Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 11:37:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ShopperCoin™ Decentralized Loyalty Programs, Cashback and Marketplace  (Read 292 times)
steemium (OP)

Activity: 193
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:41:42 PM
Last edit: June 13, 2018, 03:06:40 PM by steemium

Visit us at www.ShopperCoin.io

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
AnnTel

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:41:59 PM

This coin has been added
on New Cryptocurrency Telegram

Add yourself too to stay up to date with

instant notifications

Follow all New coins in real time
this coin was mentioned in the telegram channel of new coin notifications

https://t.me/New_Cryptocurrency_Telegram

Features of the canal
New coin in Real Time
User Voting
Weekly Professional Rating on all New Coin

Future Features
Technical Analysis
Signal
New Coin Price Forecas
MasterNode Shared

Want a preview review before mining?
Every week a report with Rating of all new coins.

TELEGRAM:
https://t.me/New_Cryptocurrency_Telegram

Wink
Slowpok3

Activity: 287
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:37:27 PM

you will create platform with all abilities, which people can do with cryptocurrency. but i don't information about your token. on which platform they will be created?
swiftbits

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:58:08 AM

I haven't heard anything about this project, I think it needs more promotion, its interesting for me and I just randomly found this ANN thread.

▀▀█▄
     ▀▀██▄▄██████▄████▄
      ▄▄███████████▀█▄
  ▄█████████████████▄█▄ ▄
 ▀  ▀██████████████▀▀█████
   ▄██████▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▄▄▀█▀
 ▄███████▄▄█▀               █
█▀▀ ▀██████▀                █
    ██████▄█▌              ██
   █████████             ▄██▌
    █▀ ▀█████ █▄ ▐▄  ▄█████▀
         ▀███████ ██▄▄███▀
           ▀▀█████████▀
.CoinDragon.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
..No.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
             ▄▄██████▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄████████████
 ▄███████████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
     ██  ▄▄   ██  ▄▄   ██
     ██  ██   ██  ██   ██
     ██  ██   ██  ██   ██
     ▀▀  ██   ▀▀  ██   ▀▀
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
Competitions
& Tournaments
for All
ICOslasher

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:07:47 PM

This post is a review of the coin mentioned above. All the information mentioned in the post is in public domain and verifiable. And we will post reference links and photos for cross-checking.

1. Abbreviation SCO

If you guys would have done a simple Google search, you would have noticed that there’s already an SCO coin posted on Bitcointalk.org.
Here’s a link of the said coin announcement. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3449878.0

2. Shopper Coin Team

Generally, when anyone looks into an ICO for investing, one of the first things to notice is the skillset of the team- whether the team members have that ability to finish the undertaken project. It is necessary that when I invest in an ICO, the project should have team members who have vested interests in the project, and not in a third party outsourced company. Except for two founders, all the team members mentioned in the given whitepaper and the website are third party employees (outsourced).
Moreover, except for a couple of members, none of the team members has experience of any sorts in cryptocurrency projects.
Here is the link for the excel sheet which contains their Linked profiles and respective company name. https://www.dropbox.com/s/x6240k29899wagw/ShopperCoin%20Links.xlsx?dl=0
In case, after this review, the ShopperCoin team makes any changes in their LinkedIn accounts, here’s the link for their downloaded LinkedIn profiles and screenshots https://www.dropbox.com/sh/efyc3mat0gk7ip7/AABuN1MD8T_NvDLEPJqd03q4a?dl=0.

3. Registration

The registration of the ShopperCoin is done in Singapore. However, their team is not based in Singapore. Except for a selected few, almost everyone from the team is based in India.

4. CFO Mariam Malek

CFO in any company has a very important and vital role when it comes to the company’s finances. However, we couldn’t find any trace of the said CFO on LinkedIn, which arouses suspicion.

5. Whitepaper

We are not even discussing the contents of the whitepaper; only a very important technical aspect. On their shoppercoin website, their whitepaper is available to download on Google drive; it shows the incompetence of their technical team, ie their CTO Mrinal Sharma. Here is the link of Google Drive from website https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Rrsre1lwKns1y-U5LXJlAs9H6KqEGCnY/view, In case they change this again here is the link for the screenshot https://www.dropbox.com/s/yxk3ih3pzbjgb2c/Whitepaper%20Link%20from%20Website.png?dl=0 

6. Economics of Crypto

The total market supply for this coin is 1 billion. And almost 30% of the total coins are pre-mined, this figure is too high.
According to the website, their private sale is going to go live on 29th June 2018 and will end on 20th July 2018. Here, Shoppercoin will cost 35-40 cents to the ICO investors, a figure which is too high for someone who has nothing to show but a website and a shoddy whitepaper, and Shoppercoin also mentions that they will be selling the unsold coins (against the proclivity of the crypto market) for 55 and 60 cents per coin. That means it will happen after the Crowdsale. If all the coins are not sold out by January 2019, a month when they will list Shoppercoin on the private exchange, then the private sale investors will have a maximum of 15-25 cents as a profit on each coin. Because people will not buy from the exchange as the coins are easily available at 55 cents a coin.

So, there is an explicit chance the coin will eventually crash.

7. Mike Jain aka Mehul Jain, fraud?

White paper and website mention the COO as Mike Jain. However, we found another facebook profile named Mehul Jain of the same person with same photos. So, we are not sure which one is genuine. [/b]

Link for Mehul Jain ID - https://www.facebook.com/contactmehul

Link for Mike Jain ID - https://www.facebook.com/mike.jain.372

Link for the Screenshots of both Facebook accounts - https://www.dropbox.com/sh/4bycd3lsflka53l/AAD2UBiBIHENqrh_IQTpnBILa?dl=0

In conclusion, several factors like lack of proper research, incompetent team, lack of vision, no trace of CFO on LinkedIn or any social media and two different Facebook accounts of the COO makes the whole project look complete dicey.

If you want an honest and in-detailed review of your ICO projects and the improvements that can be made so you get the maximum possible outcome for you ICO, feel free to drop me a message or reply on this thread I will contact you.

mikejain.shoppercoin

Activity: 2

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 11:32:25 AM

This post is a review of the coin mentioned above. All the information mentioned in the post is in public domain and verifiable. And we will post reference links and photos for cross-checking.

This is Mike, Just signed up for bitcointalk. i know the power of bitcointalk community. After my team sent me this message, I decided to signup and answer myself and let the community know that I am approachable and answerable any questions related to ShopperCoin and my team. We consider ourself lucky that ICOslasher signed up recently

Date Registered:
June 13, 2018, 12:09:15 PM
Last Active:
June 13, 2018, 01:46:24 PM

and chose our project right away to be reviewed, Tell me ICOSlasher one newbie to another on bitcointalk, do i know you from somewhere?. Anyways let’s get started

First of all thanks for your review.  As the co-founder of ShopperCoin, I’d like to commend you for taking the time to research and review our project.  You really have done well to look at parts of our project in an attempt to motivate others and make an informed decision.

I understand some of your concerns, but I’d like to straighten a few things up on the following points to avoid further misunderstandings and paint the clearest possible picture of ShopperCoin, our current happenings, and the project’s future direction.

1. Abbreviation SCO

If you guys would have done a simple Google search, you would have noticed that there’s already an SCO coin posted on Bitcointalk.org.
Here’s a link of the said coin announcement. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3449878.0

Yes, a solid foundation of research is important to the success of an ICO.  We recognize that at ShopperCoin; we’ve been putting in behind-the-scenes work for the last six months, and elements such as the uniqueness of ‘SCO’ as our ticker symbol were not overlooked.

Interestingly enough, the other ‘SCO’ ANN you’ve linked to actually seems to belong to a newer project than ShopperCoin.  Our domain (shoppercoin.io) was registered on 20th January, 2018, whereas the other project registered their domain name on 27th March, 2018.  However, when it comes to both of our coins, they’re not yet on exchanges, so an overlap of ticker symbols would only become a problem if both of our projects were listed on the same exchange(s).  At the time this isn’t an issue we are overly worried about.  When the time comes though, we will be sure to find a solution and select a new ticker symbol if absolutely necessary. Smiley

2. Shopper Coin Team

Generally, when anyone looks into an ICO for investing, one of the first things to notice is the skillset of the team- whether the team members have that ability to finish the undertaken project. It is necessary that when I invest in an ICO, the project should have team members who have vested interests in the project, and not in a third party outsourced company. Except for two founders, all the team members mentioned in the given whitepaper and the website are third party employees (outsourced).
Moreover, except for a couple of members, none of the team members has experience of any sorts in cryptocurrency projects.
Here is the link for the excel sheet which contains their Linked profiles and respective company name. https://www.dropbox.com/s/x6240k29899wagw/ShopperCoin%20Links.xlsx?dl=0
In case, after this review, the ShopperCoin team makes any changes in their LinkedIn accounts, here’s the link for their downloaded LinkedIn profiles and screenshots https://www.dropbox.com/sh/efyc3mat0gk7ip7/AABuN1MD8T_NvDLEPJqd03q4a?dl=0.

First off, yes, our team does have the capability of finishing this project.  We wouldn’t continue to pump money into this growing this if we didn’t think it was possible.  

Our team members DO have a vested interest in our project, and that is why we are choosing to work with them over freelancers.

We do use agencies, everyone does that’s call bootstrapping because we are in the initial stages of our project.  We are working with agencies to get things moving faster and find the right people who fit our needed skill sets before onboarding in-house employees.  Many companies contract with agencies to work with them and get their projects rolling.  This contractual relationship doesn’t last forever, but once we start growing, you will see more employees added in-house and additional agency partnerships to allow us to execute on a very fast level.

Our team members should have a certain level of experience in cryptocurrency projects, and the employees who are working with us have already worked on multiple projects.  We have done our due diligence in choosing team members.

3. Registration

The registration of the ShopperCoin is done in Singapore. However, their team is not based in Singapore. Except for a selected few, almost everyone from the team is based in India.

Yes, this is correct.  Our project is registered in Singapore, and we do have some team members located here.  Most of our development team is based out of India, and we see nothing wrong with that.  We choose to utilize India as a resource for development work, because of good connections and a solid match with the skillsets we’re looking for.  We constantly work with developers in many countries, but in the end, this shouldn’t matter; the end goal is to deliver.  If you took a closer look at our website and mobile demo, you’d see that we’re well on our way, and lots of work is being done before making any public announcement We chose to work away from the limelight.

4. CFO Mariam Malek

CFO in any company has a very important and vital role when it comes to the company’s finances. However, we couldn’t find any trace of the said CFO on LinkedIn, which arouses suspicion.

Just because someone isn’t on LinkedIn doesn’t mean they don’t exist.  Some professionals prefer to put their nose to the grindstone and just work.  Not everyone likes to be active on multiple social media channels, and this is certainly the case with Mariam.  She will create a LinkedIn account when she is comfortable doing so, but we are happy to have her regardless of her social media status; nothing replaces hard work done well.

5. Whitepaper

We are not even discussing the contents of the whitepaper; only a very important technical aspect. On their shoppercoin website, their whitepaper is available to download on Google drive; it shows the incompetence of their technical team, ie their CTO Mrinal Sharma. Here is the link of Google Drive from website https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Rrsre1lwKns1y-U5LXJlAs9H6KqEGCnY/view, In case they change this again here is the link for the screenshot https://www.dropbox.com/s/yxk3ih3pzbjgb2c/Whitepaper%20Link%20from%20Website.png?dl=0  

I think it would actually do you well to look beyond the technicalities of the white paper and at the project as a whole.  However, I’d be happy to address your concerns.  Sure, the white paper is available for download via Google Drive, but did you take the time to read it in its entirety?

With regards to Mrinal Sharma, you’d see that he has worked on (and still is working on) many blockchain projects as a technical advisor.  Perhaps you could take the time to find his LinkedIn profile and see for yourself how credible he really is.

6. Economics of Crypto

The total market supply for this coin is 1 billion. And almost 30% of the total coins are pre-mined, this figure is too high.
According to the website, their private sale is going to go live on 29th June 2018 and will end on 20th July 2018. Here, Shoppercoin will cost 35-40 cents to the ICO investors, a figure which is too high for someone who has nothing to show but a website and a shoddy whitepaper, and Shoppercoin also mentions that they will be selling the unsold coins (against the proclivity of the crypto market) for 55 and 60 cents per coin. That means it will happen after the Crowdsale. If all the coins are not sold out by January 2019, a month when they will list Shoppercoin on the private exchange, then the private sale investors will have a maximum of 15-25 cents as a profit on each coin. Because people will not buy from the exchange as the coins are easily available at 55 cents a coin.

So, there is an explicit chance the coin will eventually crash.

Yes, 30% of the coins are pre-mined, and this is due to our project and what we’re doing.  As a utility-based project, we need to make sure we are making strategic partnerships, circulating our coins throughout merchants, and covering all grounds to make this project successful.  We are spending a lot to promote, market, and so on.

Regarding our whitepaper, we’re trying to provide all relevant information that we have today.  If you read all 65 pages, perhaps you’d have a different view.  Why exactly do you feel that the whitepaper is “shoddy?”

Lastly, anyone who’s in the private pre-sale and pre-sale (those investors who are buying large amounts of ShopperCoin) will be contractually bound to their coins for at least one year.  We expect that these will be investors who will believe in the project and hold SCO, but we’ll make sure of that through the vested nature of our early presale.

7. Mike Jain aka Mehul Jain, fraud?

White paper and website mention the COO as Mike Jain. However, we found another facebook profile named Mehul Jain of the same person with same photos. So, we are not sure which one is genuine. [/b]

Link for Mehul Jain ID - https://www.facebook.com/contactmehul

Link for Mike Jain ID - https://www.facebook.com/mike.jain.372

Link for the Screenshots of both Facebook accounts - https://www.dropbox.com/sh/4bycd3lsflka53l/AAD2UBiBIHENqrh_IQTpnBILa?dl=0

No, this isn’t a fraud… but thank you for making me laugh.

I have two Facebook accounts (one business and one private), because I like to separate my business dealings from my personal life.

‘Mike’ is my pseudo-name.  It’s what people know me as globally, and it’s what people are used to calling me in business dealings.  ‘Mehul’ is a name used solely with friends and family.  

Why is there such a big fuss about this though?  There are a lot of people who are also known by their pseudonym or some different name.  The two accounts are nothing more than a separation of business and personal life.  I’m known as ‘Mike’ or ‘Mehul’ depending on who you talk to, but yes, both those accounts are mine.

In conclusion, several factors like lack of proper research, incompetent team, lack of vision, no trace of CFO on LinkedIn or any social media and two different Facebook accounts of the COO makes the whole project look complete dicey.

If you want an honest and in-detailed review of your ICO projects and the improvements that can be made so you get the maximum possible outcome for you ICO, feel free to drop me a message or reply on this thread I will contact you.

Again, thanks for taking the time to write this review, but I’m failing to see where our research is failing. Infact, Our very competent team is currently building a ShopperCoin Global Store that will launch just after our ICO is over to continue bringing utility to SCO.  Regarding vision, I’d recommend that you read the whitepaper and reconsider; it should be pretty clear that we have a lot in store.  Lastly, you seem to be blowing both social media issues a bit out of proportion.  Any reason in particular for that disposition?  

I hope you’ll be able to see beyond these cursory disturbances to develop a more clear picture of ShopperCoin’s potential.  Please do feel free to reach out and engage in further discussion.  We’d be happy to answer any questions you may have, but I really do hope that you’ll someday be able to properly enjoy ShopperCoin and all of its benefits.

mikejain.shoppercoin

Activity: 2

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 11:47:09 AM

you will create platform with all abilities, which people can do with cryptocurrency. but i don't information about your token. on which platform they will be created?

Hi, Slowpok3 below are the technical details of our project

Name : ShopperCoin
Ticker : SCO
Total Supply : 1 Billion ShopperCoin
Pre-mine : 300 Million ShopperCoin
Algorithm : Scrypt
Network : Pure POS
Minimum Stake Age : 1 Day
Maximum Stake Age : 7 Days

Proof of Stake Rewards:
15% Annually for first 3 year
10% Annually for next 3 years
7% Annually for next 3 years
5% Annually thereafter

Max Orphan Block : 20% of Total Generated Blocks
Max Block Size : 128 MB
Dump Address Interval : 30 Secs
Max Outbound Connections : Unlimited
Transaction Fee : 0.0001 Per Kb
Transaction Confirmation : 1 Block
shoppercoin

Activity: 6

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 01:50:31 AM

🔥ShopperCoin Telegram Invite Contest🔥

Win 1000 ShopperCoins every month. By inviting your friends to ShopperCoin Telegram Group.

https://t.me/shoppercoin

Top 5 Members with maximum Invites will receive
#1 : 1000 ShopperCoins
#2 : 750 ShopperCoins
#3 : 500 ShopperCoins
#4 : 250 ShopperCoins
#5 : 100 ShopperCoins

If you are in TOP 5 every month till October 31st, 2018 you will receive additional 2000 ShopperCoins.

* Minimum invites 25 members / Month to be eligible for the contest. Winners will be declared 30th of every month.
* No bots allowed. If found, you will be directly disqualified

All the best and Cheers. 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

-
ShopperCoin Team
https://shoppercoin.io
Telegram: ​https://t.me/shoppercoin
BitcoinTalk: ​https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4438349
Facebook: Facebook: https://facebook.com/shoppercoin.io
Twitter: ​https://twitter.com/shoppercoin_io
Medium:​ https://medium.com/@shoppercoin
Youtube:​ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXQT9Q-sMq9SdcmdtYAe0wg/videos
shaggy404

Activity: 243
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:28:32 AM

Anyone interested in this coin should first have a look at the previous SCAM attempts of this user "mrinal205" who is apparently their CTO.

DAXX COIN SCAM:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2008152.msg21670256#msg21670256
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2603339.msg29054273#msg29054273

TOXICOIN SCAM
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2603339.msg28399239#msg28399239

My 2 cents: STAY THE FCUK AWAY FROM THIS COIN
minhdang2212

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:57:49 AM

With ShopperCoin, it's easier to understand loyalty programs, redeem points, and combine points from multiple offers for maximum return value. If ShopperCoin is widely accepted by retail chains, it really does revolutionize the rewarding experience for customers. This is the most interesting point of the project.
kipoel

Activity: 826
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:32:34 AM

As I can see, there is a plan for bounty campaign.
I'll be looking forward for the bounty to get started, this way I could also help promoting the project.
trns.txt

Activity: 171
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:49:04 AM

As I can see, there is a plan for bounty campaign.
I'll be looking forward for the bounty to get started, this way I could also help promoting the project.

True, ShopperCoin has an allocatation about 5% of ‍‍its generated coins for a bounty program and also bonus campaign pool. You can find the complete information at : http://www.shoppercoin.io/. Just read carefully at BOUNTY PROGRAM. It has started on July 5th and it will end on October 20th, 20‍‍‍18.‍‍‍  
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: