Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:35:35 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: VeChain and the China Hustle  (Read 22807 times)
The KGB

Activity: 122
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:40:54 PM

No one believes on VeChain anymore, that is why the price is more than down and crashed right now, the same happens to neo, everybody lost the faith on those coins that is why it can not recover. But VeChain is at another level, that shitcoin is huge
nsasuiteb

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

BAILOUT

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:04:05 PM

True.  They saw the opportunity and jumped on it.

Other countries need to compete.  One reason why I am embracing Korean coins too as part of my diversification.  However, I am guilty of holding Chinese coins as majority of my portfolio.

Agree almost no project is solid, they just come for this hype, teams have no execution ability no vision. They most end up bad.

migz

Activity: 143

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:17:52 PM

i noticed it too, they got 1/4 of the market share now. They are also launching a lot of exchanges now in which they will probably have more than 50% of market share.

They might now be on BTC for now, but for sure tokens / coins adaption are surely spreading there.

Have no fear, miGz is here.
kronos123

Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:41:22 PM

Lbank is the first exchange that shares and distributes to users Vthor (VTHO), token generated automatically by VET owners (new name of VEN) in the proportion of 1VET = 0.00043 VTHO ..... similar to the generation of GAS for owners of NEO.
https://twitter.com/bsc44_x/status/1021308320370417664

VTHO is the petrol that will serve to do any operation on the VeChain blockchain

klintay
Legendary

Activity: 1775
Merit: 1032

Value will be measured in sats

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 02:20:14 PM

RESERVED

Binance are also paying VTHO for holding VET on their platform!! Weekly payouts!! This is going to be huge with real world application. Get ready to see vechain tech on lots of products in the future.

all these newbie accounts are on here to talk smack about a solid investment. I remember it was the same with dash (aka darkcoin) back in the day too..then dash was worth 2 usd only... not now...haha...laters newbies sock puppet cunts, i will take my VET today thank you Smiley
daviost

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 02:39:04 PM

2 weeks before their airdrop for VTHO, their price is going up. and after finish launching their mainnet and airdrop, of course the price is going down.
and it's going down a lot cause a market is going down too. not only for VETH but for other coins too.
Up and Down is a normal in this crypto world. you just enjoy the ride and take your opportunity to get your profit.

▬▬▬▬▬ ◯●●   REPME.io   ●●◯ ▬▬▬▬▬
The new WEBSITE will be LAUNCHED on the 1st NOV
Please check the Whitepaper for more complete info
Fedrey

Activity: 644

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:31:12 PM

2 weeks before their airdrop for VTHO, their price is going up. and after finish launching their mainnet and airdrop, of course the price is going down.
and it's going down a lot cause a market is going down too. not only for VETH but for other coins too.
Up and Down is a normal in this crypto world. you just enjoy the ride and take your opportunity to get your profit.

I do not argue with the fact that there is an opportunity to get money from investments. But this activity is more like Russian roulette, Because you can both lose and win.
coinfinder000

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

Swipe

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:34:03 PM

There was much more decline than the Vechain market. I think it will rise more like an arrow.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
mrphilippine

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:44:37 PM

True.  They saw the opportunity and jumped on it.

Other countries need to compete.  One reason why I am embracing Korean coins too as part of my diversification.  However, I am guilty of holding Chinese coins as majority of my portfolio.

This is true I might reconsider joining also Korean coins since they are more stable and the team members are always verified. There is also a little chance that they will scam others by their culture and  beliefs.
kronos123

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:48:37 AM

Binance are also paying VTHO for holding VET on their platform!! Weekly payouts!! This is going to be huge with real world application. Get ready to see vechain tech on lots of products in the future.

I think you're wrong ..... Binance exchange pays the new VTHO token, generated by VET, 1: 0.000432, on a monthly basis (similar to Neo / Gas) and not every week.
https://support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/360008868451

Two great news in the last 3 days from the VeChain team:

in collaboration with DNV GL, VeChain was tasked with achieving the traceability requirements of China by 2020, with an initial test in the city of Shanghai
https://medium.com/@vechainofficial/introducing-vechains-drug-and-vaccine-traceability-solution-c17fb869e003

VeChain also penetrates the Japanese market in the best way, becoming a partner for the 5G Open Partner Program launched by NTT Docomo, the largest telecommunications company in Japan (and among the largest in the world).
https://medium.com/@vechainofficial/vechain-is-chosen-for-the-ntt-docomo-5g-partner-program-3f89c8d95b40
Airbuxf

Activity: 257
Merit: 32

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:01:15 AM

Vechain has some amazing partnerships signed. Partnerships are my best indicator if the project is e legitimate one or not. This big decrease in price suprises me however but it's one of those long term holds.
sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:50:49 PM

There's a lot of bs copy/paste fud going around about vechain. Most of it originating from 4chan. Who keeps pushing it? What's their agenda?
ukloon

Activity: 798
Merit: 281

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:08:33 PM

Vechain is ambitious but i have more faith in NEO due to the flaws in ethereum and NEO is a the most likely successor. Chinese coins are going to be pumped a lot at some point, not sure when as the government doesn't release news frequently. Hodl those coins and enjoy the long term gains

sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:42:20 PM

Some counter fud I came across:

klintay
Legendary

Activity: 1775
Merit: 1032

Value will be measured in sats

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 06:20:35 PM

what is a purpose of an x-node in the vechain ecosystem? also how is an x-node different to a normal node?
kronos123

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:46:53 AM

There's a lot of bs copy/paste fud going around about vechain. Most of it originating from 4chan. Who keeps pushing it? What's their agenda?

Here you find a large part of the answers to your questions and your doubts; in particular in point 8 you will find all the confirmed partnerships and the uses of VeChain

https://www.reddit.com/r/Vechain/wiki/index#wiki_8._future_users_and_partners

what is a purpose of an x-node in the vechain ecosystem? also how is an x-node different to a normal node?

You can no longer have an X node; to have it you had had before March 31 600000 Vet (or 6000 Ven before the spit). It generates Vthor to a greater extent than the simple staking of 500,000 Vet, for example, but compared to the economic node of 1,000,000 Vet you have a privileged entry to participate in future ICOs on the VeChain blockchain, and other exclusive benefits that still need to be specified.

Meanwhile, today has been added to the exchange Huobi and continues the recovery, after the heavy losses of the last 2 weeks.
Klovezio

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:26:56 PM

Vechain has some amazing partnerships signed. Partnerships are my best indicator if the project is e legitimate one or not. This big decrease in price suprises me however but it's one of those long term holds.
but I think Ven is for day trader, for person who wants quick money. doesn't surprise like most of these coins do it will drop a little bit And still gain some more on the raise daily.
kronos123

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:56:22 PM

but I think Ven is for day trader, for person who wants quick money. doesn't surprise like most of these coins do it will drop a little bit And still gain some more on the raise daily.

you are totally off-road friend; Easy earnings have long since ended up in this market and moreover Vet is perhaps one of the few coins to be preferred for a long time Ptf, and absolutely not for a day trader (which however I do not recommend on all coins if you are not absolutely expert).

These are just some of the partnerships and alliances VeChain has already signed up and which should make you reflect on the quality of the project and the team

OnnoTunes

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 10:38:58 PM

VeChain is a project that I've been following for a long time. They are innovative and don't afraid to do new things. Purpose of the project and parnerships are strong. They are the last project that can be a scam, don't be funny.
kronos123

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:49:48 AM

Still a great partnership and alliance by VeChainThor with one of the largest insurance companies in the world, thus entering one of the largest and most promising sectors:

PICC with a turnover of $ 126 billion is choosing VeChainThor technology and blockchain, offering its customers the maximum benefits of VET's innovations and solutions.

https://medium.com/@vechainofficial/peoples-insurance-company-of-china-picc-one-of-the-largest-insurer-globally-with-126-billion-2570c60fd7c7
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: