Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 03:34:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can i join any bounty and any time?  (Read 524 times)
hengha

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:41:46 AM

Yes, 90% of the bounty missions can be entered from any time, but the rewards won will be much less! Only a very small number of tasks require coherence!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
okissabam

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:24:27 PM

Yes you can join bounty campaigns such as social media campaigns anytime for as long as the campaign is still running and accepting participants. You just have to follow the rules and requirements upon joining such campaigns.
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:46:40 PM

Yes you can join bounty campaigns such as social media campaigns anytime for as long as the campaign is still running and accepting participants. You just have to follow the rules and requirements upon joining such campaigns.
The average who do by bounty campaign managers now is like that, in 2017 and I've seen there are bounty campaign managers that prohibit participants to take part of the other bounty campaign including social media campaign. That's right, the OP should see and understand the rules of every bounty campaign, if they allow or not to have any notifications, the OP can participate in other bounty campaigns.
xclusiveguy

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:51:31 PM

BTC
I am newbie user of this forum.i have learned that I can make some coins by using social media. these campaigns are mostly running from week 1- week 10.so I am thinking about to join some campaign at the time of week 6 or week 7.can I join?
if not then tell me how can I know about the new campaign.
thanks and advance
[/b]BTC

You can equally join at the any week before the bounty will close,  but remember that the allocation will be low as compared to those that started earlier than you
Hue Moon

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:11:44 PM

Before joining the project. Take a look at the project start and finish times.
vanthu12

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:14:43 PM

I clearly see them recording time. You should read carefully before joining. They also specify the start time and end of the ICO
xclusiveguy

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:52:20 PM

Yes you can Join at any time provided that the stipulated time to join is still on , there is some bounty I joined a time like that it's just remaining a week and I was giving the stake for just the remaining week that I joined
idolayam620

Activity: 15

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:03:08 PM

yes you can join the bounty anytime, maybe this can help you to get and choose a bounty http://bounty.slavyansk.biz/signatures.php Good luck
Vargum

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 07:54:16 AM

Join the bounty campaign at any time, provided that participants are accepted. But, accordingly, you will get less coins than if you participated in the campaign from the very beginning.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
MrPao

Activity: 280

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:32:15 AM

Of course, you can join the task at any time, only very few tasks will limit the time of joining, because these tasks are very valuable, they will limit the number of people allowed to participate, bitcointalk forum account level! But such a task is very rare!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
tronghoa

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 11:57:58 AM

BTC
I am newbie user of this forum.i have learned that I can make some coins by using social media. these campaigns are mostly running from week 1- week 10.so I am thinking about to join some campaign at the time of week 6 or week 7.can I join?
thanks and advance
[/b]BTC
You can join to the campaign at any time unless the BM has the rules for register to the campaign. But the sooner you join, the more stakes you could earn. Last month, I joined a project just for 2 weeks before its ended but it worth. I wished that I know about that project sooner so I could earn more but better than nothing Smiley
hotimbineh

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:12:38 PM

You can join at this time, but you must be able to choose the bounty program carefully so that you don't fall into a scam project and may fail because looking for a truly legitimate bounty project at this time is very difficult.

faza13

Activity: 518
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 01:17:05 PM

BTC
thanks and advance
[/b]BTC

yes, you can join bounties anytime you want, but before that, you have to read each rule carefully to be eligible as a participant for each campaign. such as social media, signature, translation,etc

omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 07:21:03 AM

This depend on the instructions give by the the bounty managers and you should read the rules before join any bounty.  Many people has joined some bounties without reading the rules and at the end blames the bounty managers for not paying them.
withlove99

Merit: 29

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:50:59 AM

BTC
thanks and advance
[/b]BTC

You can join any time as long as the campaign is still open for new member. Before you join a campaign, just read the rules carefully before making will not be error.
You can search for the new campaigns here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0
petrovkirill808

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:11:54 AM

BTC
thanks and advance
[/b]BTC
of course you can join as long as the registration is not closed, but the later you join, the less you will receive the reward
numpadxx5

Activity: 431
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 10:59:33 AM

BTC
thanks and advance
[/b]BTC
yes you can participate anytime you want, but you can only get few stake by participating in that week, i suggest to join as soon as possible to receive more rewards.
jlpabilonia

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:08:51 AM

yes, you can join how many social media campaign you want and anytime you want. you can join anytime if the bounty registration for social media is not close... unlike in signature campaign you can only join 1 signature campaign.
edulord

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:24:05 AM

Yes, you can join a bounty at anytime you want as long as you have done your research and you are sure the project is a very good one but rewards will be by the number of stakes you have, you should also be sure the registration has not closed. I personally think it is better to join a bounty when it starts for you to get more reasonable reward at the end of it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
jakasantosa

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

Think better

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:39:55 PM

Each bounty campaign has its own rules. Regarding being able to join the campaign based on the rules, you can join or not. If the bouty is still opening a bounty hunter participant, you can join even though it has entered the final week.

Look Forward
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: