Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:32:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: An important message from the Solidcoin developers  (Read 2226 times)
ThomasV (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1896
Merit: 1353

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2011, 07:07:24 PM

I'm pretty sure this is indeed ThomasV trying to be funny or to troll. If you look at his post record, I wouldn't think he would be making any official announcements on behalf of SolidCoin.  I haven't seen anything about this in the official solidcoin forums.

If this is fake, it's stupid.  Disinformation does nothing to help other forum members.  This applies to many of the threads in this Alternate cryptocurrencies area.

Why can't we just live together, and if there's criticism, make it constructive rather than all this fighting.

I am not trolling, I am trying to protect users from financial losses.
I did predict the failure of SolidCoin before the bubble popped.
However, my messages were probably too boring, and were ignored.
Now I realize that sarcasm is much more efficient. :-)

If you want to read messages where I am serious, please read this:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=40363.msg493639#msg493639
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=37592.msg463263#msg463263
What I wrote there holds for GeistGeld too.

Electrum: the convenience of a web wallet, without the risks
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
froggy

Activity: 127
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2011, 07:19:09 PM

johnj, I've never particularly liked that article, but it doesn't mean I've felt it necessary to make sarcastic posts .  However, you have a point, therefore: http://solidcointalk.org/topic/223-an-attempt-to-end-the-bitcoin-solidcoin-fighting/
johnj

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2011, 07:22:09 PM

johnj, I've never particularly liked that article, but it doesn't mean I've felt it necessary to make sarcatic posts .  However, you have a point, therefore: http://solidcointalk.org/topic/223-an-attempt-to-end-the-bitcoin-solidcoin-fighting/

Nice job.  Hopefully something will come out of it. You're the first to even reply to that proposition.

1AeW7QK59HvEJwiyMztFH1ubWPSLLKx5ym
TradeHill Referral TH-R120549
BCEmporium
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 18, 2011, 07:24:42 PM

You do know the OP was joking right?

Actually no, but it made me laugh a lot.  Grin

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: