Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 04:15:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Solution to the Facebook ban on crypto ads  (Read 330 times)
mc.craigsvictor

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:22:34 PM

I think there is no solution regarding this. Facebook takes the decision whatever they want and we cannot tell anything about this to Facebook.
merle

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:16:44 PM

Does it mean that FB now ban the crypto? All about crypto or the spammers, illegal ICO< and scams ICO that spam out the spreading and promotion on Facebook? For, I see some good ICOs still us ethe Facebook as one of the media to spread and promote the ICO.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
              ▄███████████████████▄
           ▄█████████████████████████▄
         ▄█████████████████████████████▄
        █████████████████████▀ █████████▄
       ██████████████████▀    ████████████
      ▐████████████████▌      ████████████▌
      ███████▀▀▀   ███▌     ▀▀█▀ █████████
      ███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀         ▄██████████
      ██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
      ▐███████████████████████████████████▌
       ███████████████████████████████████
        █████████████████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████████████████▀
           ▀█████████████████████████▀
             ▀▀███████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
chynge.net

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█             
              ▄██▄███▄         ▄   
              ▀▀ █▌ ▀▀█▀██   ▄█▀██
          ▄▄▄           ▀▀▀███▀▀▀ 
          ▀▀▀                ▀█   
      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                ███   
                      ▄██▀     ▐█ 
   ▄█████████      ▄█▀█▀        █▌
                 █▀▀▄█         ██▌
 ████████████   ▀█▄█▀           █▌
                                █▀
     ████████                ▄▄██ 
                             ▄█▀   
        ▀▀▀▀▀               █▀     
                  ▄     ███▀       
              ████████▀█▀           

Instant Settlement

▄██▄███           
   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▄█▀   ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██▀ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ██▀▄██  ▄█▄  ██▌▄ ▄▄▄ █
███▀     ▐█▀▀▄█▀  ██▀ ▀██  ▀█▄    █
██      █▀░██▀  █▀▀     ▐▀█  ▀██  █
█▀▀████████████████████████████████
█▀▀▌ ██ ▄█▄ ██ ▄█▄ ██ ▄█▄ ██ ▄█▄ ██
█▄                                █
█▄                       ▄▄████████
█▄                      █▀███▌    █
█▄                     █▌ █  █▌   █
█▄                      ▀████▌▄▄▄▄█
█▄                                █
█▌                                █
██▀▀ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ▐█▌ ██
 ▀▀████████████████████████████████

Zero Fees

▄██▀▀▀██▄           
          ▄██       ██▄         
         ██           ██         
         ██           ██         
         ██           ██         
         ██           ██         
    █████████████████████████   
    █                       █   
    █          ▄▄▄          █   
    █         █▀▀▀█         █   
    █         █   █         █   
    █         █▄▄▄█         █   
    █          ▀▀▀          █   
    █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   
    █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█   
    █████████████████████████   

Secure Transaction
entemeister

Activity: 166

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:20:03 AM

It's no news that Facebook has placed a ban on crypto ads on their platform due to scam
What do you think is the solution to this?

Wait until Facebook withdraws the prohibition, there is no other solution. Anyway this only affects you if you want to promote your ICO, otherwise the decision of Facebook doesn't affect you in any way.
chanler

Activity: 753
Merit: 15

mulierum.com

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:33:39 AM

We cannot do anything if it is so. What we must do is never make spams or scams ICO that are promoted on the Facebook. I still feel sure that Facebook can still accept the ICO that is not indicated as scams. In fact, many ICOs still use the Facebook as one of the promoting media.

M U L I E R U M       |       Next Generation Blockchain-Powered Payment Platform For Social Media
//////////////////////////////////     TOKEN SALE     //     L  I  V  E     //////////////////////////////////
[  Telegram  ]     [    Twitter    ]     [   Medium   ]     [  LinkedIn  ]     [   Discord   ]     [  YouTube  ]
Mbok Ajeng

Activity: 127
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:44:44 AM

actually facebook is a good plaform to promote a project. because there are also many investors who use facebook to see a good project. but with the news that the facebook ban on crypto ads it's bad news. because one of the good promotions that is through facebook. I hope the government can understand this situation because not all ico is a scam.
aeternus

Activity: 686

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:10:40 AM

It's no news that Facebook has placed a ban on crypto ads on their platform due to scam
There is nothing to do it is their platform and they can choose to do whatever they want, while I would like to see crypto ads on Facebook again we need to recognize that things were getting out of control, and at the same time it is possible this is a strategy by governments to try to slow down adoption a little bit so there is nothing you can do to change their mind.
ronealdenila
Copper Member

Activity: 191

Telegram Username: @Webn_BountyManager

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:18:02 AM

Nice concern about this. But we must blame facebook about that because its true that facebook and crypto world has big difference.

Offers affordable and well-managed Bounty Campaign
sotoshihero

Activity: 850
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:59:01 AM

actually facebook is a good plaform to promote a project. because there are also many investors who use facebook to see a good project. but with the news that the facebook ban on crypto ads it's bad news. because one of the good promotions that is through facebook. I hope the government can understand this situation because not all ico is a scam.

This may not be fair but facebook has the right to do so. There maybe no facebook ads but the there individual posts about ICO's I see. This is a social media in thier wall and this is allowed I think.
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:01:35 AM

It's their loss in the long term but are you still able to post crypto related posts? If yes, then that's your solution. I don't have fakebook so I wouldn't know if it's still possible. There are other media like telegram, twitter, youtube where you can still post crypto related information.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
veraro

Activity: 966
Merit: 100

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:25:08 PM

As i know Facebook really has placed a ban on crypto ads on their platform. But your posts on your account is not advertising. This is just information which your shares with your friends. FB ban if see suspicious activity on your account, spam,  offense other people and so on.

Manchumichael

Activity: 630

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:38:57 PM

It's their loss in the long term but are you still able to post crypto related posts? If yes, then that's your solution. I don't have fakebook so I wouldn't know if it's still possible. There are other media like telegram, twitter, youtube where you can still post crypto related information.

I don't think how they will find out crypto related topics, we can post anything in our FB wall people told fb already banned crypto ads but still where ever i open my fb account in desktop i am seeing crypto related ads i think it's all fake news and if they ban means we have many sources to advertise like you told youtube, telegram etc.
aibuwan

Activity: 19

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:44:06 PM

Facebook is not able to completely ban cryptocurrency advertisements, because there are some advertisements they can hardly identify as cryptocurrency-related, but the prohibition of ICO advertising I think Facebook can do.
leow

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:47:14 PM

I do not understand the leaders of these sites who make bans in their social networks. In this way they lose a very large audience. Even if they ban advertising, the development of the crypto industry will not end there. The most competent solution in this situation is to introduce certain requirements for ico projects. It is necessary at this stage to cut off the maximum number of scams
vladaziya1

Activity: 160

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:47:47 PM

Facebook is one of the best social networks around the world, because there are a lot of national people who sit and exchange opinions.
Ru-T

Activity: 169
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:48:09 PM

A new social network focused on a certain circle of people and their interests. In this case - everything that is connected with the crypto world.
Cryptoguru274

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 03:50:34 PM

Crypto adverts would have generated Facebook more money but if they decided to remove it I think they know the best.  I think there is an underground tone in what Facebook has done which we might get to understand it later. The alternative is to look for other social media networks that would accept crypto adverts.

Kronos21

Activity: 434
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:55:39 PM

I am sure that Zuckerberg will never give up income on advertising crypto products. He's been in a lot of trouble lately. Besides, I don't believe in him. I heard that Facebook is considering the possibility of issuing its own cryptocurrency. The Rothschilds also said that they will never invest in cryptocurrencies and now buy coins.
apitico

Activity: 571

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:33:56 PM

That's right. From Scam only you yourself can protect. No matter how Facebook tries to deal with such methods of fraud, it will not help.

mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:50:28 PM

I don't thinkone can profer a solution to a company as big as facebook, the thing that I know here is that if this is eating into their revenue generation they will likely revies this stance but if not they won't. I din't think that Crypto ads revenue is that huge, that is why it is an easy decision for them to make
IsabellaSophia

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:33:06 PM

Well Facebook itself is at a loss banning the crypto ads and I think we the facebook users can use the other facilities of facebook other than the advertisement for the publicity of crypto.   
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: