Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:50:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: *[ANN ICO PRESALE]* GSC Platform - Supply Chain Solutions  (Read 2260 times)
GSC Platform SAS (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:19:27 PM
Last edit: September 26, 2018, 08:54:37 AM by GSC Platform SAS

GSC Platform

Genesis Supply Chain Platform is a French based Company launching GSC Platform

A Supply Chain Solution for the Aeronautical Industry, a trillion dollar industry world wide. Global-Aeronautics-Report

Click Link Below To Participate

Important Links

Watch CEO and Founder, Maxime Legros, explaining GSC Aviation, and what we are looking to achieve in the aviation industry.

Main Issues

A lot of aeronautical equipment has potential or planned obsolescence, meaning it’s possible to install them on aircraft for a certain period of time before they must be sent in for testing, for example, hydro static tests for a fire extinguisher. Continuing Airworthiness Management Organizations (CAMOs), - organizations responsible for aircraft airworthiness monitoring for MROs and Airlines can forget or lose information on the maintenance schedule requirements of equipment because documentary traceability is often cumbersome at the administrative level. This can jeopardize the safety of flights with parts that remain on aircraft when they must be filed for repair/inspection or overhaul.

Our Solutions

The GSC Aviation system will aim to gather all this information and secure it in the Blockchain to be able to alert its MRO, Airlines and CAMO customers on the parts to be deposited on each aircraft concerned. In addition, this information will be used by purchasing/logistics departments who will be aware of the potential of the parts they order, which will avoid ordering a piece at the end of its life cycle from a supplier and thus wasting time and money with unnecessary purchases.

Our platform includes three key features:

• By replacing slow, manual, and repetitive processes, mostly still relying entirely on paper, such as billing and shipping, for faster, digital ones, benefiting from a wide range of smart contracts – electronic agreements that self-execute according to predefined rules – that virtually guarantee the performance of often unknown suppliers, our solution allows companies to bypass conventional ways of establishing trust and finding new, more innovative, more responsive suppliers, while also saving substantial time and money.

• Based on blockchain technology, the secure, tamper-proof, instantly available, and highly relevant information in GSC Aviation database will provide perfect traceability, as well as the management of planned obsolescence, of all available equipment and offer a total security guarantee for all MRO, airlines, and CAMO customers, thus substantially reducing the risk of accidents due to related human error.

• Due to the immutable, transparent, and auditable features of blockchain technology, the GSC Aviation might be an answer to the pressure for increasingly more effective fraud detection processes. Our goal is to provide aeronautical professionals quality resources, the security of blockchain technology, and efficient purchasing protocols to enable economies of scale for aerospace industry players by optimising the supply chain as a whole.

FIND US @

For any professional questions about the aeronautical supply chain, please contact:
m.legros@gscplatform.io

For partnership inquiries please contact us at: partnership@gscplatform.io

For all other inquiries, do not hesitate to contact us at: contact@gscplatform.io

Bounty Program managed by @LoveCrypto - Telegram Wapinter

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Slowpok3

Activity: 287
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:57:57 PM

you wrote about distribution of ICO invest. but what about token allocation? have you any pool for bounty and miners? or you dont have this part of project?
pask777

Activity: 187
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:00:22 PM

excellent project!

PRC_May

Activity: 224
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:11:16 PM

Reserve Arabic translation if needed

I am a professional English to Arabic ICOs translator
Bitcointalk Profile: PRC_May

Native Language : Arabic

Telegram : @PRC_May

Previous Translation:

ANN Indorse https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3883819.msg37512687#msg37512687
 Whitepaper https://drive.google.com/open?id=19li-yy-I3_cUiWwH0R3qaEEnibmuVVbK
ANN HEROCOIN  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3883318.msg37511360#msg37511360
Whitepaper https://drive.google.com/open?id=1WZhJJk6HDwwAm1YBaDWft2fz90yaDMfH
ANN 1-st Exchange Aggregator  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=post;topic=3890707
Whitepaper https://drive.google.com/open?id=1w9LuyhvUd-DTAvwvQ9GhTs_0FSAG2g9O
Tutellus  https://drive.google.com/open?id=1AiUqpmXtXrHdlxgqRB4yqAXC56pEvDpK 
RWTS Read me  https://drive.google.com/open?id=1MzmqDxNHtyH6V87FqXmTKoAHm8JZUPK4
DEORUM Whitepaper  https://drive.google.com/open?id=1w3PdRLtddRLWKy497FxXPhvtAgCvvGXT
CROWDSALE ANN  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4344941.0
GISCoin ANN  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4370560
INVOLVE WP https://drive.google.com/open?id=16N-5NtgDveJr6sDummgjC6X7nK3GLs1
Xeonframe ANN  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4417205.0
Elepig ANN + BOUNTY https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4419933.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4419937.0

ETH Address: 0x52E7B1CcDeF3Bb7Ae59DF512e9D9A7b0D2f9fcEf

Please PM me via Telegram or Email if I'm accepted.
Jondum

Activity: 250

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:18:36 PM

I think this project is suitable for different countries in collecting geographical information. it is natural that the GSC platform will be successful and well received by investors.
Andria123

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:11:49 PM

Maganda ang platform nyo, sana mag succes to.

Ozinzin

Activity: 178

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:09:05 PM

What is the minimal pay to invest? How can I exchange ıngot tokens for fiat or other cryptocurrencies?
Dasengineer

Activity: 434
Merit: 123

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:23:56 PM

This project is only possible if you backed by some existent organizations or companies. I don't think this idea is understandable well for the Average Joe. There so much supply chain solutions either on development stage or doing an ICO. I don't think we need that much, but competition is healthy for the ecosystem in general. What are the key features of your platform comparing to other projects?
GSC Platform SAS (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:21:20 AM

What is the minimal pay to invest? How can I exchange ıngot tokens for fiat or other cryptocurrencies?

Hi there, thankyou for your interest. The minimal amounts vary per stages we are commencing our ICO Presale July 1 and those figures are covered in our post above Smiley
GSC Platform SAS (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:56:54 AM

This project is only possible if you backed by some existent organizations or companies. I don't think this idea is understandable well for the Average Joe. There so much supply chain solutions either on development stage or doing an ICO. I don't think we need that much, but competition is healthy for the ecosystem in general. What are the key features of your platform comparing to other projects?

The majority of Blockchain projects dealing with supply chain solutions are focused on one particular industry such as Walmart etc.. or on a specific step of the supply chain process like CargoX, OriginTrail etc. With GSC Platform we will bring solutions in major industries such as Aviation, Automotive or Rail.

We will bring an end to end BC solution from the purchaser's need to the delivery of the goods : Suppliers discovery, Integration of a new supplier to their portfolio, Procurement Plannification, RFQ Module, Communication Tools to improve relationship between buyer and suppliers, Supplier performance tracking (KPI's) for the buyers. Payments in GSCP can be made for subscribers to the platform enabling a 20% discount on the fees. Platform users will also be able to settle their transactions in GSCP to take advantage of benefits that tokens offer (speed of settlement, low fees for international payments, 24 hour access, no 3rd party involvement and smart contracts) - This will all be managed through our GSC Aviation supply chain platform.

Then we will create our first pure Blockchain service -GSC Aviation Traceability- to reduce the aviation risk of accidents by tracing all Aircraft critical parts in our Blockchain from manufacturing to the end life of the part - This will provide an instant, secure, immutable information of each part to Aviation supply chain participants and give the possibility to purchasing depts of our users to anticipate their procurement needs being more focus on value added tasks for their company like finding new suppliers for multisourcing, making contracts, negotiation and sending annual pulsed PO (Purchase Orders). Annual pulsed PO = to deal with JIT (Just In Time) needs and reduce inventory and delivery costs.
bitfex.trade

Activity: 337
Merit: 22

Official support of exchange BitFex.trade

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 08:40:37 PM

Attention! Be carefull! The project http://www.xeonframe.net/ stole from us an account in bitcointalk "anisimovalexandr" (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1332281) and places posts under this name, including number, in the group that used to belong to our Exchange Bitfex.trade (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2512852). Perhaps this project is a xeonframe - a scam!

BitFex.trade - cryptocurrency exchange, where rules set by traders. Fast, easy to use, with low fees
dzkrb

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:06:53 PM

I would like to clarify. Do you offer a program for accounting for technical repairs or do you offer access to a database with components for aviation? I have already heard about the kind of programs. Are you sure that there are no such programs in the airlines?

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
GSC Platform SAS (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:40:32 AM

I would like to clarify. Do you offer a program for accounting for technical repairs or do you offer access to a database with components for aviation? I have already heard about the kind of programs. Are you sure that there are no such programs in the airlines?

We offer access to the database with components for aviation and much more through the platform.
Obviously there is competition in the regular business such as Aerobay, Partsbase, Locatory which offer inventory/capability list to potential purchasers but they are only focused on the RFQ (Request For Quotation) module so nothing about Supplier's discovery, suppliers/purchasers ratings and supplier performance tracking which leads to improve the whole process of the purchasers. Furthermore GSC Platform will provide technological solutions through our BC.
And finally we will not only provide our services in the Aviation Industry such as all competitors we can have but also in Automative, Rail, Energy, Pharmaceutical etc.
Everywhere there are purchasing dept which reprensent 40 to 80% of every companies turnover, so it's one of the most important departments of a company and improvements in this department will offer the possibility of a higher margin and thus more profit for the company.
Sorry for the long answer Smiley
omar hashim

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:01:47 PM

The GSC platform provides each buyer with a dashboard listing information about the supplier and their past collaborations. This technical and easy-to-use tool for the buyer allows them to save time and concentrate on strategic purchases and tasks with higher added value for his company.
m_nikiforov

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:05:38 PM

tell me, where can I find out about the plans for the development of the project? where can I see your road map in its expanded form?
coinbitcoin91

Merit: 11

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:50:01 PM

An attractive idea of the project, which you decided to combine with the crypto-currencies. Aviation and crypto, this is a new one that has not yet been met on my way, but I can say that you have no competition for now, it gives a chance for a good move. And you do not have information about the development team, where can I get acquainted with this?
susunyonya

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:29:24 PM

I see the arrangement of activities from the sale of coins is very neat with some bonuses offered, I also see the total supply of coins is not too much, what is the minimum investment limit?
GSC Platform SAS (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:04:42 AM

An attractive idea of the project, which you decided to combine with the crypto-currencies. Aviation and crypto, this is a new one that has not yet been met on my way, but I can say that you have no competition for now, it gives a chance for a good move. And you do not have information about the development team, where can I get acquainted with this?

Hey there, thanks for taking the time to look into our project. We aim to become a big player in the aviation and travel industry, and we believe we have the platform to take the industry by storm. Please scroll to the bottom of our website gscplatform.io and you will find a section our team and advisors. Please not that when you are trying to look for our team, you will need to click the little bubbles underneath the pics, we are going to make changes to make it easier for every to find the scroll buttons. Thanks and welcome.
GSC Platform SAS (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:07:38 AM

I see the arrangement of activities from the sale of coins is very neat with some bonuses offered, I also see the total supply of coins is not too much, what is the minimum investment limit?

Hi there, our minimum and maximum prices for our pre ICO and ICO are below...

Pre ICO (1st July - 24th July 2018) - Minimum $2000 euros/Maximum $100k euros
ICO (24th July - 24th October 2018) - Minimum $100 euros/Maximum $400k euros

Prices above are per person.

Please let me know if you have any further questions Wink

GSC Platform SAS (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:11:20 AM

|\___/|
   /          \
  /_.~  ~,_\   - The project has been successfully listed at FOXICO
       \@/

https://foxico.io/project/gscaviation

Thank you very much, we appreciate it Wink
GSC Platform SAS (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:15:40 AM

tell me, where can I find out about the plans for the development of the project? where can I see your road map in its expanded form?

Hi there,

You can find all the information you need on our website link below

https://gscplaform.io

We have our development plans, teams, whitepaper etc all found there.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to ask.

coinbitcoin91

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:01:10 AM

Hey there, thanks for taking the time to look into our project. We aim to become a big player in the aviation and travel industry, and we believe we have the platform to take the industry by storm. Please scroll to the bottom of our website gscplatform.io and you will find a section our team and advisors. Please not that when you are trying to look for our team, you will need to click the little bubbles underneath the pics, we are going to make changes to make it easier for every to find the scroll buttons. Thanks and welcome.
Now I understand everything! Thank you very much for answering my question, the most important thing in a successful project is attentive administrators who will answer any questions and direct you in the right direction so that you will carefully study all the nuances of the project and its development.
PoornaFaruk

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:40:17 PM

GSC automated, decentralised, blockchain based solution makes perfect sense in the current situation of trust and efficiency becoming essential in transactions among parties who often do not know one another. GSC Aviation combines the effectiveness of battle tested databases for query processes with the security of blockchain technology to provide a shared, trustworthy platform for updating information such as the financial strength of vendors, quality standards, and MRO  data.
CoinManiaOfficial

Activity: 110

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:55:38 AM

Just published article for GSC Token ICO – France based company launching blockchain based solution for flight safety

Read it here: https://coinmania.online/gsc-token-ico-price-france-based-company-launching-blockchain-based-solution-for-flight-safety/
D.A.Dias

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:52:46 AM

The use of most of the proceeds received during the ICO, for the purposes of the project development is an effective management decision, and indicates to investors the seriousness of the project as a whole.
keyur_bhatt

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:33:41 PM

It's really nice project and concept, but I am really new to this technology, so I will need to know more about the same.
majestymage

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 03:54:41 PM

ok..the idea is definitely cool and has a great market. remains to see how much of their idea has an infrastructure behind.

██████
                                             ██████▄▄
                                             ██████  ▀▀▀▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄▄▄▄                             ▄▀ █ ▀▄         █▀████
         █████          ████             ▄▀   █   ▀▄     ▄▀   █
         █████          ████       ▄▄▄▄▄▀     █     ▀▄ ▄▀    █
       ▄▀     █         █▀▄█▀▄     █████     █       ▄▀▄    █
     ▄▀        ▀▄      █▄█▄▄█▄▀█▀▀▀█████     █     ▄▀   ▀▄ █
█████      ▄▄▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀█ █   ▀▄  ▀▄   █ █     █   ▄▀     █████
████████▀▀▀       █  █  █    █    ▀▄█   █  ████▄▀       █████
█████   ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▀█  █      █    █▀▄   █▄████         ▄▀
                  ▀█▀▀███     ▀▄  █  ▄█▀▀  █          ▄▀
                  █  ▄▀▀▀      █ █▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  █       ▄▀
             ░█████▄▀         ████        ▀▀▄█    ▄▀
              █████           ████▀▀▀▄▄▄      ███████
              ▀▀▀▀▀                     ▀▀▀▄▄▄███████
                                              ███████
                                              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
/iTEX/./INNOVATING TRADING EXCHANGE/.
/Whitepaper/ /Sign Up/ /Buy Token Now/

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
magentarendro11

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:56:02 PM

when you join the blockchain, I think the thought and prospect is very precise, because there will be no data lost, and everyone will know it, and will be easily organized
Jondum

Activity: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:47:30 AM

It's really nice project and concept, but I am really new to this technology, so I will need to know more about the same.

GSC can improve flight safety and enable economies of scale for aerospace industry players by optimizing the overall supply chain.
Payal_techy

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:24:21 AM

What an awesome concept ! Blockchain in Aeronautical Industry, Good luck. Your online ratings looks good so far. I can see high potential in your project. I wish your coin gets listed on ICO guide https://www.icoguide.com/en
Sandra_techy

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:20:14 AM

Blockchain technology in Aeronautical Industry !  I am highly impressed with your project. It seems to have a high potential . Keep going .
Krassows

Activity: 392

https://saturn.black

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:45:59 AM

The project with a good concept, and seems to be potential for the future, hopefully support continues to flow for this project, and the team can promote it vigorously

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
Jorandck

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:31:29 AM

GSC provides information for MRO, Airlines and CAMO customers using blockchain.
transparency of data for customers, great for aviation industry development.
gerymakgyaer

Activity: 422

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:39:38 PM

What problems does GSC Aviation solve?

The Aviation Industry requires efficiency in a supply system when it comes to manufacturing, installing, maintaining, repairing and overhauling parts. The current system is inefficient, it relies on paper based systems, and has many unintegrated information silos.

Genesis Supply Chain (GSC) Aviation will use Blockchain technology to ensure buyers and sellers related to the aviation supply part industry benefit from a well-organized system which makes their very stressful lives, much more comfortable.

There are many problems GSC helps to solve for both the buyers and suppliers. However, the three listed below are the most severe issues which GSC promises to fix.
https://medium.com/@gscaviationcm/what-problems-does-gsc-aviation-solve-9c4bee6744c7
TheWolfOfCryptopia

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:44:08 PM

https://twitter.com/GSCAviation/status/1010574869803741184

Do not forget ! With the successful partnership between cryptonomic and gsc platform, Cryptonomic is organizing an investment pool !

We have surprises during and after the ico!

[ MIN : 0.1 ETH ]

https://twitter.com/CryptonomicOff
liamclark

Merit: 5

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:28:40 AM

In a critical sector like aviation, knowing the source of all parts, having product quality information and being able to locate the supplier of a faulty component is crucial for industry players.
lipochka_s

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:48:34 PM

Now summer is the time for rest and tourism. And at this time of year there is a big problem in air travel - there is not enough airplanes, delays, bad service! If your project can solve the problems of high-quality flights, I and most people will support you!
keenan

Activity: 224
Merit: 36

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:03:44 PM

What i like most in this project is that the GSC platform will gather the identity cards of all suppliers for the buyer to access in their personal dashboard and the discovery and integration of new suppliers will be the keystone of the construction and development of the purchasing scope, allowing much broader knowledge of the market. And thats very clever
alexvilis

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:39:34 AM

GSC Aviation Updates - Week #2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DJ3Pj41Yp4

Welcome to the video update for week 2. This week we has been very exciting for us, as it has seen the official launch of our pre ico. Also, we have a very exciting partnership to announce, and improvements to our website.
Bziir

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:15:34 AM

In a critical sector like aviation, knowing the source of all parts, having product quality information and being able to locate the supplier of a faulty component is crucial for industry players.

GSC launches GSC Aviation for Aeronautical Industry supply chain solutions. GSC Aviation will collect all the information and secure it in Blockchain to be able to remind MRO, Airlines and CAMO customers on the parts to be stored on each aircraft in question.
durzada

Activity: 95

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:43:07 AM

Blockchain GSC Aviation technology is used to store and secure the entire life cycle of aeronautical components, so that aircraft are safer and passengers and crew safety is enhanced.
Oshiddicrypto7

Activity: 2

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 05:59:33 AM

Read this now guys!! Its Awsom!!
https://www.reddit.com/r/ethereum/comments/8yr3jy/spotcoin_closeup_introducing_spotpay_spotcoin/
dongajow

Activity: 289

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:42:09 AM

GSC Aviation will take care of the entire process of setting up and organizing reverse auctions, which is an effective way for a company to make heavy purchases or investment . The legal component will be focused in particular on the harmonization of the internal processes at the international level and for regulations compliance on the new sectors of the industry that wants to develop GSC Aviation. Of course, to follow closely and always be legally compliant with Blockchain and company regulations.

sujeecool

Activity: 157

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:43:29 PM

Analysis
The perpetual growth of the Aeronautical Sector combined with a traditional approach to managing the supply chain, constrains the actors in the industry. There are new technological solutions that can secure supply chains and streamline company processes
Convictions
We believe in the evolutionary potential the blockchain can provide to parts tracking, logistics and purchaser processes. The GSC Platform will improve safety and reduce costs in the Aeronautical supply chain sector.
Goal
Our goal is to improve flight safety and allow economies of scale for aerospace industry players by optimizing the supply chain as a whole.
psoo7

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:39:08 PM

Looks good hoping for the great product. But there are competitors and other players in the market with somewhat same fundamentals.

Check this out https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4556772.0
Katysgysa

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:09:47 AM

The GSC platform optimizes the overall supply chain.
Thanks to the GSC search module, it lets you find suppliers close to you. Thanks to a search engine indexed ranking system, top ranking vendors appear first in your results.
EMS-007

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:44:45 AM

Below  are samples of general aviation issues which  i think can be simply resolved by GSC by integration the Aeronautical system along Blockchain Technology.

1. Most planes are, on the average, 45 years old.  How do you keep them updated and upgraded cost effectively?
2. How do we make sure pilot’s voices are heard on issues such as third-class medical requirements, fuel taxes, changes in how ATC is handled and more?
3. What are ways to draw people back to the airports?
4. What are some of the issues, like noise pollution, and how can they be addressed to help make the airports a valued part of local communities?
5. What does the path look like for becoming ADS-B compliant by 2020, including privacy for aircraft owners?
6. How are drones and UAVs going to be incorporated into the National Airspace System?

And these excludes all major issues along old Aviation system that really needs to be addressed in this new  era!
pakupayung

Activity: 437
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:52:16 AM

A project that has great potential for the future, by providing convenience in a providers platform of trillions of Aeronautical supply chains.
This platform is very usefull in the aviation world, because it can monitor the availability of supplies, and also can detect whether it is still feasible or not an aircraft is flown through blockhain technology.Even passengers can check it themselves automatically.
sandipkumardutta391

Activity: 60

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 11:14:44 PM

this project is just awesome
Gabriellla

Activity: 214

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:17:21 PM

Looking forward for team members introduction who are behind this project even no news about escrow. I hope soon you will provide these information so it would make this ICO more attractive although this this idea is looking interesting.
MandraGade

Activity: 108

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:42:50 AM

The GSC platform will improve safety and reduce costs in the Aeronautical supply chain sector, and improve flight safety and enable economies of scale for each purchasing department in all industries by optimizing the overall supply chain.
Kang TB

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250

Revolutionizing Reward Points

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:48:52 AM

Looking forward for team members introduction who are behind this project even no news about escrow. I hope soon you will provide these information so it would make this ICO more attractive although this this idea is looking interesting.

go here my friend https://gscplatform.io
put your mouse to Home button, and you will see the team member from this project or just scrol down when you there
look like this project have an experience team,,  Wink

SHREW
     ▄███▄          ▄███▄             
    ███████         ▀▀███▌             
   ▐███████▌▄▄███████▄▄ ▀▀             
    ▀████████████████████▄             
      ▀█████████▀ ▄▄ ▀██████▄▄         
     ▐██████████▄ ▀▀ ▄██████████▄▄▄▄   
     ██████████████████████████████████
     ▐██████████████████████████▀▀▀▀   
      ▐███████████████████▀▀           
        ███████▀███████▀               
     ▄█  ████▀ ▄ ▀████  █▄             
    ███ ▐█▀  ▄███▄  ▀█▌ ▐██           
   ███     ▄███████▄     ███           
  ▐███   ▄▄ ▀▀███▀▀ ▄▄   ███▌         
  ▐████▄ ▀███▄▄ ▄▄███▀ ▄████▌         
   ▀█████▄ ▐███ ███▌ ▄█████▀           
     ▀████▌ ▐██ ██▌ ▐████▀             
        ▀▀           ▀▀                
DISCOUNTED
PRE-SALE
LIVE NOW !
      ████
  ███
 ███
 ███
███
███
███
███
 ███
 ███
  ███
   ████
   Revolutionizing
         Reward Points  
████
  ███
   ███
   ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
   ███
   ███
  ███
████
       ▄███▄          ▄███▄             
    ███████         ▀▀███▌             
   ▐███████▌▄▄███████▄▄ ▀▀             
    ▀████████████████████▄             
      ▀█████████▀ ▄▄ ▀██████▄▄         
     ▐██████████▄ ▀▀ ▄██████████▄▄▄▄   
     ██████████████████████████████████
     ▐██████████████████████████▀▀▀▀   
      ▐███████████████████▀▀           
        ███████▀███████▀               
     ▄█  ████▀ ▄ ▀████  █▄             
    ███ ▐█▀  ▄███▄  ▀█▌ ▐██           
   ███     ▄███████▄     ███           
  ▐███   ▄▄ ▀▀███▀▀ ▄▄   ███▌         
  ▐████▄ ▀███▄▄ ▄▄███▀ ▄████▌         
   ▀█████▄ ▐███ ███▌ ▄█████▀           
     ▀████▌ ▐██ ██▌ ▐████▀             
        ▀▀           ▀▀                

BUY SHREW

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Emileetran

Activity: 155

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:55:50 PM

Good luck to the project dev! Will follow your project, at start looks promising, lets wait and see. Good luck in development.
anobtc

Activity: 1176
Merit: 12

Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 06:28:15 PM

Hello GSC team. I've read that GSC ICO was passed SEC and U.S Citizens are allowed to participate in your crowsale. From this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4877229
But I can't find any information of your website or social media page, so can you confirm this news?

Finding a local Moderator and Translator?
View My Portfolio and feel free to contact me if you need! 😉
hujanderas

Activity: 132

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:36:28 AM

projects that have great potential for the future, by providing convenience in an Aeronautical supply chain provider platform that has trillions of prospects. I hope it will run smoothly and successfully GSC AVIATION.
leetrongway

Activity: 94

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:41:55 PM

This is a full version project with source code and wallet, there are different arrays. Beautiful and compatible interface, professional working team, clear investment plan. Really a good site for people who want to invest.
Salesin

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:12:47 PM

Idea and concept of the use is very well defined. I would like to see such product making impact in the aviation industry. Good luck guys.
Kirilp

Activity: 504
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:54:59 AM

Decision-making in the Aviation Industry
Genesis Supply Chain (GSC) Aviation will use Blockchain technology to ensure buyers and sellers related to the aviation supply part industry benefit from a well-organized system which makes their very stressful lives, much more comfortable. GSC creates a blockchain based decentralized platform where buyers and sellers commonly interact helping them to connect with each other. GSC’s decentralized Blockchain platform will help an industry which is waiting for a system like this. https://medium.com/@gscaviationcm/decision-making-in-the-aviation-industry-e7b79d808458
iMaker
Copper Member

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:31:29 PM

Market size of the prodct could be in billions and executed perfectly they can operate without competition. Good luck guys.
alexvilis

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:38:49 PM

Blockchain Resolves Uncertainty in the Supply Chain

Genesis Supply Chain Platform (GSCP) is a supply chain technology startup dedicated to improving the purchasing experience for procurement in the aviation industry. GSCP is launching GSC Aviation — a platform that allows information to quickly flow from suppliers to purchasers while adding a layer of trust utilizing blockchain technology and two-way supplier reviews. This platform network is unique in the aviation industry which relies on a complex supply system with more parts than most other industries. https://medium.com/@gscaviationcm/blockchain-resolves-uncertainty-in-the-supply-chain-9d015b580251
onirecon2018

Merit: 2

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 03:34:55 PM

Idea and concept of the use is very well defined. Market size of the prodct could be in billions and executed perfectly they can operate without competition. I would like to see such product making impact in the aviation industry.
fishervwb

Activity: 445
Merit: 39

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:36:04 AM

GSC Platform Announces New Partnership with Credits
https://medium.com/@gscaviationcm/gsc-platform-announces-new-partnership-with-credits-c6045ba09f81
bakershapeyy

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:54:25 AM

Genesis Platform Supply Chain truth and transparency can check the blockchain of technology, providing aviation expert resources quality, safety
NetFreak199

Activity: 910
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:35:46 PM

aviation is a promising and relevant area. such projects are necessary for our society.  but you have too little information here, write more about yourself. for example, what about the team or the origins of successful projects.
ZUTEN12000
Copper Member

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:35:06 PM

I really like the community in the project. A project without drawbacks, everything is done simply and easily. Excellent innovation!
gsc
Heryu

Activity: 248

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 09:24:18 AM

Proof of authentication

username : Heryu
profile : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2348827
link :
1. https://heriblockchain.home.blog/2018/09/23/gsc-aviation-genesis-supply-chain-platform/
2. http://heri-blockchain.blogspot.com/2018/09/gsc-aviation-navigate-to-heart-of.html
3. https://www.minds.com/Heriyulianto/blog/gsc-aviation-890519305082200064
4. https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/gsc-aviation-heri-yulianto/
5. https://steemit.com/bitcoin/@heriyulianto/gsc-aviation

ETH : 0xf86f8257A163643Bb238bA3bc2a95D25ecB874Cd
alexvilis

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:14:30 AM

GSC Platform is pleased to announce we have joined the IBM Global Entrepreneur Program
https://medium.com/@gscaviationcm/gsc-platform-is-pleased-to-announce-we-have-joined-the-ibm-global-entrepreneur-program-29bae869c760

This enables the GSC Platform developers invaluable access to some of the most powerful tools in Cloud Computing, AI and Data Processing.

These tools will be used to integrate optimized solutions into our GSC Platform Smart Purchases supply chain solutions.

The future is bright, with the right tools and the right people our vision to improve the purchasing processes in all industries is closer than ever.

zerkalisz

Activity: 349

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 04:31:08 PM

GSCP Joins ETC Labs Incubator Pilot, Pitches at Launch Event

The Genesis Supply Chain Platform Team is elated to announce that we have been chosen to participate in the ETC Labs Incubator Pilot program. GSCP was one of six startups out of over one hundred and twenty to apply to the program which provides office space, advice, support, investment and access to the rich Ethereum Classic development and entrepreneurial community. Projects were chosen based largely on “technical capabilities of the team and their ability to build on the ETC blockchain” according to ETC Labs Director of Operations and Programs, Elizabeth Kukka. Classic is a platform that has seen growth and investment recently and the formation of ETC Labs is a sign of the strength of the platform and its growth potential as a platform. Classic affords GSCP and its users all of the benefits of the Ethereum ecosystem with the added measure of enhanced immutability inherent with Classic.
https://medium.com/@gscplatform/gscp-joins-etc-labs-incubator-pilot-pitches-at-launch-event-6866dfa845d

dickyram88

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 07:06:09 PM

Idea and concept of the use is very well defined. I would like to see such product making impact in the aviation industry. Market size of the product could be in billions and executed perfectly they can operate without competition. Good jobs dev
maloy1cs

Activity: 644
Merit: 18

EXIP A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain ser

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 09:34:36 PM

I hope that the project is doing well? Very little news, what is the reason? Do you plan to connect new partners other than those listed on the official website And who exactly can become them?

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
Corey031

Activity: 648
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 12:32:52 PM

GSC Platform has been listed on wings.ai and is available for forecasting. How much will raise from its token sale? Please show your support for GSC Platform and submit your forecast! To learn more: http://bit.ly/2AmVqoD
Tonisim

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 10:01:52 AM

GSC is an officially registered company in France disrupting traditional #purchasing with our ERP 3.0 platform.
https://twitter.com/GSCPlatform/status/1081751385966809089
phoenixdowndee

Activity: 1036
Merit: 116

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 01:41:49 PM

We have a new startup who has joined us, and that means a new task at Crowdholding. Log in, give feedback to GSC Platform and earn crypto for your contributions!

Click here  to get started - http://bit.ly/2M6GTC3

phoenixdowndee

Activity: 1036
Merit: 116

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 08:49:28 AM

Have your seen the most recent task on Crowdholding? Log in, give feedback to GSC Platform and earn crypto for your responses.

Click here - http://bit.ly/2CuFeC4

DeViL303

SESAME

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 02:41:57 PM

Launch of the pilot program of the GSC platform

The GSC Platform team, announces that pilot users are open for public access. GSCP developers have worked hard to create a product that would be so close to launch. Individuals interested in supply chain applications and corporations of all sizes are invited to participate. https://medium.com/@gscplatform/gsc-platform-pilot-program-launches-17e87c5f5942

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: