Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 05:00:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][APEIR] APEIRON COIN, Crazy ROI !!! POS/Masternode!!  (Read 1998 times)
trunghung6576

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:44:25 AM

How long will this project last? Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided
Dimple444

Activity: 84
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:58:11 AM

Play Smart
There has been an increasing trend of High ROI MN. One needs to be really smart to profit.  Most important thing is to diversify your portfolio by investing in Masternodes with real life use case!
Understand what I am referring to: https://discord.gg/Srasyfs

Crypto Research: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4520788.0

Group to Discuss scams, good investment and all. 1400+ members and growing.
lucien002

Activity: 30

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 12:45:48 AM

Is this the revived one or the old one?
lilaj4de

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 12:55:10 AM

A real-life cripto currency, but this has the characteristics of very complex currency, is the project really going to achieve all this complexity?
JoanxD

Activity: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:54:14 AM

need nodes please

See this nodes:

addnode= 184.154.92.38:46123
addnode= 184.154.92.39:46123
addnode= 184.154.92.40:46123
addnode= 184.154.92.41:46123
Loopi23

Activity: 7

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:41:54 AM

Seriously. THis coin is dead. The community on Discord tried to revive it, but some truly inept individuals were driving and talking about 100:1 trades with a new coin roll-out where you must first purchase masternodes for the new coin with cash, and they were talking about doing the swap before ever telling anyone what the new coin would be about.

I got involved and started suggesting better idea that wouldn't support ONLY those who hold 100,000 coins or more (hint: the OLD Devs who ran and killed the coin in the first place) and the argument from these people got so furious it was OBVIOUS who they are protecting. And their "Dev" is a guy who tanked a BUNCH of other coins to 1 satoshi after he became involved. He goes by the name of Community Manager, and he is "the dev" for Tecax and Northern, both coins which sell under $100 masternodes that supposedly pay out over 100% (in the case of Northern, a LITTLE over $1 per week).

Anyway, after making ONLY constructive suggestions, and having a truly hostile Dev attack and insult me, Community Manager and his posse of Community TakeOver Nazis banned me.

Of course NOTHING has changed in the channle and people still hate their ideas, and thus this coin is truly, most likely DEAD.

Note, I own 10,000 of this coin, have masternodes and should be treated as an owner and user and was instead banned because my suggestions didn't appeal to them.
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:16:54 PM

Seriously. THis coin is dead. The community on Discord tried to revive it, but some truly inept individuals were driving and talking about 100:1 trades with a new coin roll-out where you must first purchase masternodes for the new coin with cash, and they were talking about doing the swap before ever telling anyone what the new coin would be about.

I got involved and started suggesting better idea that wouldn't support ONLY those who hold 100,000 coins or more (hint: the OLD Devs who ran and killed the coin in the first place) and the argument from these people got so furious it was OBVIOUS who they are protecting. And their "Dev" is a guy who tanked a BUNCH of other coins to 1 satoshi after he became involved. He goes by the name of Community Manager, and he is "the dev" for Tecax and Northern, both coins which sell under $100 masternodes that supposedly pay out over 100% (in the case of Northern, a LITTLE over $1 per week).

Anyway, after making ONLY constructive suggestions, and having a truly hostile Dev attack and insult me, Community Manager and his posse of Community TakeOver Nazis banned me.

Of course NOTHING has changed in the channle and people still hate their ideas, and thus this coin is truly, most likely DEAD.

Note, I own 10,000 of this coin, have masternodes and should be treated as an owner and user and was instead banned because my suggestions didn't appeal to them.

That's what I thought of this coin. Usually, they are for quick bucks. So, you didn't even get your money back? Maybe your suggestions are out of their understanding because they want money in the first place.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: