Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:09:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: My team and I are building an interactive smart home product  (Read 115 times)
hrussell10100 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:40:24 PM

My team and I are building an interactive smart home product on top of the Bitcoin blockchain.  We need your help making it beautiful.

As stated above, we're building a smart home product that interacts with the Bitcoin blockchain.  Our initial production run will only be a few thousand but after working out the kinks we hope to bring our product to the masses.  We are long term Bitcoin bulls and hope to use this product to give non-techies a reason to HODL.

We are currently in the design phase for the physical product and we need help understanding what type of aesthetic people want to see.

We're also looking for a few people to join our focus group and provide feedback as we move along through the various milestones in bringing this product to market. We will have clear but firm expectation of them but they will be compensated for their time.  More details are available at the end of the survey.

Please help us by taking the short survey then help us spread the word by reposting it on Twitter, Facebook, etc.

https://cryptoproductsurvey.typeform.com/to/Yn7tlT

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 04:22:29 PM

I've filled in the survey and can say that it didn't take too long.
All the questions were really easy and multiple choice options, so you don't have to sit there and think too long.

I'd be interesting in testing out your product when you're preparing to get it on the market.

Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:43:56 PM

Since you have asked about the aesthetics,I would suggest you a thing or two.
 - Integrating blockchain just wouldn't work out with the smart home systems.You need IOT and related technologies.For now, there are no existing frameworks which gel blockchain and Internet Of Things.

- The security end of the open networks has to be very strong especially when you're going to release the parts on a public chain.The worst case scenario would be an unauthorised  entity getting accessing to the smart lock on the door.
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1127

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:51:17 PM

- The security end of the open networks has to be very strong especially when you're going to release the parts on a public chain.The worst case scenario would be an unauthorised  entity getting accessing to the smart lock on the door.
This would be the main issue would really be in result where you do really need to release a public chain butt the big problem would really be security which i dont actually expect to see home products which collaborate with blockchain or any other related terms.

Btw, i have filled up the survey but in the end i do make use of my dummy email  Grin

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: