Author Topic: delete  (Read 8381 times)
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
September 17, 2011, 04:40:29 AM

Solidcoin my ass!!
Don't do that with yourself man...  Just my ฿0.02... LOL Grin

You are so anti-alt-chain man. You forget that we are gaining mch valuable  info for bitcoin itself by testing these smaller chains.

I agree with you on this.

Alt-chains is a good thing, no doubt.

I just do not agree with the way you guys are doing this... It is so infantile... Using of defamation and lies to promote yourself by saying that the Bitcoin collapse is emminent, and that solidcoin is safe against 51% mining power, etc and etc... Tsc.. tsc...

This is not the way a real man should act.

This is the way that kids do playing around.

Look! My dick is bigger than yours!!  Oh crap...

Sorry, but you guys from Solid Coin, shooted in your own feet.

Okay I'm going to be easy on you and say that it seems you don't know the facts.

I do not support the original solidcoin and its founder and his BS article you speak of. And many of us here also would agree to that.

Period.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bobnova

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2011, 05:14:47 AM

Hell, just fixing the issues you mentioned fixing is a damn good start.
Maybe a client that actually works right (a first for anything but bitcoin...) without graphical errors, memory leaks, and random crashes.

BTC:  1AURXf66t7pw65NwRiKukwPq1hLSiYLqbP
dayfall

Activity: 312
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 17, 2011, 05:34:16 AM

WEll if they choose to use your chain and CH's then they get twice the coins which is absurd.

We may as well restart it and call it BCXcoin and be done with it.

Start over.

Yes, it is absurd.  Which is why I love it.  With CH gone, SC has my support.  I still don't like having the bounty go to generating spam.  But, if CH goes to his fork then I will overlook this shady history as being properly handled.

Now, to generate lots of solidcoins so I can have twice as many!  Whooo! 

or start over.  Yep, just name it FlawlessCoin and you are all set to carry the legacy.
CoinHunter

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 17, 2011, 07:11:00 AM

Um, why take 1.04 which is old, that's so 3 weeks ago. v2.0 is so sexy you will want to take that from me surely. Bitcoinexpress why don't you just attack v2.0 and like steal it off "me" or something like you said before? Just fire up that Geforce2MX army and come "get me" big dawg. Haha. Priceless comedy, people must think I pay this guy to advertise SC with the amount of stuff he posts about it, but I swear, I don't!

Try SolidCoin or talk with other SolidCoin supporters here SolidCoin Forums
CoinHunter

View Profile
September 17, 2011, 07:48:11 AM

You're an idiot and the fear comes through quite nicely. (seriously)  Grin

You don't even understand The Time Travel Exploit much less how to plug it.

I have solid commitments from several former Solidcoin exchanges and pools that they will adopt the new client that our team is building to support the original SC block chain. Your new chain will not be recognized and the SC 2.0 fork will just another invalid fork. With no exchanges or pools, you have no future. Your 1000 inserted blocks is invalid. yes people love you that much.

Basically, you and your SC 2.0 are nothing more than one huge orphan block. You are irrelevant.

BCX

Take whatever pools and exchanges you want, doesn't matter, anyone who supports the old 1.04 is too stupid for my liking, it's very vulnerable and always will be regardless of the fixes you've said you want done. You aren't a programmer and you don't understand bitcoin protocol "I'll pay you guys to do it for me, come on... guys".  Grin

What are you going to do btw when people search for SolidCoin and get the official site? How is your "alt chain SolidCoin" going to get supported? The forum here? You're going to get a solidcoin domain and hope your page rank beats the one with over 10000 links to it? You don't really know much about the internet do you.

CoinHunter

View Profile
September 17, 2011, 07:58:02 AM

I'm a senior engineer at Apple in Cupertino moron. Outranking your .info is a simple as making a call over to Google and instant de-index for you. Silicon Valley is tight. Your the one who doesn't understand SEO and no I am no SEO, but I have some of the best on the planet that work here. What I don't have in skill, is easily accessible simply by asking here.

LMAO ok, so now we have this claim on public record so if it does happen it will make world wide news. Thanks for that, should be better than being slashdotted. I couldn't pay you to help SolidCoin out as much as you do, so thanks.

ohforf

Activity: 327

we are legion

View Profile
September 17, 2011, 08:20:02 AM

Solidcoin is on ignore, I can't even him/her/it speak any more

for more information click the link below  Grin

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=ignore;u=34967;

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀██████ EAT SLEEP DECENTRALIZE ██████▀
Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
September 17, 2011, 08:23:41 AM

I am also going to invalidate the 1000 inserted blocks. The bounty coins will remain.
Where are those 1000 blocks?

Buy & Hold
worldinacoin

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 17, 2011, 08:24:41 AM

Just my humor opinion, reading from your posts, both are experts technically and also in entrepreneurship.  Look at the popularity of Solidcoin when it was first launched.  Why not join forces and give us a tamper proof new generation Solidcoin instead at being at odds which each other? Smiley
CoinHunter

View Profile
September 17, 2011, 08:26:21 AM

Just my humor opinion, reading from your posts, both are experts technically and also in entrepreneurship.  Look at the popularity of Solidcoin when it was first launched.  Why not join forces and give us a tamper proof new generation Solidcoin instead at being at odds which each other? Smiley

Are you kidding? He says in the first post he cannot make the changes. He has already been caught lying numerous times about his claims (1.10 SC testnet for instance) and achievements. I cannot think why any reasoned person would think this kid is anything he says he is.

ohforf

Activity: 327

we are legion

View Profile
September 17, 2011, 08:34:09 AM

Because I want a true open source system run by the community and he wants a coin he controls, scams and is the central authority of.

You are not "the community". You are a Troll, willing to destroy what other people created with their hard work.
Also you are trying to take Control over SolidCoin - its not yours and you will Fail.
The Heart of the Solidcoin community is #solidcoin at freenode - you are not welcome there, everybody hates you.

▀██████ EAT SLEEP DECENTRALIZE ██████▀
kano
Legendary

Activity: 4494
Merit: 1808

Linux since 1997 RedHat 4

View Profile
September 17, 2011, 08:56:50 AM

Because I want a true open source system run by the community and he wants a coin he controls, scams and is the central authority of.

You are not "the community". You are a Troll, willing to destroy what other people created with their hard work.
Also you are trying to take Control over SolidCoin - its not yours and you will Fail.
The Heart of the Solidcoin community is #solidcoin at freenode - you are not welcome there, everybody hates you.
Oh come on - where is this hard work? Seriously where is it?
And ... here's something new for you too look up: "Open Source"

There really isn't much effort involved in bug fixing the bitcoin software especially when you know exactly what the bug is.
Come on, this place is full of programmers, if you aren't one yourself you really need to stop making a fool of yourself by praising something false.

Also, it's hard to be against BCX in this argument when he is the one advocating what Bitcoin is all about and CoinHunter is totally against the Bitcoin community.
... and that is a statement of fact, no fallacy at all - he is against the Bitcoin community.

At least understand what Bitcoin is about - coz it IS about open source and decentralisation and CoinHunter is CLEARLY against that.

Which is also why I think you SolidCoin votaries (yes I chose that word specifically) should just leave and go praise your God in your own forum.

Pool: https://kano.is - low 0.5% fee PPLNS 3 Days - Most reliable Solo with ONLY 0.5% fee   Bitcointalk thread: Forum
Discord support invite at https://kano.is/ Majority developer of the ckpool code - k for kano
The ONLY active original developer of cgminer. Original master git: https://github.com/kanoi/cgminer
Cosbycoin

Merit: 506

View Profile
September 17, 2011, 09:29:54 AM

Okay guys please book a hotel room and just get it over with.

No one wants to hear your drama. Cheesy
FlipPro
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1015

View Profile
September 17, 2011, 10:13:51 AM

+1 fuck off BitcoinEXpress, before I call Apple you clown.
Xenland
Legendary

Merit: 1003

I'm not just any shaman, I'm a Sha256man

View Profile
September 17, 2011, 10:37:34 AM

+1 well said sir.
YTMND of the week!

Oh come on - where is this hard work? Seriously where is it?
And ... here's something new for you too look up: "Open Source"

There really isn't much effort involved in bug fixing the bitcoin software especially when you know exactly what the bug is.
Come on, this place is full of programmers, if you aren't one yourself you really need to stop making a fool of yourself by praising something false.

Also, it's hard to be against BCX in this argument when he is the one advocating what Bitcoin is all about and CoinHunter is totally against the Bitcoin community.
... and that is a statement of fact, no fallacy at all - he is against the Bitcoin community.

At least understand what Bitcoin is about - coz it IS about open source and decentralisation and CoinHunter is CLEARLY against that.

Which is also why I think you SolidCoin votaries (yes I chose that word specifically) should just leave and go praise your God in your own forum.
BCEmporium
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 17, 2011, 12:13:12 PM
Last edit: September 17, 2011, 01:05:42 PM by BCEmporium

So, then came the FBI and shuts down the servers...
P2P blockchain is the most powerful tool that we have today to play a alternate currency that is impossible to these fuckers (FBI/US Gov/etc) to shutdown it.

Wrong Thiago, my draft is even more resilient to that than the existing blockchain. It's P2P too, doesn't have a X Mb blockchain, however have a small Mb shared (replicated) database used to bootstrap the protocol.

Eg. The nr. of needed banks to validate a transfer must be a % of the existing banks, as anyone can set up a bank at home, this number keeps changing so this central db keeps updating the bank-list and yet to be validated xfers.
What makes it more resilient than the blockchain is that it's normally smaller and faster to spread.

But bottom line, is the P2P replication which makes bitcoin resilient, not exactly "this" blockchain.

OT:

After CoinHunter came up playing God, now BCX is playing Jesus by attempting to resurrect the dead and rotten solidcoin.

This makes me wonder: Who will play the Holy Spirit to close the Trinity of Solidcoin?

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
doublec
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 18, 2011, 12:12:03 AM

I have solid commitments from several former Solidcoin exchanges and pools that they will adopt the new client that our team is building to support the original SC block chain. Your new chain will not be recognized and the SC 2.0 fork will just another invalid fork. With no exchanges or pools, you have no future. Your 1000 inserted blocks is invalid. yes people love you that much.
Several former Solidcoin exchanges? To my knowledge there were only bitparking, moonco.in, ruxum, solidcoin24 and btc-e. Bitparking is not doing it. Moonco.in is highly unlikely. I can't see Ruxum being keen on doing an alternate currency again. So that leaves solidcoin24 and btc-e. What other former exchange were there?
dree12
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1077

View Profile
September 18, 2011, 12:35:45 AM

Several former Solidcoin exchanges? To my knowledge there were only bitparking, moonco.in, ruxum, solidcoin24 and btc-e. Bitparking is not doing it. Moonco.in is highly unlikely. I can't see Ruxum being keen on doing an alternate currency again. So that leaves solidcoin24 and btc-e. What other former exchange were there?
Solidcoin24 is also highly unlikely due to Julian's choice of the "official" solidcoin.
HolodeckJizzmopper

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2011, 05:30:45 AM

This talk of actually throwing power behind a 1.04 fork is kind of dumb IMO.

SC is going to get crushed under the titanic weight of CoinHunter's own hubris.

Best to just let it die.
d.james

Activity: 280

Firstbits: 12pqwk

View Profile
September 19, 2011, 08:23:55 AM

I won't be touching solidcoin still but I support this idea!

You can not roll a BitCoin, but you can rollback some. Cheesy
Roll me back: 1NxMkvbYn8o7kKCWPsnWR4FDvH7L9TJqGG
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: