Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 03:02:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Post Your 2019 Success Stories Here  (Read 496 times)
adjed (OP)

Activity: 400
Merit: 268

View Profile
December 30, 2019, 04:54:09 AM

I’m not sure whether you’ll will consider this as a success story or no but I had quit my job in 2017, and even this year I didn’t apply for a job because I earned money though bitcoins and I’m hoping even in 2020 I’ll be able to survive without a job.
Are you kidding me? This is one of the best success stories so far, you broke away from working for others to working for yourself, you no tell your own schedule, you control your work hours, you could decided to sleep in for a whole day and nobody can say anything about that, it's a personal achievement and it's commendable, as long as you earn enough to keep you satisfied, it's  an awesome thing.
masulum
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1593

hmph..

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2019, 08:02:03 AM

I don't have any good story to be shared, but two things in my forum life are coming true. From Member rank become hero member is the best think I get in 2019. In this year too, I get new experience to handle a bounty. Not paying in BTC for participants yet, maybe in the future, and I wish this good story to continue in 2020 or even better.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Taskford

Activity: 2548
Merit: 795

View Profile
December 30, 2019, 09:22:29 AM

2019 is rapidly coming to an end and for some of us, it seems to be doing it faster than we might be comfortable with, 2019 was filled with some highs and lows, 2019 marked my return to this forum, I had a lot of personal achievements and some spectacular failures this year but I am thankful for them all because the successes has been awesome and the failures has been a lesson.

I want everyone to post their 2019 success stories here because it might just be all the encouragement someone needs right now to continue especially for the newbies that are still yet to earn a cent from the Cryptocurrency space, they are the future of this forum and our future movers and shakers.

@adjed first of all welcome back it’s always good to see an old member coming back to the forum, and now I hope you’ll stay for a longer period.

I’m not sure whether you’ll will consider this as a success story or no but I had quit my job in 2017, and even this year I didn’t apply for a job because I earned money though bitcoins and I’m hoping even in 2020 I’ll be able to survive without a job.

It's a sort of success, Imagine you manage get out on the office slavery with bad boss and that's a huge comfort but I suggest that you shouldn't rely on the earnings here since anything opportunity placed here will possibly gone especially if the forum is so saturated/crowded and competition will became more tighter so back up plan is a must and try to reach for another goal which is build a business and that's what I aiming for 2020.

I can't post my success stories now since all my earnings here is at the bank and plan to build my business next year and after that maybe I will post my success stories if this thread will not trash out.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
pragna

Activity: 1582
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 30, 2019, 04:26:18 PM

2019 is rapidly coming to an end and for some of us, it seems to be doing it faster than we might be comfortable with, 2019 was filled with some highs and lows, 2019 marked my return to this forum, I had a lot of personal achievements and some spectacular failures this year but I am thankful for them all because the successes has been awesome and the failures has been a lesson.

I want everyone to post their 2019 success stories here because it might just be all the encouragement someone needs right now to continue especially for the newbies that are still yet to earn a cent from the Cryptocurrency space, they are the future of this forum and our future movers and shakers.

Beginning of the year i started with daily trading as market was down but get daily profit 2/3 months and after that my great success was in MB8 coin that was in middle of the year and lastly it was dull season for me. So i can say it was my average year and hope for best in next Cheesy Grin
Mahanton

Activity: 2716
Merit: 632

View Profile
December 30, 2019, 07:16:55 PM

Are you kidding me? This is one of the best success stories so far, you broke away from working for others to working for yourself, you no tell your own schedule, you control your work hours, you could decided to sleep in for a whole day and nobody can say anything about that, it's a personal achievement and it's commendable, as long as you earn enough to keep you satisfied, it's  an awesome thing.
Im on the same situation where i do quit out on my day job and focus out in cryptospace and made out sufficient income to sustain my living.It is indeed an achievement because it wont really be that simple
for you to sustain on having no job and fully dependable in crypto earnings.Yes, its risky but i already prepared in case of unfortunate events do happen.So far i do able to purchase or buy my own
motorcycle and having some new desktop and laptop due to crypto earnings.I prioritize things which are useful to my crypto journey.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
adjed (OP)

View Profile
December 31, 2019, 08:08:36 AM

I don't have any good story to be shared, but two things in my forum life are coming true. From Member rank become hero member.
I hope this becomes my testimony in 2020, I have been a senior member for a while now, never took ranking up seriously until a few days ago when I decided to try my best to hit the Hero rank like you, here's to our success.

It's a sort of success, Imagine you manage get out on the office slavery with bad boss and that's a huge comfort but I suggest that you shouldn't rely on the earnings here since anything opportunity placed here will possibly gone especially if the forum is so saturated/crowded and competition will became more tighter so back up plan is a must and try to reach for another goal which is build a business and that's what I aiming for 2020.

I can't post my success stories now since all my earnings here is at the bank and plan to build my business next year and after that maybe I will post my success stories if this thread will not trash out.
I quit my job to start a business in 2019 and the beginning has been rocky, as an entrepreneur I want to advice you not to rush this, build your capital and make sure it's sufficient for your needs before starting any business of your own, that is the best advice I could possibly give to you, the beginning would likely be rocky but with time and patience, you would hit your target
pealr12

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 31, 2019, 05:14:07 PM

Been here for almost 5 years and i will share my story of success.
2015 when i started bounty hunting,  i dont have any idea about it so i ask my friends, after months ok working got my first payment which is only 50$ for a month. Im so happy. Then in 2017 which is the year of bulls, got 100,000$ from 4 campaigns that i joined from start of 2017 up to the last month.  Use the money to buy a lot and having a new house,, but now nothing is left from that 100,000$ but its ok cause i already granted the wish of partner to have a house and to have a big family.
adjed (OP)

View Profile
December 31, 2019, 08:03:58 PM

I already granted the wish of partner to have a house and to have a big family.
This is definitely one of the best testimonies I have seen so far, although I don't like how it ended, while you must have gotten your wish of your own house and bug family, it would also have been good if you had invested some of the funds in an offline business or just Hodling bitcoin for the rainy day.

Hopefully the glory days of bounty hunting might return again although ia m not hiding my breath, what made it awesome in 2017 was the fact that the space wasn't too saturated.
hatshepsut93
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 2147

View Profile
December 31, 2019, 11:09:47 PM

In the last year I participated in a hackaton (my first ever) and won it. It was crypto-related, though the task itself didn't require any interaction with blockchain, smart contracts and that kind of stuff. It was a great experience, and I'm looking forward to participate in more hackatons in this year. I also did some open-source bounties, and it was pretty fun too - it's nice to learn things, gain experience and earn money simultaneously. Too bad that platform doesn't support crypto, I even asked them for it, but got no response.
CodyAlfaridzi

Activity: 1708
Merit: 541

View Profile
January 01, 2020, 04:09:35 AM

One of my best trading moments in 2019: riding the April rally from the bottom. Look at those realized profits! It may seem small for most of you but it's a lot for me as I don't trade with big size. In terms of ROI, these were among my best in my trading experience.

I hope this year would have another bull run, maybe even breaking new ATH and hopefully I'm able to ride it.
agentx44

Activity: 756

View Profile
January 01, 2020, 01:34:28 PM

Amidst all the bad things that happened last year, I can say that I have been very productive way back. Even though ICOs are not that active anymore, I was able to move to a new way to earn which is through IEO. I find it way more better compared to ICOs. It has less scam projects because IEOs can eliminate scams unlike in ICO, scammers can make you work very hard for almost half a year and leave you broken after the project. I am also looking forward to improve my investments that I made last year and make it bigger this year.
MancyZz

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 01, 2020, 01:58:27 PM

in 2019, so many pain begin bounties not paid, bounty paid with lower price after list in the market, and difficult to find legit signature campaign
and also so many happiness in this year, lucky in trading then finally find a legit signature who paid with high price. i am so gratefull in 2019 i hope be better in 2020

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
alisonwonder

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 02, 2020, 07:49:01 AM

in 2019, so many pain begin bounties not paid, bounty paid with lower price after list in the market, and difficult to find legit signature campaign
and also so many happiness in this year, lucky in trading then finally find a legit signature who paid with high price. i am so gratefull in 2019 i hope be better in 2020
You are right, 2019 is not a good year for bounty hunters, several times I don't get paid. as well as prices that continue to decline.
hope in 2020 with halving can make prices increase and other projects better, so that I can collect at least 1 bitcoin to success later.

MOONBET[]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░         
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[][]

> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
MancyZz

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 02, 2020, 04:43:32 PM

You are right, 2019 is not a good year for bounty hunters, several times I don't get paid. as well as prices that continue to decline.
hope in 2020 with halving can make prices increase and other projects better, so that I can collect at least 1 bitcoin to success later.
i am sorry to said that so high expectation. some people said that halving not bring many change in bitcoin or altcoin price but bull run who bring the cryptocurrency price to the moon. 1 bitcon so high for this year ....for me 2020 can close my lose and replace my fund from 2019

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
January 02, 2020, 04:51:47 PM
Merited by DdmrDdmr (1)

i guess the biggest success i had in 2019 was that i finally got around reading more about bitcoin transactions and learn more about bitcoin scripts which was something i always wanted to do but have been postponing it because i was busy and the topic was complicated.
but i eventually got around to it and not only learned about scripts, their types,... but also learned a lot about signing transactions that have different scripts and SIGHASHTYPEs.

oh and 2020 is the year i will start doing the same for lightning network.

There is a FOMO brewing...
skarais
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 2143

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2020, 05:26:46 PM

Rank-up from senior member to hero member, this might also be included as a success story that I can share.
I was lucky because I was able to reach my target before 2019 ended. There are many success stories shared by people here, if we succeed in making these success stories to increase our motivation and desire to achieve something, then that is the best thing in my opinion.

For 2020, I hope to repeat success like 2019, even though I know it will make me have to work twice as much and better than before. Of course, I also hope that the price of bitcoin will rise again and even record the best increase of all time

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
finaleshot2016
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1007

Degen in the Space

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2020, 10:30:50 PM

I made a lot of success this 2019 and all of it are written here in the forum.

First, I learned more technicalities when it comes to blockchain like using different programming languages to create a self-made chain network. Why did I consider it as my success? Basically it was knowledge and it was a very big deal for me. Second, I managed to be a Sr. Member and Hero Member in the same year and now this 2020, I won't hold back and will grind as soon as possible to be legendary. Third, gaining a lot of BTC this year than in 2018.

To summarize my story here, all of it was a success made through effort and dedication here in the forum, without me wanting to earn more produced a beautiful product that makes my 2019 so good.
coin-investor

Activity: 2842
Merit: 578

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 07:19:32 AM

Honestly 2019 was a dull year wherein neither lose much nor gained much. The only success story which I have for this year is the profit earned through BNB as I had invested some remains from major coins like bitcoin and Ethereum which I had converted into BNB which gave me 100% profit.

I don't have much on ICO because the majority of the campaign I've joined are all trash as investors and bounty hunters, the only success story I've had is the Yobit campaign where I'm getting Bitcoin on a daily basis, just enough to get as many Bitcoin as I can for the coming halving I'm hoping what I lack success in 2019, 2020 I will have more of it.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Mihaylovic

Activity: 910
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 07:53:09 AM

2019 was the year of the ones that spent less time in crypto market  Grin The ones that were following but not trading too much are also another successful group.
Anyway this is the general characteristic of this market. we have to adapt in all this kind of bearish and bullish trends.  Smiley
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 08:38:59 AM

In year 2019 I did not invest in Ico because of the market condition. Not earning well but its okay we have to accept the fact that we cannot predicted market value. Despite of market condition I invested in harmony project and I earned that time. So hopefully this year more good to happen in crypto.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: