Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:44:55 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Managers of bounty campaign  (Read 135 times)
cryptoknows (OP)

Activity: 277
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:49:08 PM

Hello, i have a question. How do managers find campaigns? Are they invited? Or are there any threads on the forum?
I am aware that with my account do not become a manager, just interested  Huh Huh Huh
ad_playing

Activity: 92
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:54:33 PM

As I notice that Bounty Managers appointed by several ways:
1. Advertised themselves in this thread as there are many developers around thin forum
2. For in house execution, developers appoint their employees or team to manage their bounty directly
3. Some of well known Bounty Managers are hired by developers by looking for them
4. There is special relationship between bounty managers and developers.

⧱▬▬▬ ● UCHIT - The Hub of Communication & Collaboration ● ▬▬▬⧱ ⧱▬▬ https://uchit.info/ ▬▬⧱ ⧱▬▬ https://t.me/uchit_coin ▬▬⧱
haryatiposton01

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:05:33 PM

I think to be a manager you have to volunteer on a thread, or you can contact other managers like amazix and tokensuite team, I think being a manager is a tough job and it takes a lot of responsibility.
Emilyearl

Activity: 700
Merit: 105

APESWAP

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:15:37 PM

I don't know how it really works but I think those mangers gets invited by the project itself. On a second note they might also be applying for it but I don't know how.
sangkler11

Activity: 406
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:58:19 PM

which I know the bounty manager put up an advertising to offer her services or they have friends who are in the
a project and choose him to manage they bounty program.
if you have the skill to become a manager, look for many relationships in various projects and offer your services.
grumpylittlepoodle

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 03:23:24 PM

Hello, i have a question. How do managers find campaigns? Are they invited? Or are there any threads on the forum?
I am aware that with my account do not become a manager, just interested  Huh Huh Huh

As i only know is, all bounty managers is the one that have a high profile ranked in this crypto like Sr. member, Hero member like that and they recruit many bounty hunters that has a potential because some of the procedures before we enter in one campaign you need to become a patient and understand the following procedure so they test on how you eagerly want to join in that particular project.

Gelesko

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:30:13 PM

Even with your rank there are lots of managers, and that's a good question! I was always wondering too how do managers get hired?! And how do good and famous managers choose their ICO, as most of the good managers choose and cope a good campaigns, do they get a choice of ICO? Or how do they get good ICO campaigns? That's really good topic, just to know how this all works, to get wiser and educated LOL.

blue08

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:32:27 PM

Bounty Managers usually find new bounty from bitcointalk. Then they apply. But there are some that was reached out and.offered them the.position.

VANIG.io
The World's first integrated E-Commerce and Supply Chain Ecosystem powered by Blockchain
https://vanig.io
cryptoknows (OP)

Activity: 277
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:36:05 PM

Even with your rank there are lots of managers, and that's a good question! I was always wondering too how do managers get hired?! And how do good and famous managers choose their ICO, as most of the good managers choose and cope a good campaigns, do they get a choice of ICO? Or how do they get good ICO campaigns? That's really good topic, just to know how this all works, to get wiser and educated LOL.
I fully agree with you. The question is really interesting)
aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:38:19 PM

For being manager you need that much quality and trust factor on this forum. Those with lot of green trust will always get enjoy the royalty of getting more invites for the bounty campaigns.

I was in touch with one of the great manger in the forum who told me that he made signature campaign for himself, published his skills and past campaign management proofs.

This way others know that they are capable of managing their companies campaigns. :-)
pidie

Activity: 639
Merit: 18

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:43:06 PM

in my opinion, the way a manager finds one's campaign they are invited to, propose themselves by advertising themselves and there is a special relationship between the manager and the bounty developer.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: