Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:14:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can i join any bounty and any time?  (Read 524 times)
onepiece1995

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:42:08 AM

BTC
I am newbie user of this forum.i have learned that I can make some coins by using social media. these campaigns are mostly running from week 1- week 10.so I am thinking about to join some campaign at the time of week 6 or week 7.can I join?
if not then tell me how can I know about the new campaign.
thanks and advance
[/b]BTC
join the project if the project allocates its funds to bounty. if small then better not join, because pity to bounty who have join in the first week. if you join later, then the allocation will be less. even though the project has reached hardcap.
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jings007

Activity: 174
Merit: 7

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:03:56 AM

Actually, there's a lot of bounty accepting for newbie, but for social media campaign only, for signature campaign almost  jr. Member they accept, so my advice to you my friend better keep posting good quality post so that you reach the jr. member.
Irvanremok

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

Masa Depan Kerja

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:15:33 PM

as far as I know if you follow the project your account will be blocked by the project's executives to complete. and you should not promote any projects other than the projects you follow. if you are caught replacing and promoting another regular project you will be disqualified.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
Whitepaper﹞﹝ANN THREAD﹞﹝TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK﹞﹝TWITTER﹞﹝YOUTUBE
jajulway

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 06:23:21 PM

It's not literally anytime....
You need to see when the bounty campaign ends....
If you join when the bounty already ends, of course you will get nothing....
But yes, you can join in every bounty as many as you want, but if i can give you advice, always go to their website, read the whitepaper and the team & dev behind the project, also the bounty managers....it will tells you if the bounty has promising project or not....
If you just join in every bounty without considering those things, it will wasting of time....because the project has so much potention to be failed/scam
evandy

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:37:12 PM

any bounty - you want, if you have some account social, like facebook, twitter, instagram, credit, LinkedIn,... Or try to creat content, video about them, translate or the other.
mkumar76

Activity: 92

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:30:00 PM

BTC
I am newbie user of this forum.i have learned that I can make some coins by using social media. these campaigns are mostly running from week 1- week 10.so I am thinking about to join some campaign at the time of week 6 or week 7.can I join?
thanks and advance
[/b]BTC

If bounty is still running then you can join that bounty . after filling the form check the spreadsheet and your name in the list , also share the entry number to your concerned bounty manager for approval and double check . If you want to join translation bounty in later weeks then it is almost impossible because there is only 1 or 2 spots for translators and people fill that in first week of bounty .
jings007

Activity: 174
Merit: 7

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:34:23 AM

Yes, you can join, as long as the bounty project accepting a newbie. But most of the bounty they are not accepting newbie for a signature campaign. Take a look at this link it is posted of one of our good member here, although some bounty is not updated, at least you can have an idea.  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4046878.msg37956753#msg37956753
watergold

Activity: 1218
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:59:19 PM

this makes me jealous with the results of a few weeks of study can make their own coins with provisions that are still minimal, perhaps from his description only promote through social media. whether from management and marketing will succeed. this is a very serious challenge in my opinion because there is still much to be fixed and improved by developing a better system again Smiley Smiley

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
1xBit.com BENEFIT SEASON
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
PLAY NOW
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
hh4mmm

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:19:03 PM

BTC
thanks and advance
[/b]BTC

to me i will advise you not to join because nothing you will gain from that campaign since the project has gone far, for you joining at week 6 to week 7 there is noting you will benefit from that campaign because you are receiving trash. i will always advise you to join the campaign from the beginning that is wen you will receive huge amount of token.
cryptolord5

Activity: 159

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:04:08 PM

it depends on you...  if you want to join the project at the middle way you can join but you will receive less token from that project, i advise you to join the project afresh so that you will receive enough token from that project. in some bounty project the won't accept you because the bounty program is already ended so they won't in error pays you.
Irvanremok

Activity: 210

Masa Depan Kerja

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:08:44 AM

you better check the ico first before registering whether it is still available or not for novice users if it is still available then join it and keep it in the ico until it ends and promote it if it is no longer for beginners then do not join because your work will be in vain . if I can give you a little advice if you want to join bounty then read it first so that you understand to work.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
Whitepaper﹞﹝ANN THREAD﹞﹝TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK﹞﹝TWITTER﹞﹝YOUTUBE
coingrowth

Activity: 416
Merit: 21

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:59:09 AM

You can join any campaign you want but the thing is you need to wear their signature as long as ICO continues because if you skip from campaign to another you might lose the coins. Once completion of the ICO only you can join in another campaign.
duythan1988
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:47:36 AM

Hi my friend! Once that campaign has not been closed, you can join the campaign at any time. You must match all conditions of the campaign. To receive new campaign notifications, click on the bounties topic notification button. Messages will be emailed to you. good luck
jackjackfly

Activity: 322

To buy or not to buy - that is the question ;)

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:20:26 AM

It is a bit difficult to answer can you or cannot join a bounty at any time. Each bounty differs by its rules, as there are different bounty managers as well as some teams decide to conduct bounty by using own strength. You need to study this question yourself by carefully reading rules of bounty campaign, which you gonna join

Wanna tame crypto? Join our Cryptotamers community https://t.me/cryptotamers =)
lecongchi18091991

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:48:46 PM

Yes, You can join some campaign at the time of week 6 or week 7 but you will to receive token less than others
nursar00

Activity: 13

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:10:35 PM

of course you can becouse bounty campaign is anytime you can participate is it. except if the manager is like yahoo he need is member above
gegewojinnian18

Activity: 385

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:30:31 PM

Yes, 90% of the bounty missions can start working in a certain period of time! But because of the few rewards issued by Twitter and Facebook. If you join this topic very late, your rewards may be pitiful!

Tigorss

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:54:36 PM

many ways to let you know the latest campaign for example you can see the date and spreadsheet there usually written report dates every week.
a gift to those who follow this forum and there are no exceptions only one if you have been red reported by some users of this forum then you can no longer follow the bounty, then use this forum wisely and actually provide information for those searchers of information on crypto or other digital currencies.
duoduoshigexiaozhu

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:36:16 PM

Of course, the time of the bounty mission is only the time to limit the end, it does not stipulate that you start from any time! But most tasks have requirements for the bitcointalk forum level!

ub27

Activity: 559
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:08:01 PM

Yes, you can. But with the way to do so. You will have less stake than others. And the Token you get will be a lot less. It's best to get involved right from the start
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: