Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:15:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 84 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin become an asset  (Read 6563 times)
Pourmeacup

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:41:40 PM

yes i think the same !!! Bitcoin is NOT an asset. A lot of investos will come to invest, but anyway its not good to become as asset...  Embarrassed

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
csefarhad

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 06:01:41 PM

by bitcoin every individual countries are tied in the same currency. the unemployed student work day to night for earning bitcoin. it has been regarded as an asset is true for example through the global trading in this domain. it is easily exchanged according to their own currency. so it may easily told that bitcoin is an asset.
oni4an

Activity: 658
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:19:00 PM

May the future in South Korea reconsider the relationship and definition of Bitcoin not as an asset, but as a currency? This is certainly a currency. But a very big step is that in such a developed country as South Korea bitcoin is legalized.
rindayle

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:30:03 PM

Bitcoin was and will be an asset. This is the first coin that rose to such a cosmic price than gave impetus to the development of the crypto-currency market. Even when it falls in price it remains the main thing.
abramovger

Activity: 25

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:31:54 PM

Yes, most of the people are treating it as an asset. This will have to stop soon if bitcoin has to survive forever.
braZZers123

Activity: 216
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:37:00 PM

I believe that it does not matter how to name bitcoin, the main thing is that it should bring profit and be convenient for using by a lot of people. But unfortunately, the governments of many countries interfere with this, because they can not control this.

●● BELIFEX.COM ●●
◆ Belifex Blockchain Solutions is Public Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Project & Fully Open-source  ◆
Telegram  ◣Facebook  ◣Twitter  ◣Youtube
Ismat Morshed

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:40:31 PM

Yes, I really think tha bitcoin is an asset which is very valuable.It's earning my wallet & then seel real money.This earning from most people. Day by day it's popular.Many more people earning bitcoin because it's an Asset.Many of the investors now are interested to join in bitcoin. Investing in bitcoin is like an asset in there life.Day by day it's price high.So I there for it's my asset.
abhi777

Activity: 457
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:43:37 PM

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/south-korean-supreme-court-rules-bitcoin-asset/

I read about this news that in south korea bitcoin is legally become recognizeable as asset. I do think bitcoin is a currency and not an asset. I dont know whether this is good news or not for cryptocurrency. One thing i believe with legalization from goverment i do think more investors will come to invest in bitcoin, but i think if bitcoin become an asset its not as it suppose to because i believe bitcoin should be a currency which is currency is for transaction and asset is not for transaction.

bitcoin is indeed a currency if we use as a means of buying and selling transactions and bitcoin will be an asset if the investor hold back the save and sell at a profit
Phinoy

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:59:43 PM

I do agree with OP, and this is not what bitcoin was created for, but I do understand that in order to become a currency, bitcoin probably needs to follow this path first. If bitcoin is an asset it means it has value, since it can be easily traded, I think it wont take long for it to actually become a currency as well. My only problem with this, is to know how these trades will be taxed, because that could eventually harm bitcoin use as a currency. One thing is sure though, if bitcoin gets recognition as an asset, it should eventually attract more investors, and that should be good for BTC.

It take's me a minuet to think about it but if you say bitcoin all I can think is Bitcoin transactions is very slow. In fact, because of a limit on the number of transactions which can be completed in a day, it sometimes takes days to complete a simple transaction and prove me that it is an asset.
vladaziya4

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:01:33 PM

For me, the best coins are: Bitcon, Altcoin. Because they thrive better than others, it seems to me, that's why they are our future, also this is my opinion.
Vart4varta

Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:38:09 PM

The blockchain and the crypto-currencies broke into our life truly with cosmic speed. A year ago, at about the same time, only a narrow circle of professionals knew about digital assets.
syarifudin

Activity: 397
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:44:02 PM

you have to know what it is called currency, whether in japan bitcoin already recognized as a currency, so if it has not been acknowledged it is legitimate legitimate bitcoin in make an asset
xandra

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:57:24 PM
Last edit: June 20, 2018, 11:08:55 PM by xandra

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/south-korean-supreme-court-rules-bitcoin-asset/

I read about this news that in south korea bitcoin is legally become recognizeable as asset. I do think bitcoin is a currency and not an asset. I dont know whether this is good news or not for cryptocurrency. One thing i believe with legalization from goverment i do think more investors will come to invest in bitcoin, but i think if bitcoin become an asset its not as it suppose to because i believe bitcoin should be a currency which is currency is for transaction and asset is not for transaction.

Definitely bitcoin is a digital currency but mostly people see it as an asset more than a currency ,they store it for long term because they know that it can be profitable rather than to use it for buying some stuff through online  ,well I am also guilty with it ,I see bitcoin also an asset. I do not use it for making payments because I cannot use it for paying my bills in my country and I use my fiat money .

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
charlemagne_15

Activity: 357
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:59:44 PM

Nowadays, most of the people sees bitcoin as an asset not a currency. In my opinion, I think it is not that bad if they see bitcoin as it because it also have a good effects for the bitcoin like more chance of having a new possible investors and more people will try it out. Bitcoin is both an asset and currency. As a matter of fact, some of us still use bitcoin as a currrency to pay something and an asset to invest.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
itsmejan

Activity: 23

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:06:56 PM

bitcoin is treated as an investment! it can't be a real currency! price is extremely volatile.
keeee

Activity: 574
Merit: 267

" Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back "

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:12:26 PM

I believe that it does not matter how to name bitcoin, the main thing is that it should bring profit and be convenient for using by a lot of people. But unfortunately, the governments of many countries interfere with this, because they can not control this.
I agree, bitcoin may not an asset or not was the point is we still earned money from it. We must thing that it was helping us financially. Some government didnt not accept bitcoin they are afraid of it since they cant control it. And I believe that it is much better for bitcoin to be decentralized so that greedy government do not used it in a wrong way. As long as I earning bitcoin, I wont stop to achieve my dreams and goals in life someday.

elwiswoodie

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:18:43 PM

depending on the purpose of people using bitcoin, if they do think of the bitcoin as an asset, then it could be true
because we can save bitcoin then sell it when we need emergency fund
I also consider bitcoin as an asset, and not a currency. even I have never used my bitcoin as a means of payment
TonyCharls

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:03:50 PM

Bitcoin become best asset now . btc all ready proved it why people eagerly interested because of its value . demand and market cap both high also adoption ratio day by day increase so its a good sign for Btc lover because in future btc price again up .
kendra1107

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:05:59 PM

Yes it has! Due to Bitcoin's continuous increase in value (though there are some dips which is very normal), it has become a commodity that has great potential to generate great profit. Therefore, keeping Bitcoin stashed would most likely roll in more cash in the coming years. Something that many of the early adopters could relate to. Many experts have predicted that BTC will continue rise in value in the coming years even up to that 7-digit mark! Now imagine if you have a few BTC's hidden, you'll be rich by that time! So is BTC an asset? Well, I'm nodding my head furiously right now....

mickeybuddy27

Activity: 429
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:26:48 PM

by bitcoin every individual countries are tied in the same currency. the unemployed student work day to night for earning bitcoin. it has been regarded as an asset is true for example through the global trading in this domain. it is easily exchanged according to their own currency. so it may easily told that bitcoin is an asset.
Bitcoin is an asset because when you keep it for long time the price will grow. At first, bitcoin is created to be a currency that can be used for fast and easy transactions but know that many investors have it and continue to seek for more, it become an asset where the supply become more limited but because of the new one, they cannot control emotions which make panic selling that cause for not good market regulations.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 84 »
  Print  

Jump to: