Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 01:03:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Solution to the Facebook ban on crypto ads  (Read 330 times)
s31joemhar

Activity: 602
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:30:49 PM

Since the facebook is one of the biggest social media network and recently they banned the ads of cryptos.
I think we can infom other without using facebook through talking with them directly.
emmaong12

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:05:15 PM

Easy to get around, I see crypto ads all the time.
Docbee

Activity: 822
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:22:05 PM

I still do facebook bounty but my posts are not deleted. I don't understand if it was banned initially or it was just a rumor to spread fud around and if it happens bitcointalk forum is enough to learn of cryptocurrency.
jerrison

Activity: 1442
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 09:25:30 PM

the facebook ban on crypto has no trappings or capacity of standing for a long  time because the facebook community will soo (my instincts tells me ) rool out their drums for ICO and then it will be a twist of faith for them

kworrom

Activity: 714
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:40:34 PM

Around the world everywhere are advertised a lot of scams. And how it came to crypto currency they do not want to advertise. They are simply afraid of the potential of crypto currency)
Coinnosaurus

Activity: 643
Merit: 264

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:32:57 PM

Solution is WEB 3.0. Projects on blockchain like qchain it's decentralized marketing and advertising platform built on the Ethereum and NEM blockchains.
Julunguul

Activity: 473
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 11:36:16 PM

It's no news that Facebook has placed a ban on crypto ads on their platform due to scam
What do you think is the solution to this?

blocking ads cryptocurrency and blockchain on facebook I think not too big impact on the current state of bitcoin, Facebook should be able to accept the evolution of change, refuse crypto no profit for them. and instead of having to reject crypto, they should take part in providing solutions to problems in crypto and blockchain
saiha

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

Strength in Numbers

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:41:08 PM

What until facebook launches their own token, they will lift the ban on crypto ads soon.

Vires in Numeris
que91

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:42:16 PM

IMO, Facebook banning ads related to cryptocurrencies cannot be issued immediately because it affects a lot of things. But the big possibility in the next time Facebook will ban completely ads related to ICO to protect users from the ICO scam projects.
Ilegendph

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Thinking on the higher plane of existence.

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 11:53:05 PM

Its hard for facebook to ban cryptocurrency ads because they are not lookong on it one by one but instead they are relying on user's feedback and AI to do it. Another solution I think if that thing is to happene is that we- the user of facebook can share their posts just like what we do on bounty campaigns.

E C O S T A R T |                              telegram      twitter      facebook                     Instant and transparent
                                   WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET  ▬▬▬▬   financing of environmental
[   WHITEPAPER      ONEPAGER   ]                JOIN                               projects.     
ad8z77777711

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:48:05 AM

Basically facebook banned this because of they wants to develop their coins that’s why but its not a matter of fact because crypto market also have sites where you can view adds based on this it never effect on coins because both are different things based on concept.
martinford14

Activity: 71

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:18:36 AM

Still a lot of crypto ads on my facebook.
pujumba

Activity: 252

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:32:20 PM

There is not really a solution. The problem is that Facebook does not want to be liable for people losing their money to scam ICO advertisements.

panaevewan

Activity: 178

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:34:06 PM

Easy to get around, I see crypto ads all the time.
Agreed. Here, as always. Automatic control systems will hit too many. And manual control is impossible, because it is the most popular social network.
omfg.xekcep

Activity: 798
Merit: 2

*** https://www.buying.com ***

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:56:31 PM

Unfortunately I have not found a solution. I would like to get know about any solution if there is any.
I do not like this facebook decision but it is their decesion which I cannot change. Maybe somebody will find a decision.
I hope that facebook will make its policy more soft in relation with crypto technologies and an advertisement.

BUYING is here for you!
Meet buying.com’s
On-Demand Delivery System
-= https://www.buying.com =-
trisdivergent1201

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:47:56 PM

This is still a surprise to me that Facebook has ban crypto related adds, because i still see some crypto projects advertise on Facebook. Bounty hunters are also using Facebook to promote ICOs.
In any case, if Facebook bans crypto related ads, there are still very good platforms where crypto can be advertised.
aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:22:07 AM

actually facebook is a good plaform to promote a project. because there are also many investors who use facebook to see a good project. but with the news that the facebook ban on crypto ads it's bad news. because one of the good promotions that is through facebook. I hope the government can understand this situation because not all ico is a scam.

This may not be fair but facebook has the right to do so. There maybe no facebook ads but the there individual posts about ICO's I see. This is a social media in thier wall and this is allowed I think.
It is funny Facebook did this to try to protect the public from investing in icos that could be scams but since now it is impossible to pay for ads on Facebook for icos then they are going to put a bigger emphasis on their social media campaigns and it is going to be impossible for Facebook to regulate all the content in their platform, so it is possible icos become even more popular due to the measures taken by Facebook.
Lagduf

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:33:16 AM

actually facebook is a good plaform to promote a project. because there are also many investors who use facebook to see a good project. but with the news that the facebook ban on crypto ads it's bad news. because one of the good promotions that is through facebook. I hope the government can understand this situation because not all ico is a scam.

This may not be fair but facebook has the right to do so. There maybe no facebook ads but the there individual posts about ICO's I see. This is a social media in thier wall and this is allowed I think.
It is funny Facebook did this to try to protect the public from investing in icos that could be scams but since now it is impossible to pay for ads on Facebook for icos then they are going to put a bigger emphasis on their social media campaigns and it is going to be impossible for Facebook to regulate all the content in their platform, so it is possible icos become even more popular due to the measures taken by Facebook.
In my experience that even the goggle has stated to ban the crypto related ads but i can see that there is a lot of so many crypto ads still appearing right now. Or they can do that what ever they want because those icos developers have so many ways to be tried. Remember a lot of canadian countries have created a petition for that.

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
BlasterS

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:12:02 PM

I think the best solution to the facebook ban on cryptocurrency advertising is the heads of this kind of business should make a agreement or coordinate to the staff of facebook to talk about this issue.
duonghi99c88

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:01:08 AM

This is still a surprise to me that Facebook has ban crypto related adds, because i still see some crypto projects advertise on Facebook. Bounty hunters are also using Facebook to promote ICOs.
In any case, if Facebook bans crypto related ads, there are still very good platforms where crypto can be advertised.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: