Smart Contracts
Virtual Machine
Private Consensus (using POS or dBFT algorithms)
Off-chain Storage (e.g. IPFS, BigchainDB)
imma24

Activity: 199
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:03:27 AM

Greetings folks

First token will be an ERC20 with limited utility, and will have 1-1 parity with the full OPN token which will be generated when the mainnet goes live. The ERC will be tradeable in the meantime.
ThatICOguy

Activity: 224

The Coin Radar

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 06:55:03 PM
Merited by david0ikari (6)

The Coin Radar have just posted an in depth article on the OEL Foundation.

OEL Foundation is built upon a team with a wealth of experience aware of exactly what problems plague the logistics industry. The vision of the OEL foundation is huge, their target market wide. Success will dependent on the involvement of key industry figures and implementation will require disruption of a fragmented, archaic system. Currently OELs weakness is public awareness; we hope to see attention grow over the coming months.

Full review: https://thecoinradar.com/oel-foundation-review/

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
gorogoronomi

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 12:37:24 AM

The Coin Radar have just posted an in depth article on the OEL Foundation.

OEL Foundation is built upon a team with a wealth of experience aware of exactly what problems plague the logistics industry. The vision of the OEL foundation is huge, their target market wide. Success will dependent on the involvement of key industry figures and implementation will require disruption of a fragmented, archaic system. Currently OELs weakness is public awareness; we hope to see attention grow over the coming months.

Full review: https://thecoinradar.com/oel-foundation-review/

Thank you for sharing. Marketing is something OEL is working on, so is adoption from industry leaders and companies. OEL team is actively pursuing on both ends to raise public awareness. I imagine the hype factor will only increase.

"There is no doubt that the vision for OEL Foundation is vast and the use case is there. If successful in even just a few regions, the OEL Foundation will have made a massive impact in the logistics industry." - Absolutely, adoption is key.
MarkZNZ

Activity: 1

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 02:08:58 AM

Road transportation forms the core of all logistics movements. It is a USD 2 trillion-dollar industry globally in 2017; Involving hundreds of thousands of movements daily – across different legs of supply chain. It involves multiple stakeholders – primary ones being shipper, transporter, driver and consignee. Supported by intermediaries, viz. logistics service providers; banks; custom brokers; technology solution providers; government agencies and regulatory bodies.

Many elements of this process have been automated. eg: Transport Management Systems integrated with ERPs; technology solutions for last mile delivery - typically used by online retailers.

However, lack of secure supply chain control in the distribution channel, particularly in less developed markets, tend to drive up distribution costs due to lost sales, penalties from late delivery, theft or pilferage, and product damage.

With multiple parties are involved in data chain – starting with delivery note from shipper or logistics service provider; commercial and tax invoice from shipper; and finally, delivery confirmation from consignee; to highlight few critical data reconciliation points. One of the greatest business problem of road transportation industry is delivery confirmation or Proof of Delivery (POD); which is prone to being inaccurate and unreliable.

This is ONE of the problems which OEL foundation is endeavouring to solve by building an open protocol for enterprise logistics applications.
gorogoronomi

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:55:11 AM

Road transportation forms the core of all logistics movements. It is a USD 2 trillion-dollar industry globally in 2017; Involving hundreds of thousands of movements daily – across different legs of supply chain. It involves multiple stakeholders – primary ones being shipper, transporter, driver and consignee. Supported by intermediaries, viz. logistics service providers; banks; custom brokers; technology solution providers; government agencies and regulatory bodies.

Many elements of this process have been automated. eg: Transport Management Systems integrated with ERPs; technology solutions for last mile delivery - typically used by online retailers.

However, lack of secure supply chain control in the distribution channel, particularly in less developed markets, tend to drive up distribution costs due to lost sales, penalties from late delivery, theft or pilferage, and product damage.

With multiple parties are involved in data chain – starting with delivery note from shipper or logistics service provider; commercial and tax invoice from shipper; and finally, delivery confirmation from consignee; to highlight few critical data reconciliation points. One of the greatest business problem of road transportation industry is delivery confirmation or Proof of Delivery (POD); which is prone to being inaccurate and unreliable.

This is ONE of the problems which OEL foundation is endeavouring to solve by building an open protocol for enterprise logistics applications.

OEL is ensuring transparency and trust in a highly private supply chain. Did you know that OEL has a  micro-rewards system for information sharing of data ensures greater participation and quality data amongst the supply chain participants, in both developed and developing countries.
monarx911@i.ua

Activity: 728
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:09:09 PM

where he sends reports on bounty telegrams?
oa17

Activity: 215

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:00:03 PM

where he sends reports on bounty telegrams?

For bounty-related questions, please ask in the Telegram bounty group or in the MoonForum thread

MoonForum: https://www.moonforum.net/showthread.php?2076-REWARDS-OEL-Foundation-Open-Enterprise-Logistics-Enterprise-Architecture

Rewards Telegram Group: https://t.me/OEL_Rewards
DutchTranslator

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:03:59 PM

Anyone read the latest review on coinradar?

They have really good faith in the team: https://thecoinradar.com/oel-foundation-review/
imma24

Activity: 199
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:00:37 AM

Greetings everyone

Check out this review on how OEL solving the inefficiency in the enterprise logistics supply chain.

It is my firm belief that blockchain is the solution for big data, this is yet another use case for this technology. As per their whitepaper, this industry conforms to a mainly manual process currently. OEL, (2018) further exclaim that often is the case with these manual processes, that disputes arise between shippers and transporters over “cash flow”. I believe blockchain is the solution we all need, as it is fully secure, trust-less and reliable. OEL will solve this pain point by doing just that, utilise the blockchain

Read the full article: https://steemit.com/blockchain/@cryptoguru1/open-enterprise-logistics-oel-foundation-a-revolutionary-new-ecosystem-in-the-blockchain-sphere
Iluka

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:01:53 AM

The possibilities are not every day given. all opportunities that we have not used will be gone. So join with this project and discover the world .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: