Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 08:33:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: EMMARES Token - EMA System for email marketers  (Read 77 times)
CryptoRama (OP)

Activity: 453
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:04:43 AM

Hello!

I'll present to you on quick note about EMMARES token, Sale is live and progressing: https://emmares.io/

What are they doing? It really simple idea and concept, to bring email marketers closer to potential customers, email marketers will have to register/sing up to EMMARES system, there is also rewarding pool, so don't waste and time and read all about it, whitepaper: https://emmares.io/whitepaper.pdf

What I love about EMMARES is a team, team was working on this stuff for years, well probably not only this, before they decided to go in blockchain this was their daily job.

Please, give me your opinions down below! Cheesy

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
gary_57

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:42:47 PM

Thanks for the lnks. A lot of people will get motivated and get answer about their doubts through this post.
samarabtc

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:40:12 PM

I think its a great concept. By using this we wont get any spam mail.Its a really good system. Spammers hard days are coming. I hope this product will defeat very spammer.
Kmoris

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:06:46 PM

The concept about Emmares is very simple and to bring email marketers closer to potential customers. Email marketers will.have to register to Emmares system.
bontkoli01

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:06:16 AM

For this market customers have to sign up for access EMMARES. They likes to works as a team. It is also operate daily works.
mc.craigsvictor

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:25:27 PM

Well, I think this EMMARES token has a very good potential. As they are providing the EMA system for the email marketers. Moreover, it will also save the customers time.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: