Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 06:54:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡[ANN] Atomic Wallet with Atomic Swap DEX ⚡  (Read 20601 times)
omar hashim

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:06:13 AM

Atomic Wallet is feature-packed. It is the most secure, trustworthy, transparent and decentralized wallet solution you can imagine. Atomic Wallet provides a powerful, in-demand service that allows users to reduce effort spent on managing crypto assets​ and makes it transparent and reliable.
dual77

Activity: 406
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:51:42 AM

I studied this project and I like this marketing company!

also do not forget that the Bounty Campaign is now living and I recommend joining and getting a good PROFIT for it 💰💰💰
Bziir

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:51:12 AM

Use a decentralized Exchange Swap Atom to continue with cross-chain swaps avoiding third-party risk. Unlimited instant exchange service provided by Changelly. Fixed exchange exchange provided by ShapeShift.
saLve88

Merit: 103

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:46:15 PM

Virtual or e-wallet is designed for managing crypto currencies better. The wallet is a place for crypto currencies users to keep their asset safe. The latest technology used by most e-wallet is atomic swap technology. Atomic swap technology provide by [Atomic Wallet]((https://atomicwallet.io/) has an important role to support blockchain based platform especially to use crypto currency faster, easier, and saver. By using this technology, crypto currencies can be used faster without the role of third party. As a coins owner, you are able to transfer the coins to your friends, buy some contents, keep it as a valuable investment, and sell it in exchange market. The technology provides you with more transparent and reliable transactions because all can be done faster or peer to peer without the help from third party such as financial institutions.
sshiddiq67

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:52:44 AM

Atomic Wallet menyediakan layanan in-demand yang kuat
yang memungkinkan pengguna mengurangi upaya yang dihabiskan untuk mengelola aset crypto dan
menjadikannya transparan dan andal
saLve88

Merit: 103

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:08:53 PM

A cross-chain is an exchange of virtual money amongst users. Side A and sends Token A to Side B’s Token B address through the block, while side B does the similar with Token B. these acts occur independently on similar block-chains, in a single way style. Such kind setup raises the possibility of either of sides never honoring her/his end of a contract. One of the methods to solve this problem without requiring of 3rd person.
nazareth flith

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:53:50 PM

how is the development of this project? whether it has reached hardcap, hopefully the team can work together in promoting this project so as to attract investors to join, success.

Atomicwallet (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 103
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 10:31:29 AM

Thans for your feedback!
Development if on the way, you can check the info about our new features in our blog here - https://medium.com/@atomicwallet!
dual77

Activity: 406
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:29:02 PM

I recommend that you pay attention to this Bounty company, since it is very simple and convenient and you will be able to get a good reward !!!
I recommend to you !!! Join and you will not regret!!!
sari_crypto

Activity: 38

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:04:38 PM

the bounty still open guys?
inoes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 254

United Crowd

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 01:47:00 AM

the bounty still open guys?

just check it there https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4437634.0 on bounty section
i think its still open until september

Dogeum.io
████████████████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
TitiKamal

Activity: 128

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:23:56 AM

Atomic creates a custody-free multi-asset wallet with a decentralized exchange of atoms and orderbooks. This platform comes with powerful Encryption and trust free solutions that will ensure the highest security protected users.
TGBgraib

Activity: 113

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 12:28:57 PM

Use a decentralized Exchange Swap Atom to continue with cross-chain swaps avoiding third-party risk. Unlimited instant exchange service provided by Changelly. Fixed exchange exchange provided by ShapeShift.

In addition, great features are in the Atomic wallet, transparent, safe, trusted and decentralized which allows users to reduce the effort spent managing crypto asset
odin_toolSss

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 12:54:56 PM

Now the support from investors is received by well-known developers. If this trend continues, then decentralized services will be centralized in the hands of a handful of programmers.
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:09:44 AM

I tried the beta desktop app wallet and runs smooth great features compared to regular wallets I love the atomic swap feature but btw I cant see the neo wallet? Are you not supporting this coin at the moment?

tepos

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:31:00 PM

with the existence of an atomic wallet we will easily observe all crypto assets and this wallet supports 300+
coins and tokens are updated daily
Queen83

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:17:34 PM

I've tried the beta desktop wallet application and run great great features compared to regular wallets. I like the swap feature that you offer
Cryptochel

Activity: 378
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:59:40 PM

I kind the bounty and maybe will take part in ICO. Do you know if atomic swaps will find past misdirected deposits and redeposit into accounts?
namistyk

Activity: 532
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 09:24:37 PM

I learned that the project has a loyalty program and a reward system for investors, tell me briefly what kind of program it is?
XLG918

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:50:39 AM

Hi
What is your minimum and/or maximum fundraising threshold? How did you come up with each? Thx
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: