Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:49:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [PRESALE] - Runs.com  (Read 1588 times)
Vasyafet

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:31:35 AM

The team gets restricted access to their tokens for a year. I think the project will develop actively in the first year. Investors should wait for the highest profit results.
Great! This practice is welcome. So I'm going to keep the tokens for a long time, I think it will be possible to earn maximum funds
I like the team's serious approach to selling its tokens. Of course, I feel more confident about my tokens if I keep them longer.
To begin with, the team must collect an investment fund. I'm studying the project now. What is the minimum investment amount?
In the closed sales round, the minimum contribution to the project is $ 1000.
This is a very large amount of money and I think in the future it will be reduced. Then I can take part in the project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zabrysaitr

Activity: 139
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:31:40 AM

The team gets restricted access to their tokens for a year. I think the project will develop actively in the first year. Investors should wait for the highest profit results.
Great! This practice is welcome. So I'm going to keep the tokens for a long time, I think it will be possible to earn maximum funds
I like the team's serious approach to selling its tokens. Of course, I feel more confident about my tokens if I keep them longer.
To begin with, the team must collect an investment fund. I'm studying the project now. What is the minimum investment amount?
There is not much time left before the end of this stage of sales. I hope the team will tell us about the progress of the token sales. The link to view the results will be available to us?
Oritzionar

Activity: 183
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:47:11 AM

There is not much time left before the end of this stage of sales. I hope the team will tell us about the progress of the token sales. The link to view the results will be available to us?
Of course, we'll learn the results. I think the team will report it to us on their  media channel or Telegram channel. I want to take part in the second round of ICO.  Now I am waiting for the results of the first stage.
Ingerair

Activity: 116

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 12:45:09 PM

The community around the project has gathered quite a lot. I think I'll support the project. It seems to me that  XKU  will be very active soon.
Yes, the price of the token will quickly go up, I think. I will follow the development of this project, but I decided to buy a coin now.
Daniarkappetep

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:30:26 PM

The community around the project has gathered quite a lot. I think I'll support the project. It seems to me that  XKU  will be very active soon.
Yes, the price of the token will quickly go up, I think. I will follow the development of this project, but I decided to buy a coin now.
it's the right decision. You will be able to increase your capital tenfold if the team will fulfill its promises
liafloor

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

[Proof-of-contract protocol]

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:39:06 PM

it's the right decision. You will be able to increase your capital tenfold if the team will fulfill its promises
In 10 times? And why not 100?)) Cheesy Now 99% of all projects when listing the exchange are much cheaper than the price during the ICO. And I do not think that this project will be an exception.

Jachinkam

Activity: 81

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:11:03 AM

In 10 times? And why not 100?)) Cheesy Now 99% of all projects when listing the exchange are much cheaper than the price during the ICO. And I do not think that this project will be an exception.
Well, we can only find out after the tokens come out on the exchange. I will follow this project and the progress of developers
Dorbaraco

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:52:01 AM

It's the right decision. The prospect will be just huge and you will be able to make good money on it.
Truthfinder76

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:32:07 AM

Well, if the amount of the minimum Deposit of $ 1000 suits you, I have to say that this is a good solution. And it will allow you to make good money in the future.
Iannumone

Activity: 150

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:57:46 AM

I also think so. That's why I decided to buy tokens. But I will wait until the amount of the maximum Deposit is less.
Isoksaxelletta

Activity: 74

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 05:46:39 AM

Excellent bounty program with generous awards. I think this is a good opportunity to make money.
I'm waiting for the second round of bounty. I think it would be wise to start with her. Then it will be possible to invest in the project.
dorabuckest

Activity: 108

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 05:55:58 AM

Excellent bounty program with generous awards. I think this is a good opportunity to make money.
I'm waiting for the second round of bounty. I think it would be wise to start with her. Then it will be possible to invest in the project.
If for me if the situation were in a good zone does not have to wait longer next time, because we will not know next what about that situation.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
Vasyafet

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:32:17 AM

If for me if the situation were in a good zone does not have to wait longer next time, because we will not know next what about that situation.
Well, the project has all the prospects for development. So we will wait for information from the developers.
hugasinora

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:31:54 AM

I see information about very interesting coin specifications with limited total coin supply, allocation for bounty campaign program quite a lot, but what is the price of coins when ICO? and also what is the minimum investment limit
Ingerair

Activity: 116

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:59:50 AM

But this is only a guess of some people. We don't really know how it will be, but developers will have to work hard to show the future perspective and become a leader in this market.
Loneytonja

Activity: 127

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:28:02 AM

But this is only a guess of some people. We don't really know how it will be, but developers will have to work hard to show the future perspective and become a leader in this market.
I'm looking for projects that can bring profit in the long run. I think Runs is one of them. The value of the token in a couple of years can be very high. But with a quick sale you can lose a lot.
Daniarkappetep

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:32:11 AM

I see information about very interesting coin specifications with limited total coin supply, allocation for bounty campaign program quite a lot, but what is the price of coins when ICO? and also what is the minimum investment limit

The minimum Deposit is now $ 1000 and the price is $ 0.7.
Zachiermar

Activity: 187

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:39:58 AM

Now the price is  0.7 US dollars for 1 token. And the minimum contribution to the project is equal to 1000 dollars. For  investors now 30% discount.
narking

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:45:42 AM

The minimum Deposit is now $ 1000 and the price is $ 0.7.

Significant amounts of course milking newcomers and considering what kind of market now the price after entering the stock exchange may well be more pleasant for the pocket.
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:14:12 AM

As I see it, the team offers 75 000 0000 tokens for sale. I'd like to know how many tokens have you sold? I am missing this information on the site.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: