Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 04:14:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hybrid Intelligence Generates Annual Return of 166% in Bitcoin  (Read 123 times)
satrum (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:26:37 PM

"Hybrid Intelligence Generates Annual Return of 166% in Bitcoin" added for voting, proof and forecast on YEENOT TODAY https://yeenot.today/catalog/news/316
great for community growth?

Cindicator’s Hybrid Intelligence combines collective forecasts from over 105,000+ analysts, 5,000+ traders and AI. Over a period of eight weeks, an experiment was conducted where 45 traders executed 1,170 trades based on Cindicator’s Hybrid Intelligence Indicators. On average, the traders generated a return of 21.53% in BTC or 21.54% in USD in eight weeks. The traders outperformed the HOLD 10 Private Index Fund, the common crypto benchmark, which was up 12.97% in USD over the same period. Together, the 45 traders achieved a cumulative return of 16.26% over the period, or a 166% annualised return in Bitcoin, i.e. 2.66x. Within six months of the launch of Cindicator’s analytical product, the experiment validated Hybrid Intelligence as a profitable tool for trading and investing in the highly volatile crypto markets.
Contest rules

From 19 March until 13 May, 45 traders and investment professionals competed in a contest that invited them to test different strategies using Hybrid Intelligence indicators. The group of 45 traders was selected from over 5,000 of Cindicator’s token holders who use the analytical products on a daily basis. All traders started new accounts on the same crypto exchange. Traders were also required to record every trade in a spreadsheet and provide access to their trading accounts for results verification.
bitbink

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:37:18 PM

"Hybrid Intelligence Generates Annual Return of 166% in Bitcoin" added for voting, proof and forecast on YEENOT TODAY https://yeenot.today/catalog/news/316

Cindicator’s Hybrid Intelligence combines collective forecasts from over 105,000+ analysts, 5,000+ traders and AI. Over a period of eight weeks, an experiment was conducted where 45 traders executed 1,170 trades based on Cindicator’s Hybrid Intelligence Indicators. On average, the traders generated a return of 21.53% in BTC or 21.54% in USD in eight weeks. The traders outperformed the HOLD 10 Private Index Fund, the common crypto benchmark, which was up 12.97% in USD over the same period. Together, the 45 traders achieved a cumulative return of 16.26% over the period, or a 166% annualised return in Bitcoin, i.e. 2.66x. Within six months of the launch of Cindicator’s analytical product, the experiment validated Hybrid Intelligence as a profitable tool for trading and investing in the highly volatile crypto markets.
Contest rules

From 19 March until 13 May, 45 traders and investment professionals competed in a contest that invited them to test different strategies using Hybrid Intelligence indicators. The group of 45 traders was selected from over 5,000 of Cindicator’s token holders who use the analytical products on a daily basis. All traders started new accounts on the same crypto exchange. Traders were also required to record every trade in a spreadsheet and provide access to their trading accounts for results verification.

Thank you for the information, very interesting service. It seems to me that it is possible to further improve the accuracy of forecasts (and hence profitability) by more careful selection of traders and experts.
satrum (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:55:04 PM

Contest rules

Thank you for the information, very interesting service. It seems to me that it is possible to further improve the accuracy of forecasts (and hence profitability) by more careful selection of traders and experts.

I think while more traders and forecasts - then more accuracy and more profit from platform.
knuckey

Activity: 1260
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:05:47 PM

cindicator is one of the great projects, if we talk about success, then I can say that cindicator is a successful ico. the achievement of ico is only $15 million, but not until 1 year the price of tokens has gone up 5 times from ico price, this is proof that the cindicator is a good project and has a great product that can give real benefits to its users.
collins_89

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 08:42:01 PM

Very useful post. I got to know about this new technology.Bitcoin is improving and it'll improve more in future.
samiraetn

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:38:53 PM

Gindicator I is really great when the started their business based on this many people get benefits and they offers good projects also there amount is really good and based on their facilities many people also invested but its good for short run I guess but for long term it depends on situation.
mc.craigsvictor

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:22:57 PM

The Cindicator's Hybrid Intelligence has combined collective forecast, trade and AI. In a 8 week period an experiment was conducted where some tradrs were executed based on Cindicator's Hybrid Intelligence Indicators.
herodrx

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:14:36 PM

Great news for investors. I think for this reason they can improve their forecast and taking decision efficiently for the traders.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: