Bitcoin Forum
June 06, 2024, 10:17:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can i join any bounty and any time?  (Read 524 times)
shariaislam (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 08:17:29 AM

BTC
I am newbie user of this forum.i have learned that I can make some coins by using social media. these campaigns are mostly running from week 1- week 10.so I am thinking about to join some campaign at the time of week 6 or week 7.can I join?
if not then tell me how can I know about the new campaign.
thanks and advance
[/b]BTC
bhadz

Activity: 2450
Merit: 566

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 09:34:15 AM

Yes you're free to join those social media campaigns. There's no limit or ranking requirement on it for some but there are others that are limited to member+ ranks.
Stay on Bounties so you can choose the ones that fits you with their requirements, just take time reading their rules.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
DonTsTop

Activity: 319
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:41:04 AM

Yes, you can join bounty at anytime but there are some who do not accept newbies on there campaign, you can check the list of available bounties and read through, you might find some that accept newbies on their campaign. If you find one, take time to research about the projects before you join.
lmodric

Activity: 80

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:43:25 AM

many ways to let you know the latest campaign for example you can see the date and spreadsheet there usually written report dates every week.
[Frederick]

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:25:14 PM

You can join anytime when it come to media campaign, it is ideal to join before the mid campaign is all over since your stake will be lower if you join later than that, if you have old account for blogging then you can also use that one to join.
evandy

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:00:00 PM

any bounty you want, if you have some account social. Or try to creat content, video about them.
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2422
Merit: 265

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:52:51 PM

Most of the bounties are always open so you can go to that bounty thread and register the form to get into the campaign but some of the campaigns have limited participant so you need to check the thread or the spreadsheet so you can find the people who recently joined on the timestap,if no one joined in the near timestap then it may closed for the new participants.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:14:55 PM

BTC
I am newbie user of this forum.i have learned that I can make some coins by using social media. these campaigns are mostly running from week 1- week 10.so I am thinking about to join some campaign at the time of week 6 or week 7.can I join?
thanks and advance
[/b]BTC
Of course you can but you need to raise your rank first because there's no bounty campaigns that are accepting newbie. They either accepts member or full members and up then you can join anytime while your stakes depends on what day did you start on joining. You can see all the information and rules about the bounty campaign that you want to join on their thread.

Esterklu

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:34:33 PM

Yes, you can. But better ( if campaign is running for a long time) ask bounty manager if it is still running. Sometimes thread updates later than information appears in telegram group. Also not all campaigns accept newbies, read rules.
badykvik

Activity: 895
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:03:45 AM

Yes, you can join bounty at anytime as long as it is still running but first you need to increase your rank because most bounties do not accept newbies and when you join, your stake depends on the day you joined the campaign. You should read the rules and regulations of the bounty before you join or probably as questions from the manager before you join.
sunsilk

Activity: 2940
Merit: 620

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:16:01 AM

You can lurk through this entire section of Service Discussion for altcoins and you'll see some table of bounties that has been created for people like you.

There are websites also that are tracking for new bounties but you can use search engines for it.

I'm not updated with those ICOs/bounties.

rani.ahmed48

Activity: 143

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:53:20 PM

yes you can join in the 7th week but depending on the rules of bounty manager that you follow sometimes there is bounty that limit the number of bounty participants. and of course the results you get a little from the participants who participated bounty earlier.
h0lybyte

Activity: 924
Merit: 511

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:35:29 PM

Of course you can join a bounty any time even during its last week if they haven't limited participation.
There are some bounties which preliminarily anounce the number of bounty members they need but mostly all other bounties have space upto thousands of members
onepiece1995

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:49:10 PM

BTC
thanks and advance
[/b]BTC
I think if you join in the week to 7 or 8 better see the first participant. if the participants are so much better you are looking for a new bounty because although the project runs smoothly, the results we get will be very little. because many participants have long joined the project. most of the people never see their participants first enough to make all participants get minimal results.
Fatunad

Activity: 2254
Merit: 354

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:19:34 PM

Yes you're free to join those social media campaigns. There's no limit or ranking requirement on it for some but there are others that are limited to member+ ranks.
Stay on Bounties so you can choose the ones that fits you with their requirements, just take time reading their rules.
This is definitely true and go out with the link given and there are lots of bounties which do almost launch up on everyday basis where you wont really worry on where you would tend to join up but basing on your rank you would really only able to join with social media campaigns since it doesnt really have rank restriction and the limit on how many you would able to join out. As long you do able to handle things up then you can join up as many as you can.
faza13

Activity: 518
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 11:59:19 PM

This is definitely true and go out with the link given and there are lots of bounties which do almost launch up on everyday basis where you wont really worry on where you would tend to join up but basing on your rank you would really only able to join with social media campaigns since it doesnt really have rank restriction and the limit on how many you would able to join out. As long you do able to handle things up then you can join up as many as you can.
in addition, you are a newbie, so you just can join social media campaign or if have skills, you can join the content campaign. and this is a spreadsheet that I have found from a member of this forum. this spreadsheet contains bounties and some data you need

TABLE OF BOUNTIES

signofnero

Activity: 154
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:43:54 AM

Yes,sure why not everybody in this forum can join bounty anytime. but you need to rank up your rank first  Grin
There are some bounties which preliminarily anounce the number of bounty members they need but mostly all other bounties have space up to thousands of members
torry28
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:56:32 AM

Actually it's depends from the rules from each bounties. Sometimes, there are some managers who choose to close new registration for new person due to full seat or the campaign will be end around 3 weeks later. Why you want to join in the middle of campaign when you can join from the start?
pealr12

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:28:49 AM

Yes you can join in any social media campaign at any time you want ,unlike in signature campaign that your only allowed  to join in one campaign,  in social media campaign you are free to join in every social campaign and theres no limit.
Matimtim

Activity: 868
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:44:52 AM

Definitely you can join any social media campaign even in its last week, but Its better to make your account atleast jr member rank and join signature campaign bounties in the altcoin bounties section its because you can earn more here than you can earn by joining social media campaign.

Good Luck.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: