Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 02:18:40 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The cost of my portfolio has decreased 20 times in the last six months!I'm 1?)  (Read 234 times)
De_nis (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 109

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:16:13 PM

The cost of my portfolio for the last six months has decreased by 20 times, I'm the only one?) How are you doing, you sell below or wait, my expectations lead to the fact that the bottom is getting even lower!
caisa88

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 02:49:17 PM

Damn, i feel sorry for you man. It seems that you have selected to hold the most inflated coins possible. My portofolio is down only 3-4 X since the ATH value. I think that you best option now is to hold and wait for next next bull run for your coins to recover in value.

Ctn

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:58:28 PM

The cost of my portfolio for the last six months has decreased by 20 times, I'm the only one?) How are you doing, you sell below or wait, my expectations lead to the fact that the bottom is getting even lower!

If it is 20 times lower than your initial price then you might have inevsted when the prices were 20x the current one for all of them. That sounds unrealistic because we never had that much prices.

I am sure you might be 20% down in the trend line and I think that is not much challenging as that is the most normal drop one can ever have. Gaining 20% after the bearish start is not big deal. I think you should just wait for the right time and then sell your coins.
thinkpad99

Activity: 654
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:04:12 PM

I am so sorry from your situation but probably you invested in wrong coins and your money will never back. The only thing which you can do is try invest in something new what maybe in a little part will give back your money
bozo333

Activity: 742
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:06:03 PM

Past six months is really unexpectable in Crypto platform so you should stay here and wait for one more month this will going to upward you hold for long term or it will go down you should exchange to some other potential platform. Many experts are said this year some big changes is possible in Crypto platform so better you should hold for this year you should understand the potential of Cryptocurrency.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:07:30 PM

It depends on what coins you hold.
Decreasing 20 times is too bad, i feel sorry for you man.
I think there is something wrong with coins you hold, you should find out and if everything is not good you can sell it.
haroldtee

Activity: 644
Merit: 299

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:08:20 PM

Sell now after x20 decrease and you will be the biggest dumb on earth. You already invested when the market was in FOMO and unluckily somehow, you have been holding through. You have chosen to hold, and backing from that strategy now totally makes you a loser. Hold your stuff, come back in few months, years, decades later and you will be so much better than worrying about your folio. That is how volatile the crypto space is, but the fact that the market is low today does not mean it would be that way forever.

By the way, you may want to analyze the coins you are holding, and if you have shit coins in your folio, you may want to sell them off to buy in some potential coins at their dip so you can at least have a more healthy portfolio.
Fog Fence

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:08:38 PM

As long as you haven't sold the crypto currency at a low price, your loss remains only on paper. In any case, you need to invest with a time horizon of at least 2-3 years. Better yet more.
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18588

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:16:36 PM

As long as you haven't sold the crypto currency at a low price, your loss remains only on paper. In any case, you need to invest with a time horizon of at least 2-3 years. Better yet more.

A 20 decrease as he claims means he is only at 5% of his ATH value. The majority of people are probably sitting at around 50% of their ATH right now. Although what you say is usually true, it sounds like OP has chosen some severe pump-and-dump coins to invest in. Holding these coins for another 2-3 years is unlikely to make a difference.
Cult

Activity: 479
Merit: 100

Enter the future of gaming

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 03:21:27 PM

How did you select coins for your portfolio? 20 times is really a lot? Did you just invest in daily Growth Leaders on Coinmarketcap? If so, that was a huge mistake as coins often get temporarily pumped up.

RedCatMetaverse   
    ●  Play Learn and Earn blockchain game  ●   
Instagram  ◣ Discord  ◣Twitter  ◣Reddit
cryptohopes

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:58:36 PM

That is really sad that it has gone so low. But at this moment I think there is nothing to do else holding. This bearish market will recover soon and the price will go up then hopefully. Just have some patience and wait till then.
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:01:21 PM

Most of the hodlers are in the same boat as you, i know how bad it feels but we have got no option, if we sell now this will give us huge losses that i will not personally take, i will keep holding and wait for market recovery that can happen anytime so we just need to be more patient and wait.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
ccsang

Activity: 910
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:08:39 PM

sorry to heard that, actually it's not normal with your portfolio has decreased 20 times in last six month crypto price dip, may I know that what coins are you currently holding? Don't panic to sold all your cryptocurrency now, just wait for market price recover, remember ... "Hold"  Wink
Kiefner

Activity: 921

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:51:35 PM

My portfolio also fell, but not 20 times and 3. I try to invest in new good projects which in my opinion are promising. One such example has grown 4 times in the last week.

●   TOP EXCHANGE IEO   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Nefarious

Activity: 214

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:56:28 PM

Yeah falling by 20 times seems a little ridiculous. Which coins did you invest in? Overall my portfolio value is down about x3 from ATH, although I feel lucky enough to have go into crypto before that big boom of late 2017 so i'm actually still sitting on a little profit when compared to my initial buy prices.
crenfrosck

Activity: 470
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:56:29 PM

That is really unfortunate. But you are comparing contemporary market with the ATH of the crypto market. You can minimalize the risk by setting stop-loss. Of course, our minds were already on the moon imagining having so much money in our pockets that we would not be even able to spend it. The bubble crashed and people lost a lot of money, so I doubt that you are the only one. It is not the end of the world if you did not put all your savings into it.  Wink Indeed, it is an experience everyone had to learn from to prevent this situation to happen another time. But hey- we are still here and no one said that the odds will never be in your favor anymore Smiley.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
jhon_21

Activity: 146

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 07:47:56 AM

Don't panic bro! Just hold your coins. It will certainly increase very soon in future. Wait till that happen.
farnandezetn

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:18:41 PM

I understand this is really disappointing based on this may create some problem in market because people of investors are getting discourage based on this you portfolio is down because almost every coins are infected in market that’s why so have patience. Based on this after few days later the price of coins will increase.
Tmcrypto

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:14:42 PM

I feel sorry for your situation man. I think in this situation you should hold instead of sell. Just take some more days before you do sell. Because anything can happen at any time.
CryptoTamer

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 04:35:32 PM

Are you sure? 20x in the last six months. Oh my God! you are the best Crypto enthusiast bro
My portfolio also decreased almost 55% value of $ but I'm still HODL because I believe that will laugh at the end of this FUD is Holders
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: