Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:16:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [PRESALE] - Runs.com  (Read 1591 times)
Camaldemonib

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:09:50 PM

At the first stages of work, the platform will focus on Cricket, Cinema and Coffee enthusiasts around the world. I think this is the most commonly used products in the world and they can generate income for the platform.
It would be like to review players in a team or a brief description of the film? As it applies to coffee?  I don't fully understand this category.
I think it is realistic for such a popular product. I think on the platform will be available information on manufacturers of coffee grains and its location.
Jachinkam

Activity: 81
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:20:22 AM

your project have so many followers, it is over 10k per social page, it is a good signal for buy, but I can not find the price of your coin.
how much it is?
Now the price is about 0.7 US dollars for 1 token. And the minimum contribution to the project is equal to 1000 dollars.
while the amount of the deposit is large, but I think in the future it will change, although if you buy tokens for $ 1000, you can earn much more.
Dorbaraco

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:27:18 AM

your project have so many followers, it is over 10k per social page, it is a good signal for buy, but I can not find the price of your coin.
how much it is?
Now the price is about 0.7 US dollars for 1 token. And the minimum contribution to the project is equal to 1000 dollars.
while the amount of the deposit is large, but I think in the future it will change, although if you buy tokens for $ 1000, you can earn much more.
Well, here every investor decides for himself. Personally, I see the prospect of the project and for this I am ready to invest a similar amount because I see the future prospect of the project.
Truthfinder76

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:00:58 AM

how much it is?
Followers do not mean anything, they are easy to dial through the airdrop. The most important thing is to evaluate the very idea of the project and its team.
Absolutely agree with you. if you do not want to lose your money, you need to be able to analyze projects. But then I see a very promising idea and it pleases.
Yes, it's always pleasant when the idea is tied to real business. I think the price of the token will go up quickly thanks to this.
The team is now conducting the first stage of the sale. I look at how the project in more detail, to assess the chances of success. In General, the idea is attractive for investors.
You are certainly right, but the minimum contribution of $ 1000 is a really large amount, so I would like to wait for it to decrease.
I think that there will be different parties. It is possible that large business companies will want to support the project at an early stage of the ICO.
Yes, I read something about the fact that the project will have authoritative partners and some have joined the project now. This is really cool.
Inellynelint

Activity: 141

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:00:24 AM

how much it is?
I need to study the project documentation in great detail so that I invest a large amount. But I see that the pre-sale will take another 10 days. I am confident that investors will be able to get a 30% discount.
Albettazarya

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:00:44 AM

how much it is?
I need to study the project documentation in great detail so that I invest a large amount. But I see that the pre-sale will take another 10 days. I am confident that investors will be able to get a 30% discount.
All ICO projects want to get large investors. I'll take part in the later sales of ICO. I can see the potential. The project can attract the attention of the film industry, but it is more suited to the advertising campaign.
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:07:53 AM

The company has already received $1,000,000 in seed funding from Panamax Capital, Beast Capital, and Columbia Angels. I am sure that this shows the level of trust to the developers and the proposed information, which points to the potential of the platform in a short time.
Isoksaxelletta

Activity: 74

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:21:35 AM

The company has already received $1,000,000 in seed funding from Panamax Capital, Beast Capital, and Columbia Angels. I am sure that this shows the level of trust to the developers and the proposed information, which points to the potential of the platform in a short time.
Such results impress me. I think this is just the beginning of a long journey, but in any case, I'm glad that the project has such powerful support.
Vasyafet

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:51:00 AM

Oh that's just great news and I have not read about it. I think this amount guarantees that the project will be launched. Like obligations to developers.
Honieviellis

Activity: 136

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:32:40 PM

Oh that's just great news and I have not read about it. I think this amount guarantees that the project will be launched. Like obligations to developers.
This is a good start to project development. But still a lot of questions. For example, what categories of products and services you are interested in further?
Gavitanzalet

Activity: 141

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:49:52 PM

This is a good start to project development. But still a lot of questions. For example, what categories of products and services you are interested in further?
If we understand the details, any product or service can be comparable to the Runs platform. Therein lies its unlimited possibilities.
Juanleylacorav

Activity: 135

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:56:03 PM

The identifier of the commodity position has taken a firm position in the market of goods. It is possible that XKU also expects such success. I'll be watching the investment.
SKU is very often used. I didn't know if all the countries were using it.  But I think that Runs can supplement it with its capabilities: story, source, and sustainability.
Ingerair

Activity: 116

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:34:24 PM

The identifier of the commodity position has taken a firm position in the market of goods. It is possible that XKU also expects such success. I'll be watching the investment.
SKU is very often used. I didn't know if all the countries were using it.  But I think that Runs can supplement it with its capabilities: story, source, and sustainability.
I understand they patented their technology, I think it's cool and it will enjoy just huge demand.
Daniarkappetep

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:37:12 PM

I understand they patented their technology, I think it's cool and it will enjoy just huge demand.
yes this is a good start. I think after launching the alpha version, you can say more. I will follow announcements from developers.
Jachinkam

Activity: 81

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:55:29 AM

Yes, if all goes well then success will be clear. I will wait for announcements from the developers. I think that you need to connect the maximum of reputable partners.
Caskachoga

Activity: 104

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:55:25 AM

Yes, if all goes well then success will be clear. I will wait for announcements from the developers. I think that you need to connect the maximum of reputable partners.

the participation of large companies would be an excellent advertisement for developers. I think that now the team can hold negotiations with such consumers of Runs services.
Iannumone

Activity: 150

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:27:28 AM

The team gets restricted access to their tokens for a year. I think the project will develop actively in the first year. Investors should wait for the highest profit results.
Great! This practice is welcome. So I'm going to keep the tokens for a long time, I think it will be possible to earn maximum funds
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:41:53 AM

The team gets restricted access to their tokens for a year. I think the project will develop actively in the first year. Investors should wait for the highest profit results.
Great! This practice is welcome. So I'm going to keep the tokens for a long time, I think it will be possible to earn maximum funds
I like the team's serious approach to selling its tokens. Of course, I feel more confident about my tokens if I keep them longer.
Feritylenauria

Activity: 111

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:00:02 AM

I like the team's serious approach to selling its tokens. Of course, I feel more confident about my tokens if I keep them longer.
To begin with, the team must collect an investment fund. I'm studying the project now. What is the minimum investment amount?
Isoksaxelletta

Activity: 74

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:03:35 AM

To begin with, the team must collect an investment fund. I'm studying the project now. What is the minimum investment amount?
In the closed sales round, the minimum contribution to the project is $ 1000.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: