Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:53:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Post Your 2019 Success Stories Here  (Read 496 times)
alisonwonder

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 09:33:06 AM

2019 is rapidly coming to an end and for some of us, it seems to be doing it faster than we might be comfortable with, 2019 was filled with some highs and lows, 2019 marked my return to this forum, I had a lot of personal achievements and some spectacular failures this year but I am thankful for them all because the successes has been awesome and the failures has been a lesson.

I want everyone to post their 2019 success stories here because it might just be all the encouragement someone needs right now to continue especially for the newbies that are still yet to earn a cent from the Cryptocurrency space, they are the future of this forum and our future movers and shakers.
in 2019, so many pain begin bounties not paid, bounty paid with lower price after list in the market, and difficult to find legit signature campaign
and also so many happiness in this year, lucky in trading then finally find a legit signature who paid with high price. i am so gratefull in 2019 i hope be better in 2020
You are right, 2019 is not a good year for bounty hunters, several times I don't get paid. as well as prices that continue to decline.
hope in 2020 with halving can make prices increase and other projects better, so that I can collect at least 1 bitcoin to success later.
i am sorry to said that so high expectation. some people said that halving not bring many change in bitcoin or altcoin price but bull run who bring the cryptocurrency price to the moon. 1 bitcon so high for this year ....for me 2020 can close my lose and replace my fund from 2019
indeed high expectations when it is not as expected will hurt, but who says halving does not bring change? are they new in crypto? do they not see the history of the previous halving that can change the price of bitcoin above 500% even 2017 changes around 2300%.

MOONBET[]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒