Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:42:00 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: VeChain and the China Hustle  (Read 22807 times)
fatlever (OP)

Activity: 254
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:15:42 PM
Last edit: July 20, 2018, 12:29:11 PM by fatlever

What the hell has happened to crypto?  If you look at the top 200 coins, like 50 of them are now Chinese whereas a year ago, you basically had NEO.  

And take a look at VeChain.  Nobody on their team can talk about anything technical.  Sunny Lu sounds almost as bad as Justin Sun.  He says they're written code for a blockchain from scratch but it looks like they ripped off large chunks of Ethereum and the whole EVM.  Also, most of the trading that has pumped prices for VeChain is fake volume on LBank.  Check CMC.

Poink

Activity: 350
Merit: 122

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:07:34 PM

True.  They saw the opportunity and jumped on it.

Other countries need to compete.  One reason why I am embracing Korean coins too as part of my diversification.  However, I am guilty of holding Chinese coins as majority of my portfolio.
leea-1334

Activity: 2282
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:21:57 PM

I wondered for SO long why nobody else said much about this! It is not just VeChain, it is other China projects like AAChain and what not. I hear their speeches, I see their news and ALL of it is absolute garbage and hype. I am not even very technical at all and already I can see the huge difference between say Ethereum and shit like Vechain.

All these people spend money going around talking about how great their product is. But they do not seem to understand one word of coding.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Poink

Merit: 122

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:31:55 PM

I wondered for SO long why nobody else said much about this! It is not just VeChain, it is other China projects like AAChain and what not. I hear their speeches, I see their news and ALL of it is absolute garbage and hype. I am not even very technical at all and already I can see the huge difference between say Ethereum and shit like Vechain.

All these people spend money going around talking about how great their product is. But they do not seem to understand one word of coding.

To be fair there are CEO/President/Owner who may not be technically savvy but great managers (or just have lots of money). 

I say this w/o knowing who you are referring to so maybe I am off.
Kruncha

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:25:51 PM

VeChain (@vechainofficial) mainnet has officially launched. The first block was successfully mined. Token Swap details: http://bit.ly/2tIDhOB 
yonnymen

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:03:17 PM

Isn't VeChain a POA rip off?
Oleg88

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:20:03 AM

but I like VeChain. I have invested in it for a long time and the project seems very interesting to me. The idea is cool and I hope that the team will get everything they planned
BattleZeo

Merit: 10

Global loyalty & rewards

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:24:19 AM

but I like VeChain. I have invested in it for a long time and the project seems very interesting to me. The idea is cool and I hope that the team will get everything they planned
short term target. If you want some quick money Ven is good for day trader. It doesn't surprise like most of coins do it will drop a little bit and still gain some more on the raise daily.

consideritdone

Activity: 602
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:16:35 AM

Traders have profited lot from vechain so far https://www.coingecko.com/en/price_charts/vechain/usd
knuckey

Activity: 1260
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:33:59 AM

china is always ambitious about all the work that they will do. they want to be at the forefront and always want to dominate all areas, maybe they are all greedy and always can see opportunities related to money. so it is not surprising that one day top 10 coins in cmc will come from china.

it's smart people will lose to dodgy people and this has happened, I appreciate it but only for neo and not for idea or other coins.
kronos123

Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:16:28 PM

I am not even very technical at all and already I can see the huge difference between say Ethereum and shit like Vechain.

if you're not a technician and you have not read the VeChain code how can you say it's shit, and people spend money around unnecessarily?
I bet you have not read anything about the project, you do not know the real collaborations that VeChain has in the real world, you do not know that yesterday its mainet has started, you do not know its stepped system of masternode and x-node (10k, 50k , 150k and 250K), you do not know that soon will generate a new Coin, THOR, which will be used by companies for each transaction on its blockchain, etc. etc. etc.

Isn't VeChain a POA rip off?

Yes it is, as are all the crypto .... bitcoin in the first place

If you want some quick money Ven is good for day trader.

If you do so, I assure you that it will be the best way to reduce your Ven and lose money.
fatlever (OP)

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:40:21 AM

This China Hustle is falling apart.  It's going to get ugly by the end of the year
kronos123

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:33:07 AM

This China Hustle is falling apart.  It's going to get ugly by the end of the year

The whole market is falling sharply, so VeChain follows the rest.
You would have preferred to buy bitcoins at $ 1100 in December 2013 or $ 200- $ 300 in 2014; You'd rather buy VeChain at 7-8 $ 6 months ago or about 2 $ these days.

I do not rule out further rebates, due to the whole market, and a descent of up to 1 $ VeChain, but it will be just another opportunity to buy, and maybe build the first masternode, the one from 10000 .... it is one of the best coin out there and when he leaves the whole train you'll see him!
coinfinder000

Swipe

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:40:47 AM

Chinese stock exchanges have very little unreal volume. I hope ETF takes place and invests in institutional investors.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
BuHoBeH

Activity: 640
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:02:39 AM

NEO the best!  Wink
MRlong

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:08:11 AM

I think it's really normal cause China is the biggest country in this world and this country is also really interested in crypto world that why there are so many traders, investors and ICO projects come from this country Smiley. Beside China government also supports for these ICO projects a lot that why almost ICO project from China were very successful and get high rank on CMC Smiley.
kronos123

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:56:37 PM

Two really interesting articles by the same author:

The first is that it will be an extra coin when the market recovers, becoming much more interesting, thanks to its actions in the real world and its innumerable partnerships
https://medium.com/@jasonrockwood/hello-friends-7d99a8e48f76

the 2 says instead the cost is the price for the price of the latter the reason is going down, and finally explains, everyone, me and the fears, resolved in a few months, as soon as the mainet will be operational and VTHO will have a value and will be quoted in exchanges.
https://medium.com/@jasonrockwood/vechains-darkest-hour-is-just-before-dawn-1b0a0c080671
Vit83

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 03:26:58 PM

For me very strange that China banned all ICO and still we have hundreds of Chinese ICO with smart contracts or blockchain infrastructure). And to be honest, IMHO vechain is not the best Chinese ICO.

fatlever (OP)

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:33:26 AM

Well you were warned  Roll Eyes
kronos123

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:52:17 PM

After Plair, Mustangchain, SafeHaven and Dbet who has migrated, there is a new and interesting Ico to be launched on the blockchain VeChain: Cahrenheit, founded and designed by Joe Lee, former founder of Kuaidi (Uber of China)

https://medium.com/@Cahrenheit/introducing-cahrenheit-cb017bf5dd6b

https://medium.com/@vechainofficial/announcing-cahrenheit-a-blockchain-based-ecosystem-for-the-automotive-industry-powered-by-the-f9d8b643c842

which would be the best Chinese ico, besides Neo?

VeChain will be among the most used blockchain in the crypto market!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: