Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 08:31:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: *[ANN ICO PRESALE]* GSC Platform - Supply Chain Solutions  (Read 2260 times)
GSC Platform SAS (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:15:40 AM

tell me, where can I find out about the plans for the development of the project? where can I see your road map in its expanded form?

Hi there,

You can find all the information you need on our website link below

https://gscplaform.io

We have our development plans, teams, whitepaper etc all found there.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to ask.

coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:01:10 AM

An attractive idea of the project, which you decided to combine with the crypto-currencies. Aviation and crypto, this is a new one that has not yet been met on my way, but I can say that you have no competition for now, it gives a chance for a good move. And you do not have information about the development team, where can I get acquainted with this?

Hey there, thanks for taking the time to look into our project. We aim to become a big player in the aviation and travel industry, and we believe we have the platform to take the industry by storm. Please scroll to the bottom of our website gscplatform.io and you will find a section our team and advisors. Please not that when you are trying to look for our team, you will need to click the little bubbles underneath the pics, we are going to make changes to make it easier for every to find the scroll buttons. Thanks and welcome.
Now I understand everything! Thank you very much for answering my question, the most important thing in a successful project is attentive administrators who will answer any questions and direct you in the right direction so that you will carefully study all the nuances of the project and its development.
PoornaFaruk

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:40:17 PM

GSC automated, decentralised, blockchain based solution makes perfect sense in the current situation of trust and efficiency becoming essential in transactions among parties who often do not know one another. GSC Aviation combines the effectiveness of battle tested databases for query processes with the security of blockchain technology to provide a shared, trustworthy platform for updating information such as the financial strength of vendors, quality standards, and MRO  data.
CoinManiaOfficial

Activity: 110

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:55:38 AM

Just published article for GSC Token ICO – France based company launching blockchain based solution for flight safety

Read it here: https://coinmania.online/gsc-token-ico-price-france-based-company-launching-blockchain-based-solution-for-flight-safety/
D.A.Dias

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:52:46 AM

The use of most of the proceeds received during the ICO, for the purposes of the project development is an effective management decision, and indicates to investors the seriousness of the project as a whole.
keyur_bhatt

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:33:41 PM

It's really nice project and concept, but I am really new to this technology, so I will need to know more about the same.
majestymage

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 03:54:41 PM

ok..the idea is definitely cool and has a great market. remains to see how much of their idea has an infrastructure behind.

██████
                                             ██████▄▄
                                             ██████  ▀▀▀▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄▄▄▄                             ▄▀ █ ▀▄         █▀████
         █████          ████             ▄▀   █   ▀▄     ▄▀   █
         █████          ████       ▄▄▄▄▄▀     █     ▀▄ ▄▀    █
       ▄▀     █         █▀▄█▀▄     █████     █       ▄▀▄    █
     ▄▀        ▀▄      █▄█▄▄█▄▀█▀▀▀█████     █     ▄▀   ▀▄ █
█████      ▄▄▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀█ █   ▀▄  ▀▄   █ █     █   ▄▀     █████
████████▀▀▀       █  █  █    █    ▀▄█   █  ████▄▀       █████
█████   ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▀█  █      █    █▀▄   █▄████         ▄▀
                  ▀█▀▀███     ▀▄  █  ▄█▀▀  █          ▄▀
                  █  ▄▀▀▀      █ █▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  █       ▄▀
             ░█████▄▀         ████        ▀▀▄█    ▄▀
              █████           ████▀▀▀▄▄▄      ███████
              ▀▀▀▀▀                     ▀▀▀▄▄▄███████
                                              ███████
                                              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
/iTEX/./INNOVATING TRADING EXCHANGE/.
/Whitepaper/ /Sign Up/ /Buy Token Now/

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
magentarendro11

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:56:02 PM

when you join the blockchain, I think the thought and prospect is very precise, because there will be no data lost, and everyone will know it, and will be easily organized
Jondum

Activity: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:47:30 AM

It's really nice project and concept, but I am really new to this technology, so I will need to know more about the same.

GSC can improve flight safety and enable economies of scale for aerospace industry players by optimizing the overall supply chain.
Payal_techy

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:24:21 AM

What an awesome concept ! Blockchain in Aeronautical Industry, Good luck. Your online ratings looks good so far. I can see high potential in your project. I wish your coin gets listed on ICO guide https://www.icoguide.com/en
Sandra_techy

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:20:14 AM

Blockchain technology in Aeronautical Industry !  I am highly impressed with your project. It seems to have a high potential . Keep going .
Krassows

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

https://saturn.black

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:45:59 AM

The project with a good concept, and seems to be potential for the future, hopefully support continues to flow for this project, and the team can promote it vigorously

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
Jorandck

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:31:29 AM

GSC provides information for MRO, Airlines and CAMO customers using blockchain.
transparency of data for customers, great for aviation industry development.
gerymakgyaer

Activity: 422
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:39:38 PM

What problems does GSC Aviation solve?

The Aviation Industry requires efficiency in a supply system when it comes to manufacturing, installing, maintaining, repairing and overhauling parts. The current system is inefficient, it relies on paper based systems, and has many unintegrated information silos.

Genesis Supply Chain (GSC) Aviation will use Blockchain technology to ensure buyers and sellers related to the aviation supply part industry benefit from a well-organized system which makes their very stressful lives, much more comfortable.

There are many problems GSC helps to solve for both the buyers and suppliers. However, the three listed below are the most severe issues which GSC promises to fix.
https://medium.com/@gscaviationcm/what-problems-does-gsc-aviation-solve-9c4bee6744c7
TheWolfOfCryptopia

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:44:08 PM

https://twitter.com/GSCAviation/status/1010574869803741184

Do not forget ! With the successful partnership between cryptonomic and gsc platform, Cryptonomic is organizing an investment pool !

We have surprises during and after the ico!

[ MIN : 0.1 ETH ]

https://twitter.com/CryptonomicOff
liamclark

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:28:40 AM

In a critical sector like aviation, knowing the source of all parts, having product quality information and being able to locate the supplier of a faulty component is crucial for industry players.
lipochka_s

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:48:34 PM

Now summer is the time for rest and tourism. And at this time of year there is a big problem in air travel - there is not enough airplanes, delays, bad service! If your project can solve the problems of high-quality flights, I and most people will support you!
keenan

Activity: 224
Merit: 36

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:03:44 PM

What i like most in this project is that the GSC platform will gather the identity cards of all suppliers for the buyer to access in their personal dashboard and the discovery and integration of new suppliers will be the keystone of the construction and development of the purchasing scope, allowing much broader knowledge of the market. And thats very clever
alexvilis

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:39:34 AM

GSC Aviation Updates - Week #2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DJ3Pj41Yp4

Welcome to the video update for week 2. This week we has been very exciting for us, as it has seen the official launch of our pre ico. Also, we have a very exciting partnership to announce, and improvements to our website.
Bziir

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:15:34 AM

In a critical sector like aviation, knowing the source of all parts, having product quality information and being able to locate the supplier of a faulty component is crucial for industry players.

GSC launches GSC Aviation for Aeronautical Industry supply chain solutions. GSC Aviation will collect all the information and secure it in Blockchain to be able to remind MRO, Airlines and CAMO customers on the parts to be stored on each aircraft in question.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: